Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So 2 people were shot/bricked yesterday.

If the Brick was indeed Jack/Skunk, who took out Jake, and 2D supposedly had a bullet that took out Whippy, did Dougal not take a shot.

Or was 2D claiming both hits, but did neither and did in fact have a different power?

The brick makes sense being a power of Jack's, so Skunk could be legit, but perhaps not, we only have her word for it.

Is Dougal's power something else that we just can't see and not a shot in the sense of killing someone. Does Dougal have to use his power? Would he have held off on taking a shot?

The types of powers that Dougal and Jack have are entirely new to me, so perhaps this is all obvious, just trying to get it straight in my head...

No one counter claimed Skunk, take her at face value for now

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Day 1 opening post has h2d winning a prize, so although NRV, he had a prize to use.

Yes, but we have no clue what the prize was.

Unless Dougal claims to not taken a shot (not advocating he comes out BTW), we should assume he killed Whippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

This post was after I had shot, I cracked myself up immensely by saying keep doing whatever you're doing whoever you are because that was me. I straight away said must look over his posts so I could bring up why I think he was killed
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ohhhh nice :D

Must have a look over his posts, I wonder did someone spot something out of the ordinary or was it just luck. Whatever it was, keep doing what you're doing whoever that was :)
    All of Jakes posts for reference

I was trying to not be too overly obvious about it and I actually didn't know the thing about the brick, I actually thought it was a really weird thing to get at the time but I rolled with it
    Looking over them now, I could probably sit here all day clutching at straws seen as it's the strongest information we have so far :o

Valeyard, is that an actual thing about the bricks in Father Ted? I'll probably be lynched for saying this but I've never watched it before :eek:

Jakes first post was feck so could be that the real Jack saw that and thought he was trying to pretend to be him maybe?
    The first two posts by Strawbs and Jake were posted at the same time 11:07

Then at 11:11 Jake posted this

And this at 11:12

I'm wondering is it possible Jake saw Strawbs post and quickly wrote one similar to kind of piggy back off her idea, possibly trying to get a wagon going? I don't think two wolves would write similar posts insinuating the same thing minutes apart. What do you guys think?
    I don't get it either but he said about Lucy alluding to be Jack, I'm wondering was the seer thing a typo of sorts because he was rushing to post it

When I said about people coming out they're still not clear I was actually talking about H2D because he was claiming to be me but I knew he wasn't
    Nobody is clear Trigger, it's day 1 even if someone comes out with a role claim they're still not clear. Even if you're MOD CLEARED ON THREAD you're not clear :pac:

Sorry that's a reference to a past game I couldn't help throwing in there :D

I posted this alone matter of fact because I knew he still had his prize and he had just said he was going to kill her
    H2D shot her

I done this gif in an eye roll way because I knew he was full of BS
    giphy.gif

Questioned him not being munched and put known in inverted commas because I knew he was lying
    Why wasn't H2D munched this morning? Being the only "known" villager as he puts it. I could think unless the wolves wanted him to cause confusion which he always does so beautifully :pac: Or they couldn't munch him because he called Beaker out on being a wolf and if it was a case where he flipped seer then Beaker would be dead by lynch tonight. But maybe that's what they want us to thing? Why Doris though? Seems like they wanted somebody lay lowing maybe, I don't remember much of her posting but maybe she said something and they were role hunting?

Ahhhh gotta love that day 2 paranoia setting in

giphy.gif

This is the post I meant Trigger, I was trying to say what went down again without giving too much away but throwing the idea out there
    I'm thinking it could be a case where he claimed it to protect whoever did it originally, would a wolf be so brazen to claim something like that when it can be countered??
    Yeah but if somebody countered it and then died, he would be caught then no?

I lost it here and instantly regretted it because I thought I'd said too much but he was doing my head in using what I did to try get people to blindly kill others
    I don’t think you did though H2D, I get the covering thing and all with the brick but you won a bullet and shot a villager.

Liz won a shot today, one shot and you said yourself there was a time limit on using or somebody else would be shot, key word being shot. I find it highly unlikely that you won a brick and a shot so I’m thinking you didn’t kill any wolves but I also think you’re just trying to cover for whoever did throw it which is fine but don’t be using that as an excuse to get other people to blindly kill those you tell them to

If you get the creeps off someone just say so but stop with the god complex already, it’s getting old and it’s totally counterintuitive

Then he done that wolf room post and after he'd done the note taking gif to my post above I thought he'd figured me out and he was actually a wolf. Never in a million years would I think a villager would do something like that to try and weed out wolves.

