Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Trigger wrote: »
    Which mod was this? Can you point this post out to me?

I genuinely dont remember seeing this on thread.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    What do you mean a mod told you to back down, I thought that was another player.

All players in this game are just players. End of, treat all players as player in the game.

PM a forum mod (sullivlo/Baggly/quickbeam)
    Sullilvo was playing the game as a player but i don't recall her telling you to butt out, but if she did, it should be taken as a player saying it. they are the only forum mods that have authority here and when they are acting as forum mods, there will be a bolded mod message, and it will be unmistakable. As for mods from other forums, they are just players.

I'm sorry I brought it up now. It was a player in the game. Can we just leave it because I feel now that people think I am accusing a person of abuse and it wasn't like that. I know it absolutely not the intent. My reaction to it was my fault and my problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Vig has only failed to shoot once i think.. as we are still in Cycle 2 at the moment
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Morning What have I missed since last night.

They can still shoot. 2 mins left

I wouldnt hit Trigger, Id hit Malcom Ticker

Did the vig miss the shot today so?

Frank WW wrote: »
    He's Vale. This is very like him. He is a caught wolf. He won a bullet and shot Beaker, that we know for sure. H2D won a bullet and shot Whippy. Liz won a bullet and shot Des. Neither of them had extra bonus prizes.

This is LOL cats and trying to sow seeds of doubt.

If by some hidden mechanic he has lynch protection then the only thing I could think is that mods would be rebalancing and its tough sh1t village but I'd be shocked - the only time rebalancing really comes into play is where an unforeseen error happens that gives an advantage to one side over another. As far as I can tell that hasn't happened here. Village may have gotten lucky but it was all legitimate play.

This is a lie

Which mod was this? Can you point this post out to me?

Honestly it was my fault. I am really sorry I said anything.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did the vig miss the shot today so?

Who knows......

I do

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I am being accused of being a fluffy poster. I tried to get involved in a conversation yesterday and was basically told to butt out because the discussion was between two others.
    Can I answer that or will I be told to butt out????:eek:
    It was more than once, and I don't think I'm the only one who noticed.

It was a grand total of twice as far as I can tell. More than once yes but not exactly the only thing posted either.

In conclusion, I still suspect both of you (and pretty much everyone else)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Ahh don't worry about it Mary, I don't think people were thinking you were trying to cause trouble or anything. Just more so if a mod told you to stay quiet or something it could be something to do with the game.

PENzUKsoYwNj.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Frank WW wrote: »
    It was a grand total of twice as far as I can tell. More than once yes but not exactly the only thing posted either.

In conclusion, I still suspect both of you (and pretty much everyone else)

Yes, all I said was more than once, both times when someone asked a legimate question or for an opinion directly. Suspect me by all means, but I'm not the one who just turned around and said I only said something once. Or is twice not considered more than once?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

On the off chance Valeyard is somehow lynchproof should we have someone clear in 2nd place?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Going by memory, as about to run out door, it was rikand saying as a player, don't answer a question i aimed at someone else, a valid thing for a player to say, but in no way mod related, and you should not heed the mod title on players profiles when playing werewolf, unless they use bolded mod notice, then pay lots of notice.

It wasn't a mod. I don't know why I thought Mod was written beside them. I really apologise to that player and to everyone.

A close friend died and the funeral was just the weekend. (people might remember from my non-anon account I said that at another game) I have been all over the place since and while that's not an excuse it's all I can think of that made me react so sensitively to a comment that was nothing.

I apologise again.

Yes, all I said was more than once, both times when someone asked a legimate question or for an opinion directly. Suspect me by all means, but I'm not the one who just turned around and said I only said something once. Or is twice not considered more than once?

That's not tue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

It wasn't a mod. I don't know why I thought Mod was written beside them. I really apologise to that player and to everyone.

A close friend died and the funeral was just the weekend. (people might remember from my non-anon account I said that at another game) I have been all over the place since and while that's not an excuse it's all I can think of that made me react so sensitively to a comment that was nothing.

I apologise again.

No need to apologise and very sorry for your loss.

Everyone is just jumping up and down because when there is little information to be had, we are like dogs with a bone if something new is suggested :pac:

I've noticed LeVar has thanked posts by Vale, coincidence

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I apologise again.

no need to apoligize, just making sure you were aware that players are just players in the forum and feel you can play freely. If a player is not feeling comfortable playing, then they possibly wont get enjoyment from the game, and that wouldn't be fun.

running out now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I actually think Mary comes out of that exchange a little better

I apologise again.

I'm very sorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I apologise again.

Mary, so sorry for your loss, hope you are doing OK.

Theres no need to apologise. It's a game where thing can get heated and tempers flare but try not to take it personally.
    You can have a look at Sarah Connor's thread from the last game and see how I hated everyone, and wasnt afraid of saying so in my backroom. But it's all in the spirit of the game :D

• Advertisement

Sorry for your loss Mary, this game can drive people demented at the best of times, emotions just get so damn high it's pretty intense but just try remember it's only a game and everybody feels the heat while playing

I feel like a big baby now.

Clodagh has asked a question, do we need a plan B just in case?

Are we all on Vale?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    On the off chance Valeyard is somehow lynchproof should we have someone clear in 2nd place?

Riona or LeVar?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm sorry

If I could access the gifs I would send you a big hug, sorry for your recent loss. And A huge hug for you

Riona WW wrote: »
    Mary, so sorry for your loss, hope you are doing OK.

Theres no need to apologise. It's a game where thing can get heated and tempers flare but try not to take it personally.
    You can have a look at Sarah Connor's thread from the last game and see how I hated everyone, and wasnt afraid of saying so in my backroom. But it's all in the spirit of the game :D

I nearly got myself banned last night with the rage I had and I once cried over a game I was so into but died and the village went mad quiet and the wolves took the win. Like I actually cried, scarlet for me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I've noticed LeVar has thanked posts by Vale, coincidence

Today? After it was obvious he was a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    JP Liz V1
    LadySkunk
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW
    TheValeyard - Wolf
    Trigger

So we have one more wolf to find, what is everyone's opinions reads, for me Liam, Mary and Riona are my suss list

I was saying Lucy but trying to ignore her at the moment due to LS post earlier. Also ignoring Vale as he is a goner. Anyways trying to look at Riona and Clodagh and Frank.

I know people are irked by my low posting, not a normal play for me but typing stuff out and having laptop freeze gets so frustrating, to type this far has had 5 or 6 restarts and I hate playing on my phone screen too small, not ideal. I had to pull out of previous game as laptop was taking the proverbial.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Mary, who do you think could be a wolf, and why? Doesn't have to be just one person.

From the first day I said Senan. Confirmed villagers have posted they felt he was leaning village so I could be wrong but his first 2 posts were late enough on thread and accused Skunk. He has basically added nothing to discussions but LOCK CLEAR and SHOOT MARY.

Virtual Hugs to Villagers :p

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    no need to apoligize, just making sure you were aware that players are just players in the forum and feel you can play freely. If a player is not feeling comfortable playing, then they possibly wont get enjoyment from the game, and that wouldn't be fun.

running out now.

Sureeeeeee

Trying to lay low?

Advertisement