Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What have the wolves got that allows a daytime kill?

Nothing apart from if they win something. I seem to recall that Vale stated that he won "a bullet" not 2 or so he may have played that well enough..

He may have won a bullet and a protection maybe. and the vig took a shot.

He also may have stated that he one a single bullet to see how people would react and planned to use the 2nd bullet but was blocked by the BG

We have no real way of knowing without the Vig coming out and we do not want that to happen.

So best to lynch Vale and hope that we still have a bullet there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mary WW wrote: »
    Who do you think is Liz?

I just think from the start Lucy WW V1 and Lucy WW V2 has been angry frustrated very active vocal too much for a wolf imho, of course I could be wrong just think from the start Lucy has been pushed as a wolf, wagoned on but has survived

I've a second bullet.
    Bye bye LadySkunk

Nevermind part of my above post.. the Vig is still very much in play so

Better off not lynching me and trying to out an actual wolf.

Think about it.

My cards are marked, I'm on the way out.

Why not hunt for your big bad wolf?

Then tomorrow could be a speed day to kill me

Makes sense

I fear Vale has a plan, take him out now please vig

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Trigger wrote: »
    Nothing apart from if they win something. I seem to recall that Vale stated that he won "a bullet" not 2 or so he may have played that well enough..

He also may have stated that he one a single bullet to see how people would react and planned to use the 2nd bullet but was blocked by the BG

We have no real way of knowing without the Vig coming out and we do not want that to happen.

Best to hunt for the real wolf amongst the village. You're wasting a day on me. You should know better.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Cleared players

LadySkunk
    Jp Liz
    Trigger

Wolves mentioned and how many times

Lucy (13)
    Senan (4) Up for lynch
    Clodagh (4) Up for lynch
    Frank (2)
    Liam (1) Has suspicions on him
    Riona (1) mentioned in passing

Remaining players

LeVar (0)
    Mary (0)

How many known wolves mentioned each other in game

(0) Only after death and one post by Jake agreeing with Strawbs saying "this"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The point is right though. If we lynch Vale there is nothing more to learn from the votes tonight because everyone is on him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The point is right though. If we lynch Vale there is nothing more to learn from the votes tonight because everyone is on him.

then he should be shot or whatever to stop people hiding behind the vote

Yeah look best we can do is try weed out the last wolf, hope the vig has a shot to take and does so before the lynch so we can then get the last baddie

MAybe a village concensus on whether to take the shot or not?

Me: Aye

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

I assumed that the vig hadn't taken a shot, but if they did then I think it's tomorrow morning they get their next bullet.

If we leave Vale alive and try to lynch elsewhere there is a danger that an RV gets targeted and has to out themselves. BG and Vig are still hidden and should stay that way as long as possible.

We had an announcement that there is another raffle at lynch time. Best case scenario a confirmed villager wins it. Odds are in our favour that a villager wins anyway. So lynch Vale and see where we go from there.

Good point - I suppose we could end up lynching the vig for example - didn't think of that. I am presuming the raffle prize is another bullet tonight, and I guess there is a chance that does fall into the hands of a wolf - and Vale would still be alive to win it.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Aye.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

d1685272de9f42e92d8f4afa401f6ff3b82ddab4r1-480-270_hq.gif
    Baggly wrote: »
    Mod accouncement

A shot was attempted but unfortunately the gun was held incorrectly and the shot went harmlessly into a bit of bog.
    1423bf8e9b2d89b3db4baabfe6963bbc.gif
    It will be all day. And all night. I wont be shot or lynched.

I think Trigger hit the nail on the head here.

Definitely - please spare us from Peter Capaldi!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Unless Lucy is the last wolf.

What is genieing?

Genieing is appearing when your name is mentioned.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Cleared players

LadySkunk
    Jp Liz
    Trigger

Wolves mentioned and how many times

Lucy (13)
    Senan (4) Up for lynch
    Clodagh (4) Up for lynch
    Frank (2)
    Liam (1) Has suspicions on him
    Riona (1) mentioned in passing

"

Taking Lucy out of equation for minute in case it is a wagon, that leaves the rest of us, so of the mentions of Lucy how are they divided among us 4?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Good point - I suppose we could end up lynching the vig for example - didn't think of that. I am presuming the raffle prize is another bullet tonight, and I guess there is a chance that does fall into the hands of a wolf - and Vale would still be alive to win it.

I think if the vig or bodyguard NEED to come out before lynch then to do so and protect whoever it is for tomorrow. If we all lynch vale we get absolutely nothing out of the vote, it'll be a sure thing and the perfect place for the remaining wolf to hide. I think it's better if everyone has to work to find the last wolf, we do reads and FFAs and have something to work with after but that's just my opinion

Yes I vote shot

Aye

Liam WW wrote: »
    Taking Lucy out of equation for minute in case it is a wagon, that leaves the rest of us, so of the mentions of Lucy how are they divided among us 4?

