Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

No-one is in the clear. Are they?

LOCK CLEAR HERE

I cant see the gif fun as its all blocked in work :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hey mods, any chance of an extra raffle just so we can shut up Vale?

Senan WW wrote: »

You are not missing much :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Not a wolf,

Anyhow, how do you know the wolf team didnt get a conversion? Could still be three....

It's a vanilla game, none of that freaky stuff is happening

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Senan WW wrote: »

You are lucky, they are head wrecking especially trying to go back over his posts.

Hey Necro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUJ1y1HzUkTooJkMoGNxGi48tk9NgzMj5DRg&usqp=CAU

Not Necro - Vale!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning sorry meant to be on earlier but only woke up 10 minutes ago

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hey Necro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUJ1y1HzUkTooJkMoGNxGi48tk9NgzMj5DRg&usqp=CAU

Hahaha poor Necro like

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Hahaha poor Necro like

giphy.gif

I know - I am not good with names at the best of times - even less so on 4 hours sleep! I'm sorry Necro! But seriously, can we have another raffle to kill Vale? I'll be nice to you from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,689 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

LadySkunk wrote: »
    It's a vanilla game, none of that freaky stuff is happening

You don't know that.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

I know - I am not good with names at the best of times - even less so on 4 hours sleep! I'm sorry Necro! But seriously, can we have another raffle to kill Vale? I'll be nice to you from now on!

Vale is dead either way, we still have a vig shot I think so best to try focus on who the last wolf is and leave him to his LOLcats

• Registered Users Posts: 12,689 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Not Necro - Vale!!

Ouch. Thats uncalled for. There's me thinking we were civilised people here.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Morning sorry meant to be on earlier but only woke up 10 minutes ago

Morning Liam, I wish I was able to sleep in this morning.
    What say you of beakerjoe claiming you are untrustworthy?

DEYDs4KXcAAEm9c.jpg

Ouch. Thats uncalled for. There's me thinking we were civilised people here.

tumblr_msemdwk3uj1qdqcfoo1_1280.png

So he was suspect of Lucy but said it wasn't set in stone. Names Clodagh and Liam and says has absolutely no read on Frank. They;re the only names he really gave reads on. Will have to cross reference with Rikand, Strawbs and Jake and see can we find anything useful
    No certain hits like 2D has. Think he'd bet his house on BJ but I'm not convinced.

I am suspect of Lucy because of day one antics and player experience, but not set in stone.

Raised eyebrow about Clodagh

Also Liam is a curious one, very, very quiet

And I've zero read good or bad on you Frank.
    I'm thinking, clodagh, Liam, or lucy

I f*cking died laughing at these two posts because you know he was lapping it up and talking about how we wasted time on FFAs and all, gave me a good chuckle :pac:
    Lads, im seriously confused with who to vote for now!
    And us.

He has literally led us on wild goose chases since Brickgate.

FFS, all our ffas tonight and trying to out wolves has been wasted by his antics.

Hey you're preaching to the choir, I'm a disaster at the best of times :P

Trigger wrote: »
    This post automatically stood out for me for Liam, I think he bussed Rikand. The reasoning for voting for Rikand is flimsy at best, there is no way that you could read Rikands exchanges with me and Beaker 3 times and think that he was On Doris. He was clearly stating that they were likely to be village.

Looking now that Sully was an NRV, heightens that for me, as they probably thought Rikand was safe if they were keeping track of the wagons until that last vote came in at 8.58

I voted for Sullio before 630 and left it there and I didnt bus anyone

Liam WW wrote: »
    I voted for Sullio before 630 and left it there and I didnt bus anyone

I think he means on night 1 Liam when you voted for Rikand

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Hi Lucy, you need to double check your search. I am all for you going through my posts, and other posters posts, like this in a methodical manner, but please dont misrepresent me in your findings.

I know I had another interaction with Rikand, because yesterday Frank asked about something Rik said about voting for low posters. I am on mobile right now so I cant find the post, but I explained it to Frank yesterday.

Also, I mentioned strawbs yesterday and called her out for not posting along with Clodagh. I did this because both days now when I called out people for not posting they suddenly appeared on the thread. My magic didnt work for strawbs though :P

Hi Riona,

The reason i was looking into you was as i couldn't place you in my ordered list.
    I was not trying to misrepresent you, and you did have a 6 pages of posts. I already pointed out that i made a mistake in finding interactions, and corrected that, but the important thing was the very last line when finding the interactions with rikand, "doesnt feel w/w". thats when i felt comfortable to leave the ISO.
    Please feel free to correct anything i may have missed or gotten wrong, but i wont be doublechecking my search. well, not in day time anyhow, maybe this make you think i am lazy, but i don't have time during the day to do ISOs.

Morning Liam, I wish I was able to sleep in this morning.
    What say you of beakerjoe claiming you are untrustworthy?

DEYDs4KXcAAEm9c.jpg

According to your notes you say he says I eed to b elooked at tha tis not saying untrustworthy.

Work away

IM NRV

I think Lucy is the wolf

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Hi Riona,

The reason i was looking into you was as i couldn't place you in my ordered list.
    I was not trying to misrepresent you, and you did have a 6 pages of posts. I already pointed out that i made a mistake in finding interactions, and corrected that, but the important thing was the very last line when finding the interactions with rikand, "doesnt feel w/w". thats when i felt comfortable to leave the ISO.
    Please feel free to correct anything i may have missed or gotten wrong, but i wont be doublechecking my search. well, not in day time anyhow, maybe this make you think i am lazy, but i don't have time during the day to do ISOs.

That's OK - jeez I actually forgot all about this in the drama of this morning. But at the time, I had just woken up, and I am very grumpy morning person. I had to call it out because it can be a wolf tactic to misrepresent how someone has posted, as not everyone will go back and check to make sure it is correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

The mods are pleased to announce there will now be two daily raffles - one at munch and one at lynch. The winner of the first lynch raffle will be announced tonight at the lynch (9pm).

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

The mods are pleased to announce there will now be two daily raffles - one at munch and one at lynch. The winner of the first lynch raffle will be announced tonight at the lynch (9pm).

father-ted1.jpg

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Is it me, Jesus??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Morning all. Just finished a virtual meeting with the bank which wasn't at all scary.

So Valewolf shot our seer BJ and tried to shoot Skunk but missed. So we lynch there and we are down to a single wolf. Not likely to get anything from the lynch votes tonight.

Still alive:
    Frank WW - Me. I know I'm good and BJ sort of cleared me but not sure if that adds up based on number of peeks.
    LadySkunk - Fr. Jack with no counter-claim
    Trigger - Peeked good by BJ

JP Liz V1 - Shot alpha; 99.9% clear unless this was the most insane bus ever.

That leaves:
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW

Assuming the BG looked after Skunk last night, they may not be able to protect Skunk again (although OP doesn't say that, it is usual form) tonight but we've effectively got 2, nearly 3 clear village and a vig shot in hand. We're still in good shape.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Is anyone else thinking the munches were strange picks? As in not who you might think the wolves would go for? I am looking through their posts and i can't see anything jumping out but one or both of them must have been getting close.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »

Trigger - Peeked good by BJ >> Was this confirmed?

JP Liz V1 - Shot alpha; 99.9% clear unless this was the most insane bus ever.

That leaves:
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW

Advertisement