Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I searched all rionas posts for interactions or mentions of dead wolves. those three posts were the result.

if you click in you can goto that point in time in the thread, see post in full and read around them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lucy WW I think wolf Rik leaning on Doris to hide Lucy as wolf was my feeling day 1 and still feel it could be wrong but have to go with gut

LadySkunk - jack - village obvs now

JP Liz V1 - village shot alpha wolf

Senan WW villagey supposedly lock clear

beakerjoe -very involved in game always TWTBAW??

Clodagh WW - heavy pressure on her low poster could be village second person jumped on tonight vote wise wolf in her voters

sullivlo - voted for him not sure about him

Also Starring LeVar Burton - have to look at him closer getting village feel few times I read his posts but check again tomorrow as he bothers me

Orla WW - haven't really noticed her look closer tomorrow

Frank WW - bothers me wolfy feel check again tomorrow

Liam WW - me Fluffy posts works off gut and voted Rikand

Riona WW - need to review

Trigger -I felt was a wolf not sure now watching him

TheValeyard - villagey review tomorrow

Mary WW - hadn't really noticed her

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Vale is a better option over Liam. Both good for a shot though.

Why are you happy with Trigger?

The interactions and accusations against rikand which you and others pushed,

its a good look.

heres some of that.
    Trigger wrote: »
    Why just Doris and Lucy? What about Skunk, he also called her a wolf?
    Rikand wrote: »
    Oh, I missed that one
    So Skunk is also clear?

Id be of the opinion that there is at least one wolf in those 3, Early days, he didnt expect to get a brick to the aul noggin so thought he was safe with throwing accusations, thinking none of them would stick.

I find it a bit weird that he had 9 posts that were all posted twice, and you missed the one about skunk.. trying to turn the conversation away from her maybe.

I dont know yet tbf, but i couldnt rule any of those three, and you out as being a wolf
    Im picking on your words here, but I just want to make my point. You say its likely here that Doris and Lucy are good.

You note Lucy comes off good following her exchange with Jake

You not its too early for a wolf to shade another wolf.

You back down.

Now lets say you are a villager. No harm is supposing Lucy and Doris are good. Its a far assumption, but you dont say your assuming, you say "its likely"

Likely based off "wolves dont accuse other wolves early " (Im paraphrasing).

Your rationale is bogus. Wolves can accuse players at any stage, you know this, hence why I believe you backed down.
    My point was that Rikand, said it was likely that Doris/Lucy were village(clearing them) but did not offer you the same.

I dont believe his excuse that he missed it in a total of 9 posts by Jake that were also posted on the thread by you and Beaker(i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

How noble of you.

Not really. Someone's got to be peaked. But you know that already.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Lucy WW I think wolf Rik leaning on Doris to hide Lucy as wolf was my feeling day 1 and still feel it could be wrong but have to go with gut

LadySkunk - jack - village obvs now

JP Liz V1 - village shot alpha wolf

Senan WW villagey supposedly lock clear

beakerjoe -very involved in game always TWTBAW??

Clodagh WW - heavy pressure on her low poster could be village second person jumped on tonight vote wise wolf in her voters

sullivlo - voted for him not sure about him

Also Starring LeVar Burton - have to look at him closer getting village feel few times I read his posts but check again tomorrow as he bothers me

Orla WW - haven't really noticed her look closer tomorrow

Frank WW - bothers me wolfy feel check again tomorrow

Liam WW - me Fluffy posts works off gut and voted Rikand

Riona WW - need to review

Trigger -I felt was a wolf not sure now watching him

TheValeyard - villagey review tomorrow

Mary WW - hadn't really noticed her

is this in order of villageryest to wolfiest? The order looks familiar, as well as the descriptions. :eek:

543925.PNG

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    is this in order of villageryest to wolfiest? The order looks familiar, as well as the descriptions. :eek:

543925.PNG

Maybe it's just because it's late and I'm about to go to bed But I'm not following?

Maybe it's just because it's late and I'm about to go to bed But I'm not following?

my work was plagiarized!

my work was plagiarized!

AHHHHH. I'd declare shenanigans!

Cowboys Ted! Cowboys!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Seriously lucy I used your frame to put my words on as my laptop crashed 8 times trying to write it. seemed quciker way to beat a blue screen adn freezing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

543925.PNG

If it is he doesn't think too highly of himself :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Been reading over a few peoples posts trying to spot something and what stood out was both Jake and Strawbs questioned Lucy over the Jack thing, possibly role hunting early doors? Then when Jake flipped Strawbs and Rikand lean good on her. Would two wolves lean make a point of saying they think a fellow wolf is good?

