Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Senan WW wrote: »
    Aye, but shoot Mary.

I wouldn't expect any other reply from you :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    POE (process of elimination list)
    i thought the 2nd quote was the most agenda driven. you though 4th.
    They are in my POE (process of elimination list)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Vale said he was suspicious of him. Now I could be wrong but none of the wolves we know of mentioned each other to put suspicion on. Now I know different players and stuff but that's where my head is at. I included you because while your name was mentioned it wasn't in a suspicious way more so saying whenever you mentioned someone they genied. I included Frank because while Rikand said he was suspicious, Valeyard also said he didn't have any read on him and today for Frank to want to go straight for the lynch of Vale I find suspicious

You sound wolfie

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Process of Elimination I think she said this morning.

thanks wasn't sure of abbreviation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vale said he was suspicious of him. Now I could be wrong but none of the wolves we know of mentioned each other to put suspicion on. Now I know different players and stuff but that's where my head is at. I included you because while your name was mentioned it wasn't in a suspicious way more so saying whenever you mentioned someone they genied. I included Frank because while Rikand said he was suspicious, Valeyard also said he didn't have any read on him and today for Frank to want to go straight for the lynch of Vale I find suspicious

If you weren't confirmed I'd be suspicious of you for this last bit. I haven't "gone straight for the lynch of Vale" I've said that given what we know NOT lynching Vale is dangerous. It risks outing our 2 hidden RVs and keeps possibly 2 wolves alive to win the raffle at lynch time.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Aye, but shoot Mary.

And when I am proved village that will cast shadow on you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

POE (process of elimination list)

Apologies I actually did read that earlier but my mind is racing with possibilities, mashing buttons on my keyboard like there's no tomorrow, I can't keep up :rolleyes:

LeVar is a good one I agree from Orlas post and then her dying and the fact he was never mentioned by any of the wolves

Yeah but we were talking in terms of either shoot Vale then lynch someone else if we have the vig still in play. Nobody was saying let him live forever and lynch some random person
    Frank WW wrote: »
    If you weren't confirmed I'd be suspicious of you for this last bit. I haven't "gone straight for the lynch of Vale" I've said that given what we know NOT lynching Vale is dangerous. It risks outing our 2 hidden RVs and keeps possibly 2 wolves alive to win the raffle at lynch time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,303 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If no shot is taken, the vig could be off line now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ooohhhh we all know who that is so.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I would have been suspicious of you if you hadn't mentioned me :D
    Liam I asked about because I have had my doubts on him now for a bit - his low posting, interaction yesterday morning that I just can't put my finger on, and I feel a lot of his posts are just fluff, or go look yourself? I wanted to see what your read was that you hadn't included him.

Its also possible that our vig being dougal, a bit of a fool, is not a 100% vig, and a dice is thrown to see if the vig is sucessful, so tried shooting at vale and the shot failed. maybe 50/50 or 75/25 hit/fail.

Yeah but we were talking in terms of either shoot Vale then lynch someone else if we have the vig still in play. Nobody was saying let him live forever and lynch some random person

That's not accurate. I'm on phone but will go and get laptop to quote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Aye to vig taking a shot at Vale

Its also possible that our vig being dougal, a bit of a fool, is not a 100% vig, and a dice is thrown to see if the vig is sucessful, so tried shooting at vale and the shot failed. maybe 50/50 or 75/25 hit/fail.

Suppose its possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I was thinking this but not saying as I got outed this way in last game ehh Necro :D

fool vig; that can fit into the no shot day 1, that is, no mention from mods if fail, and vale did have 2nd shot, or vig holstered day 1 and they post fails and vale only had one shot.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

So far this is the only suss post for me, Riona wanting to save Vale from lynch

Of course everyone now is going to vote shot lynch Vale

fool vig; that can fit into the no shot day 1, that is, no mention from mods if fail, and vale did have 2nd shot, or vig holstered day 1 and they post fails and vale only had one shot.

Its possible but highly unlikely.

