Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    All the wolves mentioned Lucy in some form and a lot saying she's likely village. I don't know does a whole wolf team do something like that? But why were they all so on her side at the same time it's mad like was it a case where they were role hunting on day 1 then when Jake got the brick in the face they got freaked? And they wanted to keep her on their good side maybe but if they suspected anything why didn't they munch her?

Hmmmm honorable mentions of Senan, Clodagh, Doris, Frank and Sulli too

Unless Lucy is the last wolf.

What is genieing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

None of the wolves mentioned each other at all until they died, so why would none of the 4 make any mention of each other and then all of them practically clear Lucy if she was the last

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

I assumed that the vig hadn't taken a shot, but if they did then I think it's tomorrow morning they get their next bullet.

If we leave Vale alive and try to lynch elsewhere there is a danger that an RV gets targeted and has to out themselves. BG and Vig are still hidden and should stay that way as long as possible.

We had an announcement that there is another raffle at lynch time. Best case scenario a confirmed villager wins it. Odds are in our favour that a villager wins anyway. So lynch Vale and see where we go from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yeah, come on, we can do this!!!

Surrender

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hang on now, I was calling 2D out on his madness. That aint fluff.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Unless Lucy is the last wolf.

What is genieing?

You genie when you haven't been around and then your name is mentioned and you appear like magic, can be a sign of a wolf laying low and reading the thread and jumping in to defend themselves when they see their name mentioned

Frank WW wrote: »
    Reading back through BJ's posts and think this is definitive confirmation.

Did BJ clear you too Frank?

You genie when you haven't been around and then your name is mentioned and you appear like magic, can be a sign of a wolf laying low and reading the thread and jumping in to defend themselves when they see their name mentioned

There's a fair bit of that going on.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

He did not.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Trigger wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Twelfth-Doctor-GIF-Find-and-Share-on-GIPHY.gif

• Advertisement

Surrender

tumblr_nhs21f1IZP1r09qfio6_r1_250.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

Have a read of the simpsons game.....

if not shot, lynch valewolf.

Only way i'm changing my vote of vale is if he is dead.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Have a read of the simpsons game.....

if not shot, lynch valewolf.

Only way i'm changing my vote of vale is if he is dead.

E9br.gif

That was one time!!!!!!!!

Not definitively. He made this comment
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Desmond threw this out earlier and Frank shut him down... Franks ok in my book. A wolf would just not respond here. They would allow the confusion to build.

but he didn't include me in his 9:59 post. He is right but only I know that.

Not definitively. He made this comment

but he didn't include me in his 9:59 post. He is right but only I know that.

tumblr_pblvqflRRW1saqi8wo1_r1_500.gif

Does it not make more sense to shoot Vale so we have something to work with off of the votes? People will have to explain and back up their votes but if everyone votes Vale then 100% the last wolf will be hiding in their also

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Valeyard has to go really, no other option for today based on what's come out. Lucy put in the hardyards overnight but something is still off with her for me and I'd be more than happy to see her killed by the vig to finally put my mind at ease one way or another.

Does it not make more sense to shoot Vale so we have something to work with off of the votes? People will have to explain and back up their votes but if everyone votes Vale then 100% the last wolf will be hiding in their also

Maybe I've completely misunderstoof but haven't we already taken a shot at Vale today and missed so no vig kill left today?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Maybe I've completely misunderstoof but haven't we already taken a shot at Vale today and missed so no vig kill left today?

How could the shot miss though? Vale was not protected surely?
    I thought that was a shot on Skunk and the bodyguard protected her.

• Advertisement

What have the wolves got that allows a daytime kill?

Mary WW wrote: »
    How could the shot miss though? Vale was not protected surely?
    I thought that was a shot on Skunk and the bodyguard protected her.

That's what I assumed but I think Riona & Clodagh must be right. No way does the vig not shoot Vale by now and I think everyone has posted so far today.

Senan and Clodagh were already under suspicion going off the wagons on Day 1 so it seems the wolves were going with the flow on those two because they were easy targets. Vale also mentions Liam who also had a lot of heat on him for not posting.

Rikand was suspicious of Frank but gave no reasoning for it and Vale said he had no read on Frank.

I wonder was Lucy mentioned much by other players with regard to looking good after the whole Jake thing as that could be another angle the wolves went along with to appear more villagey

None of the wolves mentioned each other at all until they died, so why would none of the 4 make any mention of each other and then all of them practically clear Lucy if she was the last

I'm still not convinced Lucy is the last wolf

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What have the wolves got that allows a daytime kill?

They don't I think. I presumed Vale wasn't lying about having 2 bullets from the raffle.

That's what I assumed but I think Riona & Clodagh must be right. No way does the vig not shoot Vale by now and I think everyone has posted so far today.

It seems our vig has been playing pretty careful thus far and it could be a case that they want to keep their shot until we have more information on the rest of the players but I do think the shot was on me but I was protected, Vale couldn't have protection and he said he was shooting me before it happened

Who do you think is Liz?

Yes everyone is going to vote lynch Vale so are we better taking Vale out now by vig shot

No neither am I Liz, that's what I'm saying it would be madness for all of them to pretty much say she's village if she's actually a wolf. I mean if it came down to it where we'd killed loads of villagers and she was still alive then I'd maybe look back into her but for now I think it's unlikely

• Advertisement

Better off not lynching me and trying to out an actual wolf.

Think about it.

My cards are marked, I'm on the way out.

Why not hunt for your big bad wolf?

Then tomorrow could be a speed day to kill me

Makes sense

Advertisement