Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I know everybody says it but I am absolute villager. If I was wolf would I be drawing attention to the munches being unexpected people and looking for a pattern there?

they are unexpected because bodyguard is still in play. It they went for expected, then bodyguard would save and they wouldn't have a munch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy WW wrote: »
    @ Liz

Can you recall at what time you voted for rikand on monday.

6ish 7ish it was early in the evening

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ok first every game I play I come cross as fluffy so it aint going to change now I go by gut which is annoying for others but its how I play. Secondly off allday because it is the first time in 6 weeks I have been able to spend time with kiddo without going, have you done your maths now and I am caching up on housework christmas decs to attic etc. I will post in the morning then evening.
    thirdly #FFA

I think Lucy its been bothering me since yeserday that Rik was using Doris to cover for Lucy have read today and still cant get it out of my head.
    Sulli suggesting to shoot H2D odd
    Still JP Liz from yesterday reaction to Lucy similar to Rik
    I've 2 other people I am also looking at but want to go over their post before I vote
    In this game most people play by gut, they go a missing letter or how a sentence is phrased so now you are examining me cos I said on Doris, I also said the first thing that struck me. So work away I went with my gut out of the 4 people who stood out to me.
    WhenI started playing first players always said check the high and low posters then check the middle

Liam has definitely played before. Would seem experienced by these comments.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liam has definitely played before. Would seem experienced by these comments.

yup have confirmed have played before

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

on the quote, you can click the blue arrow and it brings you to the post in the thread where you can read it in full.

Yes, I know that and as I was involved in the conversation, I know the context. I also know that most people don't do that.

My point is that Mary chose a random quote from Doris and posted that it was directed at me. Why? Why quote that? Doris made more than 4 posts.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yes, I know that and as I was involved in the conversation, I know the context. I also know that most people don't do that.

My point is that Mary chose a random quote from Doris and posted that it was directed at me. Why? Why quote that? Doris made more than 4 posts.

i thought the 2nd quote was the most agenda driven. you though 4th.
    They are in my POE (process of elimination list)

She did but a lot of them say nothing really. You may notice I kept some posts out but didn't keep out the one about me. I have nothing to hide.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Sorry sorry sorry I’m just awake, was a struggle to peel myself out of bed :o

It’s my birthday today :)

This game is mad it has it all doesn’t it :pac:

Happy Birthday

She did but a lot of them say nothing really. You may notice I kept some posts out but didn't keep out the one about me. I have nothing to hide.

The post that says you are unlikely a wolf. :pac::P:cool::D

i thought the 2nd quote was the most agenda driven. you though 4th.
    They are in my POE (process of elimination list)

I see your point. I'm self-involved I guess and notice things directed at me :pac:

• Advertisement

Father Dougal Maguire - Vigilante. Can take aim at a player once per cycle (Cycle = 1 day and 1 night phase)

Have we a vig shot today?

We need to win this for Ted / BJ, come on village

Doris WW wrote: »
    The Rikand wagon is not one I'd be examining for wolves tbh. If someone voted there, then they are high probability village. Last night was a crap shoot, wolf on wolf I dont think is happening given Pat Mustard took a brick in the skull during the day
    Are you under scrutiny? Think you are confusing legit questions with scrutiny
    Mary on the counter wagon, can't see any reasoning for her vote.

Not sure would a wolf ask on thread where a lynch code is or an intentional question to look like they'd no backroom
    From the votes

Liam
    Sully
    Liz
    Bj
    Senan smell good to me
    Why did you vote for yourself
    Senan looks good from this
    Hes at least 50% right anyway
    Haha my days! Best ever village start?