4 minutes passed between Vales declaration of the second bullet and the mod announcement
    I've a second bullet.
    Bye bye LadySkunk
    Doubtful but you're dead either way and I was dead tomorrow anyway, can't be protected twice
    d1685272de9f42e92d8f4afa401f6ff3b82ddab4r1-480-270_hq.gif
    yes_maam_doctor_who.gif
    Baggly wrote: »
    Mod accouncement

A shot was attempted but unfortunately the gun was held incorrectly and the shot went harmlessly into a bit of bog.
    1423bf8e9b2d89b3db4baabfe6963bbc.gif

I assumed the failed shot today was Vale on LS although the failed shot announcement does sound very like a Dougal moment

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So far this is the only suss post for me, Riona wanting to save Vale from lynch

Of course everyone now is going to vote shot lynch Vale

I suggested it as a way of getting more intel on how people vote - based on what Frank said earlier - we all vote Vale tonight, we have not much more to go on. That is all. I don't understand your "going to vote shot lynch Vale" - I have said the vig should take the shot if they can.
    If they can't, I am looking to see if we can get any further info in the midst of all the chaos is all.

Trigger wrote: »
    Its possible but highly unlikely.

4 minutes passed between Vales declaration of the second bullet and the mod announcement

there was two scenarios there, one that agrees with the points you bring up, the other you think is unlikely, but both support a fool vig.
    The one which works with vale 2nd shot is fool vigs fails not being announced

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Pretty sure if the vig had a shot left Vale would be shot by now so whatever happened this morning is irrelevant.

there was two scenarios there, one that agrees with the points you bring up, the other you think is unlikely, but both support a fool vig.
    The one which works with vale 2nd shot is fool vigs fails not being announced

Ah i get you now, so both Vig and Vale both shot in that scenario.

Frank FFAd Vale for having no read on him, Clodagh for having no substance and Strawbs for going quiet after two wolves died

Strawbs was getting heat at this stage too I believe and some of his other posts make me feel more village lean to him

Aplogies also Frank I misremembered what you said about shooting/lynching Vale

I said that this wasn't accurate and here is why:

Riona posted this, in response to ME pointing out that lynching Vale would mean getting no info tonight.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on the lynch tonight - I hope our vig still has a shot today. If the vig missed taking out Vale earlier, does that mean they will have a shot after 9pm again?
    Then is there anything to be said for not lynching Vale, just to see how the chips fall so we do get something from tonight's vote? At 9:01pm then the vig can just take out Vale? Or am I missing something major with a strategy like this?

Up until Riona posted this, I assumed that both shots were Vales, on on BJ one on you Skunk. At that point I reconsidered and thought that if the vig did take a shot then we MUST lynch Vale. That was the context that I made this post in:
    Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

I assumed that the vig hadn't taken a shot, but if they did then I think it's tomorrow morning they get their next bullet.

If we leave Vale alive and try to lynch elsewhere there is a danger that an RV gets targeted and has to out themselves. BG and Vig are still hidden and should stay that way as long as possible.

We had an announcement that there is another raffle at lynch time. Best case scenario a confirmed villager wins it. Odds are in our favour that a villager wins anyway. So lynch Vale and see where we go from there.

There was further discussion of the vig possibly having shot already:
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Maybe I've completely misunderstoof but haven't we already taken a shot at Vale today and missed so no vig kill left today?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    How could the shot miss though? Vale was not protected surely?
    I thought that was a shot on Skunk and the bodyguard protected her.
    That's what I assumed but I think Riona & Clodagh must be right. No way does the vig not shoot Vale by now and I think everyone has posted so far today.

Then I said this, which is not "lynch Vale no matter what" it is if Vale is still alive come lynch time, we must kill him.
    Yeah, if vig hasn't shot, get on with it, but I can't see why they wouldn't have by now.

My vote is in on Vale anyway. If he is taken out before the lynch then I'll change but otherwise I'm sticking by catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

You mean lied.

Well I got the laptop out for no reason :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry :o I was going back over all your posts and only seen it when I got to the end there, as I said my mind is going 90 miles an hour and I can't keep up with myself
    Well I got the laptop out for no reason :pac:

Advertisement