Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Day 2:

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Clodagh WW Lucy WW, Frank WW, Riona WW, Desmond WW 4
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1

Now that 8 people lynched an NRV, can we shoot 2nd place wagon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »

What?

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Day 2:

Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1

@Mary WW Why is your vote worth 2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Technically we still have 2 bullets, Vig and Liz both have shots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm thinking there is a wolf or even two in H2D voters, what are other's thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Maybe he just wanted out of the game?

He has been at this since the game started, so much noise hard to ignore, had to block him out but what a crazy move

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm thinking there is a wolf or even two in H2D voters, what are other's thoughts?

Definitely, of course at least one is going to jump on that wagon

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?

Nah he won a bullet and used it on Whippy I think. He knew the rules around the bullet that Liz got before she shared them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Desmond WW wrote: »

I think 2D's raffle prize was a shot, but it was likely the shot that took out whippy.

Jake was most likely taken out by the vigilante, but 2D just took credit for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It would be the obvious place to hide alright.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

I think 2D's raffle prize was a shot, but it was likely the shot that took out whippy.

Jake was most likely taken out by the vigilante, but 2D just took credit for it.

So his success rate has gone from 50% to - 50%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So his success rate has gone from 50% to - 50%

Depends what he classes as success, if it's pissing everyone off, he's batting a thousand

Frank WW wrote: »
    Nah he won a bullet and used it on Whippy I think. He knew the rules around the bullet that Liz got before she shared them.

That's fair point, forgot he shot Whippy too.
    Will have to read back closely on beaker to see what he saw in him that said wolf

Reading back over Skunks posts and feels like she may be telling the truth and misread my own post and I may have jumped the gun with that one. She clearly states that she had a drink and and used it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Worried about me consistently calling you out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Fact. I'm Jack and I threw the brick that killed Jake.

I've been biting my tongue over it because I didn't want to come out so early but H2D was doing my head in trying to use it as an excuse to get people to do his bidding. I was actually sweating after I said it awhile ago about him covering when he done the taking notes gif because I wasn't sure whether he copped it was me and I was a dead man. I've tried to leave little things in my posts without making it too obvious that it was me. Liz asking about Jack taking anything and writing Hi Jack made me paranoid too that I'd been to obvious but I can't keep it a secret now and I can only ask for protection from tomorrows munch

I have read over the past hour twice now, and can't make head nor tail over it all.
    Skunk - can you point us towards your little notes you've been leaving?
    Also, it also sounds like H2D role claimed the vig - so why were both of you not questioning this?? Skunk, you have even cleared H2D as a villager in a few of your posts, so this is why I am having a hard time understanding it all.

Lynch Votes Day 2:

Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1
    What?

8 people CFDed onto an NRV,
    2nd wagon with 4 people, including you, voted clodagh. Can we use the bullet to shoot clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ah OK - I thought H2D was vig, and that was how Whippy was taken out - so makes sense the earlier brick wasn't him... still catching up and trying to understand it all!

@Mary WW Why is your vote worth 2?

Presumably a typo as no mention of anyone having their vote count for double in the OP

• Advertisement

Lynch Votes Day 2:

Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1

8 people CFDed onto an NRV,
    2nd wagon with 4 people, including you, voted clodagh. Can we use the bullet to shoot clodagh.

Ah ok.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah sorry, that's a typo - should be just the one vote on Senan there

It also now makes sense that a brick would come from jack and not Dougal

tenor.gif?itemid=13851926

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Worried about me consistently calling you out?

Call me out all you like. you have had 4 votes on you both day 1 and day 2.
    I've had 2 votes total all game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If I'm killed please remember Lucy's push for it when you get to tomorrow's lynch and don't let her skate by again

Trigger wrote: »
    It also now makes sense that a brick would come from jack and not Dougal

tenor.gif?itemid=13851926

Yeah. I remember wondering that.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ah OK - I thought H2D was vig, and that was how Whippy was taken out - so makes sense the earlier brick wasn't him... still catching up and trying to understand it all!

It seems the vig holstered cycle 1, maybe that's whats confusing.

Necro wrote:
    Father Dougal Maguire - Vigilante. Can take aim at a player once per cycle (Cycle = 1 day and 1 night phase)
    Father Jack Hackett - Shaman. Can drink one of a variety of substances each night, all with varying effects

So 2 people were shot/bricked yesterday.

If the Brick was indeed Jack/Skunk, who took out Jake, and 2D supposedly had a bullet that took out Whippy, did Dougal not take a shot.

Or was 2D claiming both hits, but did neither and did in fact have a different power?

The brick makes sense being a power of Jack's, so Skunk could be legit, but perhaps not, we only have her word for it.

Is Dougal's power something else that we just can't see and not a shot in the sense of killing someone. Does Dougal have to use his power? Would he have held off on taking a shot?

The types of powers that Dougal and Jack have are entirely new to me, so perhaps this is all obvious, just trying to get it straight in my head...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive read back, skimmed a good bit......

But hello 2d was an NRV.

He didnt killed Jake, Skunk claiming he did.

Skunk claiming jack

No counter claim.....

Anything Ive missed

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive read back, skimmed a good bit......

But hello 2d was an NRV.

He didnt killed Jake, Skunk claiming he did.

Skunk claiming jack

No counter claim.....

Anything Ive missed

Day 1 opening post has h2d winning a prize, so although NRV, he had a prize to use.

Advertisement