Then I got thinking how both nights before lynch the thread was super quiet and how it wasn't known that Rikand was up for the chop last night, it was leaning more Clodagh or Senan. They didn't think one of their own was in danger so didn't need to stir anything up.

Tonight looking back it seems as though Lucy and Clodagh were on the line before H2D went nuts. You could hear a pin drop the thread was so quiet before that so it's very possible the wolves didn't have to worry about anything again tonight I mean except super-spy assassin Liz, need to watch out for her :P

But it's very possible we've been looking into the wrong people all along and there's so many people just coasting by that I don't even remember are playing until they turn up again and say hi. I'm going to bed now because I'd like to get good sleep and be up for the morning but I definitely want to go through who everyone was originally voting for and check out FFAs to see what it looked like on thread for who was in danger because I feel like that will tell us something and we could then look the opposite way?

Reading back over Skunks posts and feels like she may be telling the truth and misread my own post and I may have jumped the gun with that one. She clearly states that she had a drink and and used it.

@beaker also this post, its a very villagery post, and very natural, reassessing the moving landscape, not driven by agenda, but by what they read on thread, which is fluid.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Can I answer that or will I be told to butt out????:eek:

I'd like to hear you opinions related to this, so yes, please do say more.

Its a good luck as Dessie didnt know his number was up, nothing more.

People can be clear with Alpha dead. Any positive peeks the seer has can be verified now. And future peeks too. Wouldnt know who to peek myself.

Happy to clear Liz and Skunk.

Franka nd Trigger look good to me, less so than the first 2.

Everyone else is game for a shot/peek
    Vale is a better option over Liam. Both good for a shot though.

Just seeing this now.

you are happy with trigger, but are questioning why I am happy with trigger.

i thought you were asking me to convince you.

pfft.

yes, sure, less than liz and skunk...
    and i have him less than senan too.
    Its all plain in the post you responded to.

so, the response knowing you are also happy with trigger is.
    because they feel villagery, interactions with dead wolves are good, happy to have them in my village.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    With 3 wolves down I presume we'd all be in agreement that the seer should come forward if they find one yeah?

We've enough to win by force of numbers once we get one more

I'm not in agreement here.

if they have one, they can post about it, loud and clear, but not out themselves particularly. if wolves munch there, auto priest will tell us, we look over the posts with hind sight and go, ahhh, thats what they were telling us......

no need to come out, as that marks an end to peeks, which could result in village loss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I searched all rionas posts for interactions or mentions of dead wolves. those three posts were the result.

if you click in you can goto that point in time in the thread, see post in full and read around them.

Hi Lucy, you need to double check your search. I am all for you going through my posts, and other posters posts, like this in a methodical manner, but please dont misrepresent me in your findings.

I know I had another interaction with Rikand, because yesterday Frank asked about something Rik said about voting for low posters. I am on mobile right now so I cant find the post, but I explained it to Frank yesterday.

Also, I mentioned strawbs yesterday and called her out for not posting along with Clodagh. I did this because both days now when I called out people for not posting they suddenly appeared on the thread. My magic didnt work for strawbs though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Will be at a funeral for the early part of today, so won't get a chance to get a look in until this afternoon (assuming I even survive that long), so just some quick thoughts on where my head is at with people...

Skunk ; I think we're all in agreement Skunk is Jack, so no problems there

Liz ; took out the Alpha, or at least claimed to almost simultaneously with the announcement going up. A few people have mentioned Liz is a new player, so not sure she'd be seasoned enough to claim that kill so quickly if it wasn't her, so happy enough to view her as village also

Clodagh ; one of the lower postcounts, but I doubt a wolf would've shone a spotlight and voted for an Alpha, especially not day one, so I definitely lean village on her

Senan ; definitely not lock clear as he continues to claim, but would be pretty low on the wolf-dar for the time being anyway

beakerjoe & Trigger ; a few people seem pretty confident in leaning village on these two based on interactions with Rikand and just their posts in general. I'm definitely someone who remains a bit more skeptical in general, but given all the information we currently have to work with, they're not especially high on the wolf-dar for me

Lucy ; was in my firing line yesterday, a lot of that was due to the tunnel-vision and insistence on Clodagh, but as she has no choice to be off that wagon now, I think she's looking at the bigger picture a bit more, and the sheer amount of posts especially throughout the night has me swaying slightly more towards village, but I'll want to review this later if we're both still alive and kicking. For now though, I think there are people who are more suss.

Frank & Riona ; don't have a great read on either at the moment, they both have substantial post-counts, nothing threw up alarm bells for me, just a bit neutral as of now

sulli ; one of the lower posters, made some odd comments regarding Liz taking a shot at 2D, I question if the Rikand vote on Night one may have been a wolfy mistake thinking Rikand would be safe. One to be keeping a close eye on.

