Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Is anyone else thinking the munches were strange picks? As in not who you might think the wolves would go for? I am looking through their posts and i can't see anything jumping out but one or both of them must have been getting close.

Good point - yesterday morning I had a look at Doris's posts to see if there was anything there, all I could find was they might have been role hunting - I need to go back and see why again.
    Will try have a look at Orla's now shortly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

It wasn't actually confirmed, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Liam WW wrote: »
    I think Lucy is the wolf

It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Senan WW wrote: »

Pretty sure this is confirmation:
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Morning What have I missed since last night.

They can still shoot. 2 mins left

I wouldnt hit Trigger, Id hit Malcom Ticker
    Just for reference......

My last post at 959

Riona WW wrote: »
    Good point - yesterday morning I had a look at Doris's posts to see if there was anything there, all I could find was they might have been role hunting - I need to go back and see why again.

tumblr_ne92ixL1ee1rk32t9o3_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I think Lucy is the wolf

As you are entitled to.
    Can you please make a case so that i can rip it to threads.
    Thanks.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Pretty sure this is confirmation:

548f6487bfea7ceb10f6f51f4ec96521.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Is anyone else thinking the munches were strange picks? As in not who you might think the wolves would go for? I am looking through their posts and i can't see anything jumping out but one or both of them must have been getting close.

Yep I was wondering about this.

I'm on laptop now so will have a look too. Hard to co-ordinate them on phone.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I think he means on night 1 Liam when you voted for Rikand

Well then I didnt vote at 858 either it was around 8 as I stated a readthrough of day at around 20 to 8 and then posted vote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well then I didnt vote at 858 either it was around 8 as I stated a readthrough of day at around 20 to 8 and then posted vote

Sully posted at 8.58

Currently on a con call at the moment.

May want to have a look at LeVars posts, he is playing to the newbie role in a few posts possibly pocketing Lucy & BJ asking "What is the play here" while in other posts he seems to come off like an experienced player knows what he is doing.

Will have a deeper look after lunch

Trigger wrote: »
    Sully posted at 8.58

voted*

Trigger wrote: »
    Sully posted at 8.58

@ Liz

Can you recall at what time you voted for rikand on monday.

OK Some of Orla's posts that are relevant around suspicions, all which are quite dated now with everything that has happened since!
    She had called SM(Desmond)/Lucy/Myself out as possible wolves - we know now that Desmond was Biship Brennan. She also had Vale on her bottom list.
    So was it due to this I wonder?
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Clodagh so far. The below is on the assumption (which is pretty strong) that H2D is good.

We know that the wolves didn't have the prize so I think the wolves would want this information out. I realise villagers would too, but wolves would want to try to prise out any info they can.

Trying to lay the groundwork for more collaboration next time (and avoid a fellow wolf death)

Now I dislike this probably the most. I think moving Lucy to likely village is fair (clearing is going too far in my book). But instead we get a big attack on SM. SM also wasn't the only one to move Lucy off the chopping block for tonight, but Clodagh has gone in hard here. Don't think anyone else has really gone for SM (could be wrong) but it feels like a wolf trying to find a rationale for voting for someone without much heat.

Your latest post (post 1 above) seems to contradict your earlier post (post 2).

You didnt know if they peek'd me then switch to say you thought they said it.

Smell of backtracking here. Rikand backtracked. Just sayin.

You seemed too eager to hop on the H2D kill beaker band wagon, esp when its anything but a sure thing.

Those two things are not contradictory. I misread the post but was sure they said they'd peeked you. I did not know that they had actually done so - how would I? My whole argument was about why would they say they peeked you as a wolf if they were a villager and they hadn't actually peeked you as a wolf. The whole thing falls apart if they didn't actually say they'd peeked you.
    Table stolen from BJ

Now I was on the clodagh = wolf train yesterday but the lack of a vote to self-preserve last night does make me feel a bit better about the whole thing. Perhaps the wolves were caught off guard on the rikand vote, but clodagh it was fairly well-known that they were up for the lynch. So I'd have a wolf in SM/Lucy/Riona, and at this point I'm happiest with Lucy of the lot.

Other than that I'd be leaning towards sulli being good (not cleared but a bold move to put a late vote in on a teammate when there was no clear wagon). I'd be somewhat less happy with the rest of the rikand voters being good but they wouldn't be in my suspects pile. Beaker was top of the list before my error was pointed out to me. Senan I can't really see being a wolf with Rikand's vote for them, as well as their lack of self-preservation.

So people I'm fairly happy with
    H2D
    Senan
    Clodagh
    Sulli (least happy of the top four)

Still happy enough with the following but less so than the above.
    Liam
    JP
    BJ
    Lucy

One of these potentially, but not too likely (can't see two lumping on senan at the minute, unless both there are 2 on clodagh)
    Frank
    Mary

That leaves
    I'm guessing one of these is a wolf based on the Clodagh vote
    SM
    Riona

Then there would be 2 in the final four, potentially split)
    Trigger
    ASLB
    Vale
    Skunk

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1
    Hope all is well though SM. And sorry Desmondo but I've you down as a potential wolf.
    Why would they vote for Rikand to save Senan? Surely just vote for Clodagh and Senan is saved and all is well. The only way that wouldn't be the case is if Clodagh too was a wolf. That would mean our three tied wagons last night were all wolves, two of whom didn't vote on wagon and then the remaining one of Liam or sulli voting to get rid of rikand. If Senan was a wolf, surely he'd have gained more credit for voting for Rikand and bussing a wolf?

