Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

LadySkunk wrote: »
    No I get that but it's still early in the day, I believe we still have a vig shot in play but we'll see throughout the day. If that doesn't happen and we have no other definitive suspects then yes we'll have to kill Vale but in the meantime we need to look at all suspects, if nothing else it will help us with tomorrows vig shot and lynch

I would agree with you in that, as i followed up with 2 posts from Vale stating that he had a second bullet and it was going your way, then the mod announcement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I just think from the start Lucy WW V1 and Lucy WW V2 has been angry frustrated very active vocal too much for a wolf imho, of course I could be wrong just think from the start Lucy has been pushed as a wolf, wagoned on but has survived

I think h2d saved me from being lynched yesterday. thanks h2d.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Updated:

Trigger: Aye
    Skunk: Aye
    Vale: Aye
    Riona: Aye
    Liz: Aye

Aye from me too but I really do think Vale would have been shot by the vig by now if there was still a shot. I'm inclined to think the failed shot this morning was the vig shot on Vale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Mary WW wrote: »
    I know and that's how I saw it first but now I'm not sure. Liz only got one bullet yesterday and Vale did say first he just had one. The Mrs. Doyle bodyguard role seems to only protect from night actions.

It's too risky for the vig to come out just in case.

No I don't think the vig should come out under any circumstance, we either have the shot or not but we won't know that until it happens so as I said before we look into finding the last wolf and if all else fails the worst that will happen will be that we lynch a wolf, get no data from the actual vote but will have loads of investigating done from today that will help us tomorrow and hopefully tonight if we win the raffle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dougal take the shot please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Aye from me too but I really do think Vale would have been shot by the vig by now if there was still a shot. I'm inclined to think the failed shot this morning was the vig shot on Vale.

Same - I hope the mods are getting great enjoyment out of that announcement and the confusion it is causing us.

Updated:

Vale: Aye :rolleyes:
    Liam: Aye
    Mary: Aye

Who's left then?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Updated:

Who's left then?

BJ

No wait.

I shot him

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Updated:

Who's left then?

Clodagh and Lucy

I think if the vig or bodyguard NEED to come out before lynch then to do so and protect whoever it is for tomorrow. If we all lynch vale we get absolutely nothing out of the vote, it'll be a sure thing and the perfect place for the remaining wolf to hide. I think it's better if everyone has to work to find the last wolf, we do reads and FFAs and have something to work with after but that's just my opinion

That is incorrect. We have lynched a wolf, that is worth doing it.

If our vig is holding for some reason, please don't, shoot vale ASAP so we can get on with the day. otherwise, its lynch vale, the wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yeah, if vig hasn't shot, get on with it, but I can't see why they wouldn't have by now.

My vote is in on Vale anyway. If he is taken out before the lynch then I'll change but otherwise I'm sticking by catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I just think from the start Lucy WW V1 and Lucy WW V2 has been angry frustrated very active vocal too much for a wolf imho, of course I could be wrong just think from the start Lucy has been pushed as a wolf, wagoned on but has survived

Yes! I knew I forgot something when writing about Lucy earlier, last night she was in danger of being lynched alongside Clodagh and the thread was super quiet before the shenanigans which led me to believe a wolf wasn't in danger. This makes sense if you look at the other wolves mentions like all suspect of Clodagh, Senan, Liam got a mention who were all under scrutiny so I wonder were they just trying to go with the village consensus and stay under the radar? I just can't get why they were all so quick to clear Lucy in some capacity like it's odd if she was just a vanilla wolf like why would they all be trying to protect her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Yeah fire away if the shot is available

I meant in terms of data which I've already stated, we already have Vale. What are your thoughts on the remaining wolf? No point just saying catch a wolf kill a wolf and then doing nothing all day especially if it is a case where we have a vig bullet in play and we potentially win the raffle later
    Lucy WW wrote: »

If our vig is holding for some reason, please don't, shoot vale ASAP so we can get on with the day. otherwise, its lynch vale, the wolf.

Same goes for you Frank, who do you think is the remaining wolf and why?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Yeah, if vig hasn't shot, get on with it, but I can't see why they wouldn't have by now.

My vote is in on Vale anyway. If he is taken out before the lynch then I'll change but otherwise I'm sticking by catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

What do you mean spewed and what are you referring to in regard to Sulli? You were mentioned 13 times by all four wolves put together. Why do you think that was?

I've been mentioned in 138 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

That's wasting an entire day. Lynch a suspected wolf. You still have a known wolf in the bag dont you?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

So everyone has confirmed Aye, that means that the the Vig has confirmed also. take the shot so

I think remaining wolf in LeVar, Mary, Frank, Riona and Lucy who I'm thinking less but also think what if but would leave her until later for now

I've been mentioned in 138 posts.

Altogether by everyone, I'm referring to your name being mentioned by confirmed wolves and you know that

I've already given my reads. ASLVB is my top suspect. I think his play style has been very smooth and unruffled. I also think the fact that he was never mentioned by any of the wolves is significant.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think remaining wolf in LeVar, Mary, Frank, Riona and Lucy who I'm thinking less but also think what if but would leave her until later for now

Can I ask why not Liam?

I meant in terms of data which I've already stated, we already have Vale. What are your thoughts on the remaining wolf? No point just saying catch a wolf kill a wolf and then doing nothing all day especially if it is a case where we have a vig bullet in play and we potentially win the raffle later

Are you ignoring my posts? I have give a reads list last night, and a POE list today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can I ask why not Liam?

Sure throw me in why not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Are you ignoring my posts? I have give a reads list last night, and a POE list today.

sorry what is POE?

?? of everyone?

Liam WW wrote: »
    sorry what is POE?

?? of everyone?

Process of elimination

Riona WW wrote: »
    Can I ask why not Liam?

Vale said he was suspicious of him. Now I could be wrong but none of the wolves we know of mentioned each other to put suspicion on. Now I know different players and stuff but that's where my head is at. I included you because while your name was mentioned it wasn't in a suspicious way more so saying whenever you mentioned someone they genied. I included Frank because while Rikand said he was suspicious, Valeyard also said he didn't have any read on him and today for Frank to want to go straight for the lynch of Vale I find suspicious

Liam WW wrote: »
    sorry what is POE?

?? of everyone?

Process of Elimination I think she said this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Updated:

Vale: Aye

Aye, but shoot Mary.

• Advertisement

That's highly possible but totally unintentional :pac:

Let me have a look back now

I'm going to read back over the posts of those mentioned. I also have to start my physics assignment so will have to bounch for awhile at some stage but I like to live dangerously in terms of submitting assignments so nothing out of the ordinary for me :D

Advertisement