For context, this is what I was working off
    Jake

Feck first post
    Says Doris smells of wolf
    Asks did we find any wolves yet?
    Questions Lucy about being Jack
    Agrees with Strawbs about Lucy pretending to be Jack
    Says what nice teeth Ladyskunk has

Rikand

Says H2D had great shot, laughed so hard at Jake dying
    Says H2D, Doris and Lucy likely villagers
    Says Lucy comes off good from exchange with Jake
    Says case against Lucy is too convoluted to be directed at a wolf
    Missed post about LadySkunk and when questioned by Trigger, says it’s null
    Questions going after low posters on day 1
    Backed down on Doris and Lucy when questioned by Beaker
    When asked by Senan what he proved, says “oh I think you know what is proven”
    Says Senan, Clodagh and Sulli genie when mentioned by Riona, must be a wolf in here
    Says Sulli might be only villager in there
    Votes on Senan for genieing
    Names Senan, Clodagh and Frank as suspicious
    Thinks NRVs should come out of seer cover (LOL)

Strawbs/Desmond

First post saying wolf catching is easy
    Questions Lucy over alluding to be Jack
    Says H2D definitely a villager, no way does a wolf take out one of their own like that
    Asks can we clear Lucy now
    Questions whether it would be a risk bussing Lucy on day 1
    Asks Clodagh about her thinking Strawbs, Jake and Lucy were bussing on day 1
    Says she suspected Lucy before Jake died but now leaning village
    Says Beaker voting Rikand is a good look for him
    Voted for H2D
    Says time to look and see did anyone take H2D up on his wolf bait
    Questions H2Ds claim about Beaker being a wolf and whether he won a peek for his prize
    Says going to read back over Beaker to see what he saw in him as a wolf

TheValeyard

Suspect of Lucy, not set in stone
    Suspicious of Clodagh and Liam
    No read on Frank
    Wants Lucy looked at as two different players

• Advertisement

I think Trigger hit the nail on the head here.

But is it not too much of a coincidence that he said he shot me and then the mod announcement was made? I mean stranger things have happened but the timing of what happened is what I'm thinking of

I think if the vig or bodyguard NEED to come out before lynch then to do so and protect whoever it is for tomorrow. If we all lynch vale we get absolutely nothing out of the vote, it'll be a sure thing and the perfect place for the remaining wolf to hide. I think it's better if everyone has to work to find the last wolf, we do reads and FFAs and have something to work with after but that's just my opinion

This was my initial point - right now, everyone will just vote Vale for lynch tonight. That is giving us absolutely nothing to work on tomorrow, or to use the raffle ticket tonight (probability is it will be a villager who wins this based on current numbers).
    I see what Frank and Lucy are saying about catch a wolf, kill a wolf,
    If that missed shot was the vig, then we are S.O.L. - Vale has a chance of winning that prize this evening again. The probability of a villager winning it goes down because there are now 2 wolves who might win.

Can the same person win again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Senan and Clodagh were already under suspicion going off the wagons on Day 1 so it seems the wolves were going with the flow on those two because they were easy targets. Vale also mentions Liam who also had a lot of heat on him for not posting.

Rikand was suspicious of Frank but gave no reasoning for it and Vale said he had no read on Frank.

I wonder was Lucy mentioned much by other players with regard to looking good after the whole Jake thing as that could be another angle the wolves went along with to appear more villagey

i was spewed by dead wolf. sulli for one read my spew, but then 180'd on me cause i questioned her.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can the same person win again?

Necro said earlier in the game anyone who is alive is in with a shot of winning - or words similar to that.

Updated:

Trigger: Aye
    Skunk: Aye
    Vale: Aye
    Riona: Aye
    Liz: Aye

This was my initial point - right now, everyone will just vote Vale for lynch tonight. That is giving us absolutely nothing to work on tomorrow, or to use the raffle ticket tonight (probability is it will be a villager who wins this based on current numbers).
    I see what Frank and Lucy are saying about catch a wolf, kill a wolf,
    If that missed shot was the vig, then we are S.O.L. - Vale has a chance of winning that prize this evening again. The probability of a villager winning it goes down because there are now 2 wolves who might win.

No I get that but it's still early in the day, I believe we still have a vig shot in play but we'll see throughout the day. If that doesn't happen and we have no other definitive suspects then yes we'll have to kill Vale but in the meantime we need to look at all suspects, if nothing else it will help us with tomorrows vig shot and lynch

But is it not too much of a coincidence that he said he shot me and then the mod announcement was made? I mean stranger things have happened but the timing of what happened is what I'm thinking of

I know and that's how I saw it first but now I'm not sure. Liz only got one bullet yesterday and Vale did say first he just had one. The Mrs. Doyle bodyguard role seems to only protect from night actions.

It's too risky for the vig to come out just in case.

Updated:

Trigger: Aye
    Skunk: Aye
    Vale: Aye
    Riona: Aye
    Liz: Aye

aye

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i was spewed by dead wolf. sulli for one read my spew, but then 180'd on me cause i questioned her.

What do you mean spewed and what are you referring to in regard to Sulli? You were mentioned 13 times by all four wolves put together. Why do you think that was?

Advertisement