I really just don't get the Senan = wolf thing. What do you think if he flips good (which I think is more likely) - do you still go for sulli and liam?

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I voted early yesterday for Rikand

if liz wasn't around, i'd take early to collaborate liams time.

So this part of Orla's post:

H2D
    Senan
    Clodagh

Liam
    JP
    BJ
    Lucy

One of these potentially, but not too likely (can't see two lumping on senan at the minute, unless both there are 2 on clodagh)
    Frank
    Mary

That leaves
    SM
    Riona

Trigger
    ASLB
    Vale
    Skunk

She was right about SM so is she right that there are 2 in that final 4 and if Trigger and Skunk are in the clear then is ASLB the remaining wolf?

So these are my reads on those left who are unconfirmed, going from wolfiest to villageriest.

Also Starring LeVar Burton Very low key play. Definitely worth looking at.
    Senan WW Mostly shouts about shooting Mary with little else to go on.
    Liam WW Nada. Nothing to go on. Would suspect new/relatively new player here but think comments made contradict this, need to check.
    Mary WW Voted Senan N1. Is it likely 2 wolves there, given Rikand voted here? Maybe if attempt to save Rik. Voted Senan N2. No progression but some provocation from Senan.
    Riona WW Moved vote last minute, was this to not be on the same vote as Rikand?
    Lucy WW Very methodical player. Jake threw shade, SM defended. Is good enough to be a disguised wolf
    Clodagh WW Voted for SM/Des/Bishop Brennan N1, was in danger of being lynched when Riona jumped onto her last minute.

Can I just say, I think ye are all great. Especially Trigger. He's awesome.

Doris WW wrote: »
    The Rikand wagon is not one I'd be examining for wolves tbh. If someone voted there, then they are high probability village. Last night was a crap shoot, wolf on wolf I dont think is happening given Pat Mustard took a brick in the skull during the day
    Mary on the counter wagon, can't see any reasoning for her vote.

Not sure would a wolf ask on thread where a lynch code is or an intentional question to look like they'd no backroom
    From the votes

Liam
    Sully
    Liz
    Bj
    Senan smell good to me
    This post felt a bit odd to me. To be fair, I've misread it on my skim read and had a note on that you were fishing if H2D was Jack with the brick thing but you were talking about the the Milk float brick I presume?

The last one was aimed at Frank

• Advertisement

The last one was aimed at Frank

And what is the significance of that?

I'm always wary of people who quote like that. You've left out the context, why?

So this part of Orla's post:

H2D
    Senan
    Clodagh

Liam
    JP
    BJ
    Lucy

Frank
    Mary

That leaves
    SM
    Riona

Trigger
    ASLB
    Vale
    Skunk

She was right about SM so is she right that there are 2 in that final 4 and if Trigger and Skunk are in the clear then is ASLB the remaining wolf?

Its not an exact science, but i'd be happy enough to flip any of the below in any order, after vale has been dispensed with.

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope you are ok LeVar, tough time

Can I just say, I think ye are all great. Especially Trigger. He's awesome.

Da2qmlH8B3Vj.gif

I'm always wary of people who quote like that. You've left out the context, why?

Feck all I didn't call it significant. I just put it in as one of her posts.

I can't really see anything common from Doris and Orla except SM/Desmond. Good enough reason to take out Doris I presume so with Orla gone it's the Valeyard call-out or maybe The Valeyard and ASLB.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Its not an exact science, but i'd be happy enough to flip any of the below in any order, after vale has been dispensed with.

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW

I know everybody says it but I am absolute villager. If I was wolf would I be drawing attention to the munches being unexpected people and looking for a pattern there?

So these are my reads on those left who are unconfirmed, going from wolfiest to villageriest.

Liam WW Nada. Nothing to go on. Would suspect new/relatively new player here but think comments made contradict this, need to check.
    Mary WW Voted Senan N1. Is it likely 2 wolves there, given Rikand voted here? Maybe if attempt to save Rik. Voted Senan N2. No progression but some provocation from Senan.
    Lucy WW Very methodical player. Jake threw shade, SM defended. Is good enough to be a disguised wolf
    Clodagh WW Voted for SM/Des/Bishop Brennan N1, was in danger of being lynched when Riona jumped onto her last minute.

Just on me, your argument is I moved my vote last minute (half an hour before the lynch) so as not to be on the same vote as Rikand, so I moved it to be on the same vote as SM?
    Also by switching my vote, I posted why I did so, there wasnt much between Clodagh or Senan for me, but Orla did a good summary of Clodaghs posts at the time which is why I switched.

on the quote, you can click the blue arrow and it brings you to the post in the thread where you can read it in full.

Just on me, your argument is I moved my vote last minute (half an hour before the lynch) so as not to be on the same vote as Rikand, so I moved it to be on the same vote as SM?
    Also by switching my vote, I posted why I did so, there wasnt much between Clodagh or Senan for me, but Orla did a good summary of Clodaghs posts at the time which is why I switched.

That's a fair point actually about you being on the same vote as SM. I have you in the bottom half of my suspects tbf.

• Advertisement

not new player just one with a crap laptop that keeps freezing and bluescreening which is a pain for typing and retyping

Advertisement