Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Was convinced Father Jack threw the brick. Since he loves bricks.

All wolves are on the same team right?

It would all into the possibilities.

Hello 2d can clear this up surely.

Did his raffle ticket win enable him to throw a brick at Jake WW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

The only thing Jake posted that i can see was shoot from the hip and label a few people wolves. is that enough, not sure.

I presume the brick was use it or lose it.

H2 loves a weapon doesnt he :D

beakerjoe wrote: »
    It would all into the possibilities.

Hello 2d can clear this up surely.

Did his raffle ticket win enable him to throw a brick at Jake WW.

Fall*** not all

Haha brilliant brick work

Trigger wrote: »
    The only thing Jake posted that i can see was shoot from the hip and label a few people wolves. is that enough, not sure.

I presume the brick was use it or lose it.

H2 loves a weapon doesnt he :D

I wouldnt be shooting anyone at this stage without more cause. Could have easily hit a villager.

He didnt though, so if H2D is the brick chucker, then hes good. But he has to confirm this.

• Advertisement

Was convinced Father Jack threw the brick. Since he loves bricks.

All wolves are on the same team right?

Father Jack's drinks are night actions, i thought they would only start from tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Whats your take on them?

Looking over them now, I could probably sit here all day clutching at straws seen as it's the strongest information we have so far :o

Valeyard, is that an actual thing about the bricks in Father Ted? I'll probably be lynched for saying this but I've never watched it before :eek:

Jakes first post was feck so could be that the real Jack saw that and thought he was trying to pretend to be him maybe?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Jaysus Lucy could you be a bit more subtle.

This "is I'm the seer. "

Either you are a villager trying to hide Jack (badly)
    or you are a wolf pretending to be Jack

Lots of shade directed at Lucy..... was Jake placing some distance between himself and another wolf, or was he just picking on Lucy to make himself appear like a villager rustling trees?

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Looking over them now, I could probably sit here all day clutching at straws seen as it's the strongest information we have so far :o

Valeyard, is that an actual thing about the bricks in Father Ted? I'll probably be lynched for saying this but I've never watched it before :eek:

Jakes first post was feck so could be that the real Jack saw that and thought he was trying to pretend to be him maybe?

Lynch LS

Seriously though, Jack could be the killer too. Brick is associated with his character. He could, potentially drink something strong to enable him to throw a brick once today.

237e8b409dcc0f74572c7e509863d61e.jpg

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

237e8b409dcc0f74572c7e509863d61e.jpg

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

You beauty.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

There is an episode with Fr. Jack who has a brick as a pet, and loves his brick. But he throws it at Fr Ted.
    Isn't that the Pat Mustard episode though? Do they use the brick to take him down and stop the float?

You beauty.

All Glory to the most High Jesus Christ.

He loves his pet brick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    There is an episode with Fr. Jack who has a brick as a pet, and loves his brick. But he throws it at Fr Ted.
    Isn't that the Pat Mustard episode though? Do they use the brick to take him down and stop the float?

Well the brick stopped Pat Mustard today! Well done H2D.

They actually do. They put the brink on the accelerator and the milk float drives into the phone booth

I take it you are clarifying you threw the brick yes?

2D right now. Just change the t shirt to

I BRICKED JAKE :D

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a31zmb03jznxkm60p4frkog9nopcf2kuplw7g4ao&rid=giphy.gif

Necro wrote: »
    Mod

Jake WW was

Pat Mustard - Assassin Wolf

As Pat Mustard was killed by means other than the lynch no other players were harmed in this brutal slaying via brick.

Hello2D, just realised this was such an excellent shot that you also saved a villager by catching Pat Mustard like this too :D

Only the brick thrower can tell me what they saw in Jakes posts.

My take : A rash wreckless shot in the dark that paid off.

But who ever threw it, Im presuming H2D, surely is village.

H2D has to be a villager - if a wolf, and trying to gain village points, they would have gone for a vanilla wolf, not the one who can do damage if lynched!

• Advertisement

The first two posts by Strawbs and Jake were posted at the same time 11:07
    If Lucy is trying to subtly tell us something then she’s failing badly. So badly that I don’t think she could possibly be who she’s hinting at being.

What’s the deal, juicy Lucy?
    I'm back. Did we find any wolves.

Then at 11:11 Jake posted this
    Jaysus Lucy could you be a bit more subtle.

This "is I'm the seer. "

Either you are a villager trying to hide Jack (badly)
    or you are a wolf pretending to be Jack

And this at 11:12
    This

I'm wondering is it possible Jake saw Strawbs post and quickly wrote one similar to kind of piggy back off her idea, possibly trying to get a wagon going? I don't think two wolves would write similar posts insinuating the same thing minutes apart. What do you guys think?

Definitely a villager. No way does a wolf take one of their own out like that.

I wanna win the raffle now. Bricks ten times better than bullets

I didn’t get the bit about the seer in jakes posts.

I don't get it either but he said about Lucy alluding to be Jack, I'm wondering was the seer thing a typo of sorts because he was rushing to post it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jaysus, I disappear for an hour and there's been a bricking...

Nice shot too, taking out the hairy baby maker...

H2D has to be a villager - if a wolf, and trying to gain village points, they would have gone for a vanilla wolf, not the one who can do damage if lynched!

Im presuming so myself, thats if he is the brick thrower.... he hasnt confirmed this. He has a tendency to grandstand and hotdog (enjoying the spotlight).

I don't get it either but he said about Lucy alluding to be Jack, I'm wondering was the seer thing a typo of sorts because he was rushing to post it

I just posted what was obvious from Lucy’s posts but does that mean we can sort of clear Lucy now?

I mean, day one lynch always is a clutch at straws type thing and Lucy’s posts were the most noticeable so far in my mind. So wolf Jake wouldn’t highlight a teammate like that, would he? When the chances of more players jumping on would be (day one, any reason) high.

Im presuming so myself, thats if he is the brick thrower.... he hasnt confirmed this. He has a tendency to grandstand and hotdog (enjoying the spotlight).

I dont see how it could be anyone else, surely the night actions, Jacks drinks, only begin after the first lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Reading back I'm pretty sure that the gun show photo is all the confirmation we are getting.

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    I dont see how it could be anyone else, surely the night actions, Jacks drinks, only begin after the first lynch.

Let me be clear.

Im sure its H2B, I just want him to confirm it so we know where we stand. No ambiguity.

Advertisement