Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Dunno if that is good or not for clodagh, suppose i'd like clodagh peeked. I'll not be moving further against clodagh, as i'm now gonna assume she's been peeked village. peeks can now be trusted 100%

Why assume that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

@Mary WW Why is your vote worth 2?

Sorry Lucy? Dunno what this means?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

well done JP I did doubt you but wowwww

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »

There was a typo in the posted results.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why assume that?

Can I answer that or will I be told to butt out????:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

@Skunk, not going to quote your massive post, but I have clarified that I did in fact jump the gun on that on, apologies

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Day 2:

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Clodagh WW Lucy WW, Frank WW, Riona WW, Desmond WW 4
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1

So where do we think the last two are hiding..... Desmonds on Clo, doubt another Wolf is here in the Clo voters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I done me and Liz as green, didn't want to like toot my own horn but I'm guessing without a counter counter claim I'm good. Liz couldn't have shot a teammate so she's good too

Lynch Results Day 1

Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Deleted User Deleted User 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Lynch Votes Day 2:

Deleted User Deleted User, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Clodagh WW Lucy WW, Frank WW, Riona WW, Desmond WW 4
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1[/QUOTE]

Frank WW wrote: »
    There was a typo in the posted results.

Ok but sorted now then, yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Why assume that?

Because seer has not flipped, so they have time to peek there.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Necro clarified it was a typo.

Skunk, sorry I havent read back fully, why the Jake kill?

H2D couldnt explain it (cause hes a liar). Whats your angle?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Why assume that?

I doubt I've been peeked yet, given I was on the alpha wolf yesterday I should be fairly safe I'd think, certainly viewing myself, Liz and Skunk as confirmed village at this point

?

Why peek Clo over others? Why are you assuming this?

Trigger wrote: »
    @Skunk, not going to quote your massive post, but I have clarified that I did in fact jump the gun on that on, apologies

Yeah no worries I'm a bit of a moron at times with writing the wrong thing, it's like my brain can't keep up with how fast I'm going and I rarely read back over what I'm posting because effort :pac: But yeah I've gotten myself into hotter waters over it before

Ignore, me I think.... I think I see what your doing here!

Skunk, sorry I havent read back fully, why the Jake kill?

H2D couldnt explain it (cause hes a liar). Whats your angle?

I killed him because he was insinuating Lucy was alluding to be Jack and his first post was feck and I knew for a fact he wasn't Jack so I took my shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Did you have a drink last night and get something nice from it? Seeing as you are out there now, could you say what it is or best kept to yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?

I think this could clear BJ

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So we need the Bodyguard to protect Skunk, vig to stay hidden, and seer to choose wisely. We nearly have this, so don't f*ck it up! :D
    Lads we couldn't ask for a better start than this!

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think this could clear BJ

BJ would say nothing clears anyone :D
    But really, yes, I dont think Dessie saw that coming at all, so would be a very silly move to be throwing your teammate under the bus for no reason I guess? Unless you thought you were on the line.

Trigger wrote: »
    Did you have a drink last night and get something nice from it? Seeing as you are out there now, could you say what it is or best kept to yourself?

I drank something this morning but best kept hush hush for now. Will talk about it tomorrow and hopefully get a more physical ability again, I wouldn't say no to another brick like :D

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I drank something this morning but best kept hush hush for now. Will talk about it tomorrow and hopefully get a more physical ability again, I wouldn't say no to another brick like :D

Do you get to choose or do the mods say this is what you have to use?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Nah he won a bullet and used it on Whippy I think. He knew the rules around the bullet that Liz got before she shared them.

Desmond threw this out earlier and Frank shut him down... Franks ok in my book. A wolf would just not respond here. They would allow the confusion to build.

Riona WW wrote: »
    So we need the Bodyguard to protect Skunk, vig to stay hidden, and seer to choose wisely. We nearly have this, so don't f*ck it up! :D
    Lads we couldn't ask for a better start than this!

Ahhhh famous last words :pac: it ain't over till the fat lady sings! Seen many a time where the village were on top of the world and it all came crashing down just as fast, definitely a great start but have to keep our wits about us now as it's always harder weeding out baddies in a bigger village pool :)

I killed him because he was insinuating Lucy was alluding to be Jack and his first post was feck and I knew for a fact he wasn't Jack so I took my shot

Thats a big leap. A successful one but still. Good spot.

How did you not think he was an NRV providing you cover?

Pointless now but Im just curious.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Do you get to choose or do the mods say this is what you have to use?

I don't know how much I can say with the no PM rule. I think it would be okay to say I don't get to choose the ability I get

I don't know how much I can say with the no PM rule. I think it would be okay to say I don't get to choose the ability I get

I imagined you get 3 options, each with an unknown power. You know what the power is when drunk.

Have you said what powers you've gained so far?

Thats a big leap. A successful one but still. Good spot.

How did you not think he was an NRV providing you cover?

Pointless now but Im just curious.

Just didn't, mad sus thing to do on day 1 like H2D I could buy because he was taking responsibility for an action but it kind of felt like he was going to try drop breadcrumbs and say it was him and I thought nah not having it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I imagined you get 3 options, each with an unknown power. You know what the power is when drunk.

Have you said what powers you've gained so far?

I've gotten two so far, the brick and another one I'm keeping secret for the moment so as to not give anything away to wolfies but will let you all know tomorrow

Advertisement