Then I had an absolute rage meltdown over the fact I came out so early but here we are now. I'd say the wolves had a field day with that one, zero wagonomics they can all just pile on the H2D train because he's an outted wolf and everyone else is doing it and we have a rolled villager to boot. What a nightmare :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Anyone else and Id agree. I honestly think she was just looking for guidance.

Maybe Im naive in thinking that.

Shes a rookie, Im giving her a pass.

Thats not to say she isnt a rookie wolf though.

Now that you are back, can you answer the below?
    Trigger wrote: »
    I'm a rookie, ask yourself this, would you honestly give me the same leeway?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

Desmond WW has been shot

They are DEAD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have given in my shot order, apologies if I am wrong, my head is melted

Yes, but we have no clue what the prize was.

Unless Dougal claims to not taken a shot (not advocating he comes out BTW), we should assume he killed Whippy.

He had a bullet Beaker, he said on thread that he was going to kill Whippy in the morning and then the shot was taken. He didn't flip as the vig which means they haven't taken their shot in two days

He had a bullet Beaker, he said on thread that he was going to kill Whippy in the morning and then the shot was taken. He didn't flip as the vig which means they haven't taken their shot in two days

Theyve taken it now it seems, unless Liz whacked Des

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Desmond WW was

FluidOrganicFulmar-small.gif

Bishop Brennan - ALPHA WOLF

Boom!

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD LIZ YOU SEXY BITCH!!!!!!!

Im assuming this is Liz, well done Liz.....

Why Desmond?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Desmond WW has been shot

They are DEAD

Da fcuk. Wow. Interesting.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Desmond WW was

OMG I did right, my gut is damn good ;)

Yesssss Lizzy ya beauty..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Excellent shot! Back of the net!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Desmond WW was

Holy fcuk. What. A. Shot.

Tonight has it all!!!

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

This is ridiculous run of kills

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    OMG I did right, my gut is damn good ;)

Why did pick him?

I wouldnt have had the guts to whack Jake day 1, and I wouldnt be confident enough to whack Desmond.... wow, two great shots

That was just the best thing that could have happened

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Excellent shot! Back of the net!

Jurassic Park

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Amazing shot Liz. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I just was trying to read through the thread after missing the last hour and it's like FCUK

Liz you beauty. Well done girl. How did you work that out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That sheds a new light on the Clodagh situation right? Since Desmond was formerly Strawbs, and Clodagh both called out and voted for Strawbs last night - would a Vanilla Wolf bus an Alpha Wolf like that?

I would lean Clodagh as NRV after that.

And Liz if it was her who did indeed take that shot.

I need to read back ...... We still have Doughal with a shot too.

Thats if hes got a target.

Im assuming this is Liz, well done Liz.....

Why Desmond?

I was suss yesterday on Strawberry Milkshake and still today too on replacement Desmond WW, I am glad I changed from Trigger

I actually think the H2D chaos helped

th?id=OIP.tMxItBrQb7trVZfSEK9rmAHaF0&pid=Api&P=0&w=196&h=155

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was suss yesterday on Strawberry Milkshake and still today too on replacement Desmond WW, I am glad I changed from Trigger

I actually think the H2D chaos helped

th?id=OIP.tMxItBrQb7trVZfSEK9rmAHaF0&pid=Api&P=0&w=196&h=155
    Nice gif usage :D and great shot! What has been the quickest game of WW so far? Could this be it? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Desmond WW was

Dunno if that is good or not for clodagh, suppose i'd like clodagh peeked. I'll not be moving further against clodagh, as i'm now gonna assume she's been peeked village. peeks can now be trusted 100%

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So 2 wolves left now. Both vanilla but I means that any peeks the seer has made can be trusted (don't come out yet)

15 left in total: 4 RVs, 2 Wolves, 9 Villagers.

Should we give suggestions for seer peeks/vig targets?

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Dunno if that is good or not for clodagh, suppose i'd like clodagh peeked. I'll not be moving further against clodagh, as i'm now gonna assume she's been peeked village. peeks can now be trusted 100%
    Desmond was the last voter on Clodadh and his last post i think was saying that he ran out of time to switch to H2

Advertisement