Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Willing to shoot into this group.

Clodagh WW
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Mary WW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Any of Liam LeVar or Mary for me, Mary behind LeVar at mo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lucy WW wrote: »

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Mary WW

I'd remove Clodagh from that list even before I took my own name off it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Any of Liam LeVar or Mary for me, Mary behind LeVar at mo

Same.

I think i need to be convinced why not to shoot riona.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I would take out Mary or Liam. If I am taken out, and am revealed as NRV, I may as well have those names on the record as being the people I'm still most suss of.

I dont have anything

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think this and his desperation to take out Mary in the end made me vote Senan for the lynch tonight, I knew Vale would get the majority, I was also considering LeVar and Riona

Now I wonder as Vale also voted Senan did he bus his last wolf mate or is the lone last wolf in Vale voters

The likelihood is it is in the Vale voters. Vale was trying to cause chaos, this is his last act. Get us running round in circles to figure out why. Did he double bluff? Is he really a wolf? Why would he bus his mate? Etc etc etc. Round and round we go.
    Senan I've been ignoring for a while. I pointed out ages ago that by switching from him to Clodagh, I basically saved him from lynch, and Rikand got lynched instead. Rikand voted for Senan that round, and never moved his vote and it looked like it was going to be Clodagh or Senan. If Senan was a wolf, Rikand would have surely moved his vote. Although we know now that it is a vanilla wolf, so it might have been buying time for his team mate?

Let me look at my notes again actually.

Why? What is your case against me and I will convince you! I'm a NRV and I think I have proven that throughout.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Mary WW

For me it would be Liam or Le Var. Le Var based on the case Orla outlined, and Liam because I'm not buying his dodge laptop story. You can also post on a phone (I am doing so right now).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I think LeVar would be a good person after Vale going by the fact he was never mentioned once by any wolves
    Senan WW wrote: »
    As in when we shoot Mary we will have found the last Woolf
    The first three I included because a few of the other confirmed wolves made similar comments about people in their first few posts and I'm looking for similarities so jot down what stands out to me personally, same with how I brought up Frank saying he loved the newspaper because that said a villager died.

I try to write things shortened down so I don't have mountains of text but as I said before my writing isn't gospel, I'm sure there's stuff I've missed too but anyone can go back and check themselves
    It would be great to hear your reasons for everyone.

I really have no stand out clear reasons so who is ready to offer themselves up to be cleared village by taking a bullet :p did Liam's walk off tantrum make him the last lone wolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Riona WW wrote: »
    For me it would be Liam or Le Var. Le Var based on the case Orla outlined, and Liam because I'm not buying his dodge laptop story. You can also post on a phone (I am doing so right now).

And me, whilst playing poker and eating a Chinese :D I don't buy that story myself

Must've missed this. Don't remember Orla posting much of anything, so don't know what the case was.

Haven’t touched a drop tonight yet no

Drink Drink Drink Drink Drink

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Mary WW

Well apart from me I think there's a potential case for all of them, I'd say just get it done and see where it takes us

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well apart from me I think there's a potential case for all of them, I'd say just get it done and see where it takes us

I'd be really interested to see you make that case.

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Liam WW ????
    Riona WW
    Mary WW

TheValeyard voters were Lucy WW, Trigger, Frank WW, Riona WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Liam WW, Mary WW

I buy his dodge laptop story.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

There is a potential case for all 6 on the list, that's why we're the 6 on the list. It would be worth making those cases.

• Advertisement

So Riona moved her vote from Senan to Clodagh. If she was a wolf does she make that move? That's the question I'd love to be good enough at this game to answer.

I was really hoping the prize would a) be a peek and b) be mine

Frank WW wrote: »
    So Riona moved her vote from Senan to Clodagh. If she was a wolf does she make that move? That's the question I'd love to be good enough at this game to answer.

I'm sure a wolf could make that move, wolves have many reasons why they do the things they do.
    However, I am not a wolf, I moved my vote because on balance of the posts at the time. I thought Clodagh's were more wolfy. I think I was quite clear on thread as to why I was voting the way I did, I dont think you can look at the vote move in isolation without the commentary around it.

Who would you have peeked? And why?

Who would you have peeked? And why?

Probably Lucy.

They are a good enough player to be the wolf in hiding.

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Mary WW

okay.. convinced enough not to shoot riona.
    I'm also removing liam from consideration of this bullet.

Why shouldn't i shoot frank?

Probably Lucy.

They are a good enough player to be the wolf in hiding.

By that I mean I'm nearly sure they are village but I'd like it confirmed. With others I'm more suspicious that they're not.

Clodagh WW
    Frank WW
    Mary WW

okay.. convinced enough not to shoot riona.
    I'm also removing liam from consideration of this bullet.

Dunno what I did, I stand by my LeVar and Liam nominations though.

Why shouldn't i shoot frank?

Did BJ sort of clear Frank, have a good village leaning on him

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did BJ sort of clear Frank, have a good village leaning on him

did he?

that would be very convincing. i must have missed that.

Advertisement