Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Senan WW wrote: »
    No man, why would I want a villager shot?

A wolf would.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

This is going to backfire spectacularly on you. I shall laugh. A lot. Like a serious amount.

How could it backfire??

LadySkunk wrote: »
    How could it backfire??

We shall chat about it at 21.01

I think LeVar would be a good person after Vale going by the fact he was never mentioned once by any wolves

Clutching at straws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

If it helps we could shoot you and find the last wolf?
    No man, why would I want a villager shot?

So who is the last wolf you refer to that we need to find?

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »

It's gotta be Him.

You know.

Him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

As in when we shoot Mary we will have found the last Woolf

I'd say shoot Trigger. Cant be trusted.

Ah I get ya now..it can be read a different way so when you explained it there it clicked..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

And why me Senan?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    And why me Senan?

That's one I'd actually like an answer to too.

What have you spotted Senan? Sharing is caring.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Sureeeeeee

Trying to lay low?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is going to backfire spectacularly on you. I shall laugh. A lot. Like a serious amount.

:rolleyes:

Explain or Surrender

I am sceptical of voting Vale for the lynch, I'd prefer a shot prize taking Vale out or vig shot

LeVar

Says Riona is trying to throw wolves off her wolfy scent
    Says her response is what a wolf would say but asks about Oasis/Blur as decider
    Says Lucy saying she’s alive again is exactly what a wolf would say after a night of wolfing
    Asks is everyone going on speculation and wants to know why H2D chose Jake
    Doesn’t believe H2D is a wolf
    Disagrees with Doris and says didn’t find anything off about Franks posts
    Questions Doris over giving opinions on other players but asks why Senan has heat
    Says Doris stood out most to him so he put his vote there
    Wants to know what Beaker thinks is the best play given he’s a prolific poster
    Asks why Clodagh should be shot for having a hunch and voting Strawbs
    Questions Trigger jumping from Senan to Doris
    Apologises to Trigger for remembering incorrectly
    Says maybe wolves didn’t realise the other votes on Rikand
    Suspicious of Sulli suggesting to kill H2D
    Asks is Sulli pretending to be sacrificial lamb but also says she could just be NRV
    Counters Lucys suspicions on Sulli voting time
    Now suspicious of Lucy
    Asks questions about who H2D killed and whether vig was in play
    Asks how many people in wagons declared votes beforehand
    Asks what the play is with H2D and are we switching votes
    Asks questions regarding who used shots and whether vig shot
    Leans village on Clodagh who voted for Strawbs and Liz for killing alpha
    Does a reads list #1428
    Defends himself as new player
    Thinks vig should shoot vale
    Asks is backup LeVar, Mary, Liam or Lucy
    Says he’s NRV and better him dead than a RV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Explain or Surrender

I am sceptical of voting Vale for the lynch, I'd prefer a shot prize taking Vale out or vig shot

But yet when I asked about this as a strategy, you accused me of being a wolf?

I'm not entirely sure what to make of LeVar now, he reads more like a villager at times, he seems to question other people arguments and in cases relating to villagers. He also didn't mention any of the confirmed wolves until they were dead but I need to look at more than that as an indicator. Ughhh I'm starting to get tired now and burned out I hate when there's only one wolf yet it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, always find villageness and suspicions in every single person :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riona WW wrote: »
    I suggested it as a way of getting more intel on how people vote - based on what Frank said earlier - we all vote Vale tonight, we have not much more to go on. That is all. I don't understand your "going to vote shot lynch Vale" - I have said the vig should take the shot if they can.
    If they can't, I am looking to see if we can get any further info in the midst of all the chaos is all.

Is Dougal the vig going to reveal? Everyone is going after Vale tonight

Riona I see your point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LeVar

Says Riona is trying to throw wolves off her wolfy scent
    Says her response is what a wolf would say but asks about Oasis/Blur as decider
    Says Lucy saying she’s alive again is exactly what a wolf would say after a night of wolfing

Asks is everyone going on speculation and wants to know why H2D chose Jake
    Doesn’t believe H2D is a wolf
    Disagrees with Doris and says didn’t find anything off about Franks posts
    Questions Doris over giving opinions on other players but asks why Senan has heat
    Says Doris stood out most to him so he put his vote there
    Wants to know what Beaker thinks is the best play given he’s a prolific poster
    Asks why Clodagh should be shot for having a hunch and voting Strawbs
    Questions Trigger jumping from Senan to Doris
    Apologises to Trigger for remembering incorrectly
    Says maybe wolves didn’t realise the other votes on Rikand
    Suspicious of Sulli suggesting to kill H2D
    Asks is Sulli pretending to be sacrificial lamb but also says she could just be NRV
    Counters Lucys suspicions on Sulli voting time
    Now suspicious of Lucy
    Asks questions about who H2D killed and whether vig was in play
    Asks how many people in wagons declared votes beforehand
    Asks what the play is with H2D and are we switching votes
    Asks questions regarding who used shots and whether vig shot
    Leans village on Clodagh who voted for Strawbs and Liz for killing alpha
    Does a reads list #1428
    Defends himself as new player
    Thinks vig should shoot vale
    Asks is backup LeVar, Mary, Liam or Lucy
    Says he’s NRV and better him dead than a RV

Just to add context to those first three, it was day 0 banter, didn't have any basis and should have read fairly obviously as banter.

