Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Why shouldn't i shoot frank?

I'm a villager, I had both Vale and Strawbs/Des as wolves in my most recent FFA. As BJ pointed out I shut down Des's attempt to sow confusion.

What reason do you have to do it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did BJ sort of clear Frank, have a good village leaning on him

Yes he did, but the number of peeks are one less than the number of people he cleared or discovered. So it is either
    a) He didnt peek Rikand and just read he was wolf from posting style (would he have had a peek at this stage, I'm confused by when the cycles all start), and peeked Frank to clear him, or
    b) he did peek Rikand, in which case Frank was a gut feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Regardless of what happens, and I do believe one of us 6 who were mentioned should be the target here, I think people need to re-visit everyone with fresh eyes, especially as it's beginning to look like I may not be around. The only 2 that I consider to be in any way clear are Skunk (who must be Jack), and Trigger (cleared by BJ the seer according to Skunk).

Liz was cleared because of Desmond, but are we 100% certain that wasn't the vig? The rest of her game and posts have come across as quite erratic and all over the place. It's a gut feeling I have (gut feelings haven't been my friend in the past), but if I was to declare a name with my dying breath to be looked at closer, Liz would probably be it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Father Ted Crilly - Seer. Player each night and learns if they are good or evil.

peek a player each night. so may not be n0.

i thought it was
    n1 trigger good
    n2 vale bad
    as per his, when i die post.

Father Ted Crilly - Seer. Player each night and learns if they are good or evil.

peek a player each night. so may not be n0.

i thought it was
    n1 trigger good
    n2 vale bad
    as per his, when i die post.

I'd have thought the same but Skunk got her 1st power on Night 0 as far as I can tell. If he did fet a N0 peek though there is a good chance that he peaked Rikand.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its a good luck as Dessie didnt know his number was up, nothing more.

People can be clear with Alpha dead. Any positive peeks the seer has can be verified now. And future peeks too. Wouldnt know who to peek myself.

Happy to clear Liz and Skunk.

Franka nd Trigger look good to me, less so than the first 2.

Everyone else is game for a shot/peek

is this where he hints they were peeked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Regardless of what happens, and I do believe one of us 6 who were mentioned should be the target here, I think people need to re-visit everyone with fresh eyes, especially as it's beginning to look like I may not be around. The only 2 that I consider to be in any way clear are Skunk (who must be Jack), and Trigger (cleared by BJ the seer according to Skunk).

Liz was cleared because of Desmond, but are we 100% certain that wasn't the vig? The rest of her game and posts have come across as quite erratic and all over the place. It's a gut feeling I have (gut feelings haven't been my friend in the past), but if I was to declare a name with my dying breath to be looked at closer, Liz would probably be it.

My bullet took out Desmond do not reign on my parade LeVar, gut instincts can be right, this game is about guess work, are you clutching at straws as Vale suggested earlier as the lone wolf left

I'm NRV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Sorry I’m just doing something in RL.

I think he did get a peek on N0 as like Frank said that’s when I first drank and I do believe it was Rikand trigger and vale he peeked.

I think Clodagh and Senan are okay on account of them both being both days wagons with a lot of heat on them both off all the confirmed wolves

Like did you get up, pour yourself a big fraughty bowl of Wheetos and a big glass of orgnaic OJ and think.... what a day to be alive.

Then reality hit in the form of me.

he was alive 20 minutes after his known wolf got the gun, you'd think he would have mentioned frank once between newsletter and 10:19. i go check.

he was alive 20 minutes after his known wolf got the gun, you'd think he would have mentioned frank once between newsletter and 10:19. i go check.

I believe his post at 9:59 was the one he told us to remember when he died

• Advertisement

Here, even I don't think he peeked me. He said something last night after the lynch about him thinking I was good. That was it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

My bullet took out Desmond do not reign on my parade LeVar, gut instincts can be right, this game is about guess work, are you clutching at straws as Vale suggested earlier as the lone wolf left

I'm NRV

I don't know, you seem to be all over the place, I just think you should be revisited. If that gets me killed, so be it, I'll be flipped green.

May as well have all my cards on the table in regards to any hunches or theories before that happens. You're probably NRV, I just think it's worth looking at.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Here, even I don't think he peeked me. He said something last night after the lynch about him thinking I was good. That was it.