Fair play BJ, great shout, didn't see it at all tbh
    Not particularly, I like to have a point of reference to look back at people's thoughts and how they evolve over the game rather than throwing a dart at a board. My instincts are flawed like everyone else but if someone has sound logic then i can forgive poor instincts and hopefully that works both ways
    This post felt a bit odd to me. To be fair, I've misread it on my skim read and had a note on that you were fishing if H2D was Jack with the brick thing but you were talking about the the Milk float brick I presume?
    Lack of FFAs or where people are voting is a bit worrying

Whippy for me

I'd have Frank as a bit bogey too. His questioning of the brick stood out as weird

BJs popping at Rikand feels a bit off. Not a lynchable offence from reading what Rikand actually said

Ffa1
    Whippy
    Frank
    BJ
    Check your PM id say Mary or PM the mods
    I thought the favour was funny. I also thought Jake diving on me as a wolf was a bit ****ty tbh so was happy enough with him getting bricked
    H2D is not getting lynched full stop, he didn't just take out a vanilla wolf, he took out a roled wolf. No wolf team does that
    Where is Triggers TMI?
    Oh sorry, that was the TMI

Those are the last few.

The post that says you are unlikely a wolf. :pac::P:cool::D

Actually I didn't see it that way. She said there was a possibilty I asked it to make it look like I had no backroom so the post about me could be taken either way.

Those are the last few.

The ones I left out @Frank were the ones to do with H2D and Jake really.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Have we a vig shot today?

We need to win this for Ted / BJ, come on village

Yeah, come on, we can do this!!!

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    In Fantasy land

Trigger was peeked good.

Happy Liz?

Seriously though, no one has claimed to have peeked anyone, we are all as eligible to be wolves at this stage bar H2D, who bricked a roled wolf.

Take your pick.

Reading back through BJ's posts and think this is definitive confirmation.

Reading back through BJ's posts and think this is definitive confirmation.

We need more proof

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trigger wrote: »
    Currently on a con call at the moment.

May want to have a look at LeVars posts, he is playing to the newbie role in a few posts possibly pocketing Lucy & BJ asking "What is the play here" while in other posts he seems to come off like an experienced player knows what he is doing.

Will have a deeper look after lunch

Just skimming thread now while I have a minute, but will have to go AWOL again, but just to address your point, I have only claimed that I am new to Werewolf on boards and online versions, but have played IRL ; there are differences between what I'm used to and the boards versions. I've not claimed to be an absolute noob.

Not entirely sure what pocketing is. I did ask BJ and Lucy what they would do in certain scenarios, but as part of a greater dialogue ; had been having a back and forth with BJ as he was wondering why I voted Doris, and my back and forth with Lucy is well documented.

You only have my word that I'm a villager, so dissect my posts all you need, and if I'm one of the only few with a question mark, by all means take a shot, better me than a roled villager at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Morning all. Just finished a virtual meeting with the bank which wasn't at all scary.

So Valewolf shot our seer BJ and tried to shoot Skunk but missed. So we lynch there and we are down to a single wolf. Not likely to get anything from the lynch votes tonight.

Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Senan WW wrote: »
    Still think Mary is worth a bullet tbh
    Prefer to wait for a seer check. Might have gotten two wolves already. Or the raffle prize could give us a peek at someone.

Searching through Vales posts and this is really the only thing that got my attention through the endless droves of fluff. its small, but really the only thing i could take from his posts so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

One shot per cycle, so if they shoot during the day they cant shoot during night again

I've gotten two so far, the brick and another one I'm keeping secret for the moment so as to not give anything away to wolfies but will let you all know tomorrow

Did you reveal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Jake

Feck first post
    Says Doris smells of wolf
    Asks did we find any wolves yet?
    Questions Lucy about being Jack
    Agrees with Strawbs about Lucy pretending to be Jack
    Says what nice teeth Ladyskunk has

Rikand

Says H2D had great shot, laughed so hard at Jake dying
    Says H2D, Doris and Lucy likely villagers
    Says Lucy comes off good from exchange with Jake
    Says case against Lucy is too convoluted to be directed at a wolf
    Missed post about LadySkunk and when questioned by Trigger, says it’s null
    Questions going after low posters on day 1
    Backed down on Doris and Lucy when questioned by Beaker
    When asked by Senan what he proved, says “oh I think you know what is proven”
    Says Senan, Clodagh and Sulli genie when mentioned by Riona, must be a wolf in here
    Says Sulli might be only villager in there
    Votes on Senan for genieing
    Names Senan, Clodagh and Frank as suspicious
    Thinks NRVs should come out of seer cover (LOL)

