Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trigger wrote: »
    Whatever you feel.. for me, there is no way to explain that post away..

Wasn't sure if it was just his usual stirring or what the story was.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Fact. I'm Jack and I threw the brick that killed Jake.

I've been biting my tongue over it because I didn't want to come out so early but H2D was doing my head in trying to use it as an excuse to get people to do his bidding. I was actually sweating after I said it awhile ago about him covering when he done the taking notes gif because I wasn't sure whether he copped it was me and I was a dead man. I've tried to leave little things in my posts without making it too obvious that it was me. Liz asking about Jack taking anything and writing Hi Jack made me paranoid too that I'd been to obvious but I can't keep it a secret now and I can only ask for protection from tomorrows munch

giphy.gif

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I killed Jack because of him going after Lucy for being drunk, same as Strawbs and alluding to her trying to claim and I saw his first post was feck and I knew that was BS because I'm Jack and that's why I threw the brick at him

Okey dokey LS.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

For what it's worth I'm still not convinced he isn't a villager amusing himself but he's of no benefit to us if he is anyway with his cryptic stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Right, switching to 2D so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I'm not the vig, I have different things I can drink and after I get an ability from them. I'd rather not say what I got today so not to give the wolves anything but I'll be able to tell you after munch tomorrow and I'll have another ability to use

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm new, is this true? Is their backroom different to a regular boards forum or no?

Yes, its very different.

Fact. I'm Jack and I threw the brick that killed Jake.

I've been biting my tongue over it because I didn't want to come out so early but H2D was doing my head in trying to use it as an excuse to get people to do his bidding. I was actually sweating after I said it awhile ago about him covering when he done the taking notes gif because I wasn't sure whether he copped it was me and I was a dead man. I've tried to leave little things in my posts without making it too obvious that it was me. Liz asking about Jack taking anything and writing Hi Jack made me paranoid too that I'd been to obvious but I can't keep it a secret now and I can only ask for protection from tomorrows munch

Jesus H. Christ

Lucy WW wrote: »
    but dougal is the vig wolf.
    Father Dougal Maguire - Vigilante. Can take aim at a player once per cycle (Cycle = 1 day and 1 night phase)

giphy.gif

FFs, its too close to lynch time for these shenanigans!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Well that some reveal!!

Whatever you feel.. for me, there is no way to explain that post away..
    What a dozy post.

You have said yourself, you're a newbie.

You've never been in a backroom.

Lads, im seriously confused with who to vote for now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Surely H2D would know that plan would backfire though. I mean they must have known that it would come back to haunt them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Always gives me a kick when people jump on that so eagerly.

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MISTAKE A BOARDS THREAD WITH A BACKROOM

At least we've whittled down the wolves.

WTF :confused:

I thought H2D was NRV but that post is an insane thing to write on this thread and would literally not even make sense as a typo. He hasn't even tried to explain it either

I thought H2D was NRV but that post is an insane thing to write on this thread and would literally not even make sense as a typo. He hasn't even tried to explain it either

Maybe he can block a lynch and is trying to prove a point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

What a dozy post.

You have said yourself, you're a newbie.

You've never been in a backroom.

I was in a backroom for the one nighter, where you caused absolute havoc there too..

Give me a good reason why you would do that 30 mind before Lynch, other than being a wolf or just being an absolute blight on the village

I did it to see who'd be eager to bite.

Maybe he can block a lynch and is trying to prove a point?

Prove a point to who?

Lads this is too much I'm sweating :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ah lads, is the village trying to self destruct on itself? Why all this 15 mins before a lynch? Not just H2D - but LadySkunk? WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Liz, shoot Skunk, they are in it together

I killed Jack because of him going after Lucy for being drunk, same as Strawbs and alluding to her trying to claim and I saw his first post was feck and I knew that was BS because I'm Jack and that's why I threw the brick at him

So you are Jack and you killed Jake WW aka horny milkman Pat

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Do we move votes.

I was in a backroom for the one nighter, where you caused absolute havoc there too..

Give me a good reason why you would do that 30 mind before Lynch, other than being a wolf or just being an absolute blight on the village

When was that?

I haven't been in a backroom with anyone in a long time.

And also, I've never once caused havoc in a backroom.

So, you're telling lies.

Yeah well if that's the case then good job because you'll have gotten yourself killed and me along with you for getting you killed so thanks!

giphy.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So you are Jack and you killed Jake WW aka horny milkman Pat

Yes

Liz, shoot Skunk, they are in it together

At this stage I want to shoot myself

• Advertisement