Liam & Orla ; along with sulli and Clodagh, the only two to have a lower post count than Necro, potentially trying to fly under the radar, ones to watch for sure.

Mary ; keeps asking if she can express her opinion after a seemingly throwaway "butt out" from Rikand during the Rikand v Beaker debate, which is starting to read as "I'm hiding behind this because it's convenient for me to not give my opinions"

The Valeyard ; mid-range post count, but all very fluffy, laying low, not ruffling feathers, very much looking as if trying to skate by

Will be at a funeral for the early part of today, so won't get a chance to get a look in until this afternoon (assuming I even survive that long), so just some quick thoughts on where my head is at with people...

Liz ; took out the Alpha, or at least claimed to almost simultaneously with the announcement going up. A few people have mentioned Liz is a new player, so not sure she'd be seasoned enough to claim that kill so quickly if it wasn't her, so happy enough to view her as village also

Clodagh ; one of the lower postcounts, but I doubt a wolf would've shone a spotlight and voted for an Alpha, especially not day one, so I definitely lean village on her

Senan ; definitely not lock clear as he continues to claim, but would be pretty low on the wolf-dar for the time being anyway

beakerjoe & Trigger ; a few people seem pretty confident in leaning village on these two based on interactions with Rikand and just their posts in general. I'm definitely someone who remains a bit more skeptical in general, but given all the information we currently have to work with, they're not especially high on the wolf-dar for me

Lucy ; was in my firing line yesterday, a lot of that was due to the tunnel-vision and insistence on Clodagh, but as she has no choice to be off that wagon now, I think she's looking at the bigger picture a bit more, and the sheer amount of posts especially throughout the night has me swaying slightly more towards village, but I'll want to review this later if we're both still alive and kicking. For now though, I think there are people who are more suss.

Frank & Riona ; don't have a great read on either at the moment, they both have substantial post-counts, nothing threw up alarm bells for me, just a bit neutral as of now

sulli ; one of the lower posters, made some odd comments regarding Liz taking a shot at 2D, I question if the Rikand vote on Night one may have been a wolfy mistake thinking Rikand would be safe. One to be keeping a close eye on.

Liam & Orla ; along with sulli and Clodagh, the only two to have a lower post count than Necro, potentially trying to fly under the radar, ones to watch for sure.

Mary ; keeps asking if she can express her opinion after a seemingly throwaway "butt out" from Rikand during the Rikand v Beaker debate, which is starting to read as "I'm hiding behind this because it's convenient for me to not give my opinions"

The Valeyard ; mid-range post count, but all very fluffy, laying low, not ruffling feathers, very much looking as if trying to skate by

Best of luck at the funeral dude. Hope it goes okay.

Thinking of you today LeVar, hope you are doing OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sorry to hear that. Hope it goes okay for you.

Agree

Not sure on beaker tbh, wolves have a backroom that we don’t so they can coordinate posts.

I’m suspicious of Lucy. Her tunnelling on me, alongside her apparent unwillingness to read my posts, irks me. Enough to consider wolf? Unsure. Will need to reassess whether it’s just bias on my part.

I thought I explained my process yesterday. My rationale was that I thought h2d had another shot to fire and that if he fired a shot and Liz fired a shot that we could potentially lose two villagers. I was thinking out loud and seeing what others thought. When I realised my error in interpreting what h2d said, I owned it.

As for low poster, I will try be more active today.

Agree on Mary.

Vale is always sus.

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that LeVar, chat you you later.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Vale is always sus.

Can you expand on this a bit? As a new enough player that has never come across him before, in what way is he always sus? I was about to head into his posts and have a look. So a bit of clarity would help there. Does he always post in the same manner etc?

Can you expand on this a bit? As a new enough player that has never come across him before, in what way is he always sus? I was about to head into his posts and have a look. So a bit of clarity would help there. Does he always post in the same manner etc?

Yeah.....

Fcuk you Sully! :D

I was about to ask the same thing :pac:
    Reading his posts in isolation there isn't an awful lot of substance there. But he plays like that always isn't a get out of jail free card either.

For me, Liam is the poster that is sticking out most in my mind - mainly from our interaction yesterday morning. I was quite busy in work yesterday, and at times the thread was happening very fast, so want to have another look at what else he was up to in the thread.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

sullivlo has been shot! She is dead

Sullivlo was....

Craggy Island Villager (NRV)

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

sullivlo has been shot! She is dead

Sullivlo was....

Craggy Island Villager (NRV)

Where did that come from??????

Yeah.....

Fcuk you Sully! :D

Am I getting set up here?

Where did that come from??????

Vig probably, has a shot per cycle and hasnt used one yet in the game, will have another shot in 15 mins also.

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Hi, LOCK CLEAR and here.

Advertisement