Yeah you said this earlier too. I pulled his posts together into one, I'm on mobile if anyone can go back and find that. But I said at the time about there seems to be one too many peeks.

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Votes Day 2:

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Clodagh WW Lucy WW, Frank WW, Riona WW, Desmond WW 4
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1

Also Starring LeVar Burton was a lynch voter for both Milana Old Mosquito last night and TheValeyard tonight

I don't know, you seem to be all over the place, I just think you should be revisited. If that gets me killed, so be it, I'll be flipped green.

May as well have all my cards on the table in regards to any hunches or theories before that happens. You're probably NRV, I just think it's worth looking at.

I agree, we are down to the last few, everyone needs re-examining. Anything could have been engineered at any stage to gain a wolf advantage. Someoney said earlier in the game that they would be happy to clear someone for now, but once it got to a certain point, all that is taken off the table and you have to go reexamine.

Quote: Desmond WW
    What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?

Quote: Frank WW
    Nah he won a bullet and used it on Whippy I think. He knew the rules around the bullet that Liz got before she shared them.

Desmond threw this out earlier and Frank shut him down... Franks ok in my book. A wolf would just not respond here. They would allow the confusion to build.

Sorry, can't multiquote on phone but this is the post.

Right so,

Nobody will be terribly angry with me if i shoot frank then, right. beaker may have felt he was good, but i don't believe he was peeked good.

I don't even think frank will mind too bad, to be honest, sure the dead room can be more fun than the thread.

Trust me, everyone will be angry.

is this where he hints they were peeked?

Yes I think that is the post where BJ leans good for Frank, not that he peeked him but BJ had good reads on the game and players so I would put Frank good village

Trust me, everyone will be angry.

hard claim?

• Advertisement

Also Starring LeVar Burton was a lynch voter for both Milana Old Mosquito last night and TheValeyard tonight

Yes well done, that doesn't automatically make me a wolf. My head is on the chopping block right now, hence me putting any theories on the table - people can do with that information what they will after I'm gone.

I don't have an agenda against you, I'm just suggesting you be looked at a little closer, as well as everyone else. You're post read as all over the place to me, not really settling on anyone for any concrete reasons, and you're playing into the new player thing a lot, and people seem happy to let that fly based on Desmond being shot, I'm just saying everyone needs to examine that a little closer now that the numbers are dwindling again.

hard claim?

Yep. Was this the point the exercise?

Yes well done, that doesn't automatically make me a wolf. My head is on the chopping block right now, hence me putting any theories on the table - people can do with that information what they will after I'm gone.

I don't have an agenda against you, I'm just suggesting you be looked at a little closer, as well as everyone else. You're post read as all over the place to me, not really settling on anyone for any concrete reasons, and you're playing into the new player thing a lot, and people seem happy to let that fly based on Desmond being shot, I'm just saying everyone needs to examine that a little closer now that the numbers are dwindling again.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I agree, we are down to the last few, everyone needs re-examining. Anything could have been engineered at any stage to gain a wolf advantage. Someoney said earlier in the game that they would be happy to clear someone for now, but once it got to a certain point, all that is taken off the table and you have to go reexamine.

I am happy to offer myself up for a bullet to prove I am NRV but no one is taking away my SM Desmond Bishop Alpha Wolf kill

I am happy to offer myself up for a bullet to prove I am NRV but no one is taking away my SM Desmond Bishop Alpha Wolf kill

No one is saying you should be shot right now, that is not the right move right at this moment.

Why does it feel like Lucy is role hunting and we're just feeding into it?

Yep. Was this the point the exercise?

what happened the bullet?

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Why does it feel like Lucy is role hunting and we're just feeding into it?

Because that was the effect of this exercise. With 2 RVs in hiding, this was the ideal way to narrow things down and I am pretty sure Lucy knows that.

Does that make sense though? As in if you or the other RV gets shot or munched then Lucy is first up for lynch and it's game over?

• Advertisement

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Does that make sense though? As in if you or the other RV gets shot or munched then Lucy is first up for lynch and it's game over?

a RV is not getting shot. if i had of shot first, then maybe they would.

Advertisement