Strawbs/Desmond

First post saying wolf catching is easy
    Questions Lucy over alluding to be Jack
    Says H2D definitely a villager, no way does a wolf take out one of their own like that
    Asks can we clear Lucy now
    Questions whether it would be a risk bussing Lucy on day 1
    Asks Clodagh about her thinking Strawbs, Jake and Lucy were bussing on day 1
    Says she suspected Lucy before Jake died but now leaning village
    Says Beaker voting Rikand is a good look for him
    Voted for H2D
    Says time to look and see did anyone take H2D up on his wolf bait
    Questions H2Ds claim about Beaker being a wolf and whether he won a peek for his prize
    Says going to read back over Beaker to see what he saw in him as a wolf

TheValeyard

Suspect of Lucy, not set in stone
    Suspicious of Clodagh and Liam
    No read on Frank
    Wants Lucy looked at as two different players

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did you reveal?

Yeah I was able to track a player and I tracked Beaker and found out he visited Valeyard last night so I knew he knew he was a wolf from what he was saying this morning

Yeah I was able to track a player and I tracked Beaker and found out he visited Valeyard last night so I knew he knew he was a wolf from what he was saying this morning

Hey that was a private visit!!!

Jake

Feck first post
    Says Doris smells of wolf
    Asks did we find any wolves yet?
    Questions Lucy about being Jack
    Agrees with Strawbs about Lucy pretending to be Jack
    Says what nice teeth Ladyskunk has

Rikand

Says H2D had great shot, laughed so hard at Jake dying
    Says H2D, Doris and Lucy likely villagers
    Says Lucy comes off good from exchange with Jake
    Says case against Lucy is too convoluted to be directed at a wolf
    Missed post about LadySkunk and when questioned by Trigger, says it’s null
    Questions going after low posters on day 1
    Backed down on Doris and Lucy when questioned by Beaker
    When asked by Senan what he proved, says “oh I think you know what is proven”
    Says Senan, Clodagh and Sulli genie when mentioned by Riona, must be a wolf in here
    Says Sulli might be only villager in there
    Votes on Senan for genieing
    Names Senan, Clodagh and Frank as suspicious
    Thinks NRVs should come out of seer cover (LOL)

Strawbs/Desmond

First post saying wolf catching is easy
    Questions Lucy over alluding to be Jack
    Says H2D definitely a villager, no way does a wolf take out one of their own like that
    Asks can we clear Lucy now
    Questions whether it would be a risk bussing Lucy on day 1
    Asks Clodagh about her thinking Strawbs, Jake and Lucy were bussing on day 1
    Says she suspected Lucy before Jake died but now leaning village
    Says Beaker voting Rikand is a good look for him
    Voted for H2D
    Says time to look and see did anyone take H2D up on his wolf bait
    Questions H2Ds claim about Beaker being a wolf and whether he won a peek for his prize
    Says going to read back over Beaker to see what he saw in him as a wolf

TheValeyard

Suspect of Lucy, not set in stone
    Suspicious of Clodagh and Liam
    No read on Frank
    Wants Lucy looked at as two different players

BaggyRareBongo-size_restricted.gif

Searching through Vales posts and this is really the only thing that got my attention through the endless droves of fluff. its small, but really the only thing i could take from his posts so far

his-eyebrows

I have said I am village already and have been trying to work through posts to find the last wolf.
    People can read what they want in it but anyone thinking I am a wolf is wrong.

All the wolves mentioned Lucy in some form and a lot saying she's likely village. I don't know does a whole wolf team do something like that? But why were they all so on her side at the same time it's mad like was it a case where they were role hunting on day 1 then when Jake got the brick in the face they got freaked? And they wanted to keep her on their good side maybe but if they suspected anything why didn't they munch her?

Hmmmm honorable mentions of Senan, Clodagh, Doris, Frank and Sulli too

• Advertisement

Hang on now, I was calling 2D out on his madness. That aint fluff.

Advertisement