You've phrased a few of them oddly, which could be misconstrued (although I don't believe it was your intention), but seems a fairly good read of what I've posted in fairness.

Riona I see your point

The vig should stay unknown, as the last wolf is still unknown.

By unknown in that I mean, there hasn't been much discussion yet on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The vig or bodyguard really have no reason to reveal themselves yet. It's be a bad move to make, just paints a target on their backs for the wolves.

Just to add context to those first three, it was day 0 banter, didn't have any basis and should have read fairly obviously as banter.

You've phrased a few of them oddly, which could be misconstrued (although I don't believe it was your intention), but seems a fairly good read of what I've posted in fairness.

The first three I included because a few of the other confirmed wolves made similar comments about people in their first few posts and I'm looking for similarities so jot down what stands out to me personally, same with how I brought up Frank saying he loved the newspaper because that said a villager died.

I try to write things shortened down so I don't have mountains of text but as I said before my writing isn't gospel, I'm sure there's stuff I've missed too but anyone can go back and check themselves

I wonder did BJ already know prior to last nights lynch so he peaked him earlier, will need to look into his posts prior to H2 going crazy.

Did Vale declare where he was going to vote before jumping on the H2 wagon? would it really make a difference?

No he said he was suspect of Clodagh and Liam

I was wondering with the votes, normally wolves do bus each other as it's a good look, I think someone said before it's possible Liam threw a vote on Rikand not thinking he wouldn't be lynched.

On night 2 Vale joined the H2D wagon while Desmond stayed on the Clodagh wagon, do we think the third wolf joined the H2D wagon or kept their vote were it was like Des?

Also also the lack of posting from some players is killing me, it makes things so much harder but not from lack of trying just having nothing to work with is hard as hell :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

The vig or bodyguard really have no reason to reveal themselves yet. It's be a bad move to make, just paints a target on their backs for the wolves.

I've already moved my mind to singular, wolf, not wolves, as i'm treating valewolf as dead wolf walking and they no long factor into future possibilities.

The first three I included because a few of the other confirmed wolves made similar comments about people in their first few posts and I'm looking for similarities so jot down what stands out to me personally, same with how I brought up Frank saying he loved the newspaper because that said a villager died.

I try to write things shortened down so I don't have mountains of text but as I said before my writing isn't gospel, I'm sure there's stuff I've missed too but anyone can go back and check themselves

Wasn't having a go at all, but it was worth me pointing out in my response, that it's not a 100% accurate representation, as context is missing and it's more a summary of what I've said than what I actually said.

Mostly I just wanted to acknowledge your post, because if I said nothing at all, I'll only be asked why I made absolutely no response whatsoever. The more people who look into me the better from my PoV. Get out the microscopes and read between the lines, I've no skeletons in my closet... :D

Wasn't having a go at all, but it was worth me pointing out in my response, that it's not a 100% accurate representation, as context is missing and it's more a summary of what I've said than what I actually said.

Mostly I just wanted to acknowledge your post, because if I said nothing at all, I'll only be asked why I made absolutely no response whatsoever. The more people who look into me the better from my PoV. Get out the microscopes and read between the lines, I've no skeletons in my closet... :D

Oh no neither was I having a go, just explaining my thought process behind it :)

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I've already moved my mind to singular, wolf, not wolves, as i'm treating valewolf as dead wolf walking and they no long factor into future possibilities.

I agree, although I will continue to use the plural until only the one wolf remains. That's simply down to my writing style.

No he said he was suspect of Clodagh and Liam

I was wondering with the votes, normally wolves do bus each other as it's a good look, I think someone said before it's possible Liam threw a vote on Rikand not thinking he wouldn't be lynched.

On night 2 Vale joined the H2D wagon while Desmond stayed on the Clodagh wagon, do we think the third wolf joined the H2D wagon or kept their vote were it was like Des?

Also also the lack of posting from some players is killing me, it makes things so much harder but not from lack of trying just having nothing to work with is hard as hell :(

The first sentence i meant that due to his vote placing. He had voted for Vale i think.

I think I mentioned that Liam could have thrown a vote on Roland as they thought he was safe due to the declared votes and didn't expect Sully to vote at 8.58..

Liam replied to that on thread in a confused manner not understanding what I had said I think. I'm in lidl at mo so haven't had a chance to look back at that one before replying. Don't want your post getting lost in a hail of Vale

Roland :pac:

Rikand obvs

• Advertisement

Roland :pac:

Rikand obvs

:D

giphy.gif

The gif is Roland from Schitt's Creek - don't want to be making references that may fly over heads...

Advertisement