Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Does that make sense though? As in if you or the other RV gets shot or munched then Lucy is first up for lynch and it's game over?

True. Paranoia is bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Yeah I spoke before I thought that out properly. I had thought when Lucy won the prize imagine if she was the last wolf sending us on a wild goose chase but didn't think anything of it again until there and I was like woah but then thought it out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

okay, i'm going to remove frank from the pool, who we left with

Clodagh WW
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Mary WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    what happened the bullet?

Right. So your either on the level or looking to go down in a blaze of glory. Numbers wise it'll work out.

It failed to hit Vale.

Clodagh WW
    Mary WW

i like skunks reasons for not clodagh.

Mary WW

and i think i feel more comfortable shooting mary from those two.

• Advertisement

okay, i'll accept the lynch for tonight's shenanigans. sorry. bullet on the way to mary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think I've said all I needed to say, I can't think of anything else I can add in my favour or against anyone else's. If it's me, it's me.

The reason I asked about the wolf changing their play style earlier was because when I was looking through Marys posts I noticed she had 4 pages of posts over 4 days, most of which the 4th page was from today and then was posting a lot more today and had 3 pages which stood out to me but that's why I asked on thread what other people thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

i like skunks reasons for not clodagh.

Mary WW

and i think i feel more comfortable shooting mary from those two.

Shoot me if that's what the rest of village wants. I am village but NRV so better me than a RV.
    But you will see when shot that I am truthful.

okay, i'll accept the lynch for tonight's shenanigans. sorry. bullet on the way to mary.

Well if you're right, it's all done.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Shoot me if that's what the rest of village wants. I am village but NRV so better me than a RV.
    But you will see when shot that I am truthful.

not RV, more comfortable now. pming mods now.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well if you're right, it's all done.

its never that simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I've never seen a play like that in all my 2 and a half games of Werewolf! Is that a normal thing that happens in games?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The reason I asked about the wolf changing their play style earlier was because when I was looking through Marys posts I noticed she had 4 pages of posts over 4 days, most of which the 4th page was from today and then was posting a lot more today and had 3 pages which stood out to me but that's why I asked on thread what other people thought

I was at home today more than other days, I was off yesterday but had bits and bobs to do for house.
    I still say if I was a wolf I wouldn't have opened the whole discussion on Doris and Orla.

Looks like I would have been safer to shout LOCK CLEAR and SHOOT SENAN!

its never that simple.

Stop ruining the fantasy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

A shot has been fired

Mary WW is DEAD

Trigger wrote: »
    I've never seen a play like that in all my 2 and a half games of Werewolf! Is that a normal thing that happens in games?

Eh what play would that be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Frank WW wrote: »
    Eh what play would that be?

The play that Lucy made.. I take it its a good thing? And basically clears you?

its never that simple.

Absolutely not, most likely a villager, then we lose a confirmed in the morning, then we vote LeVar and that's wrong, lose another confirmed rinse and repeat until the village has ripped itself apart and we're all sat at home crying over our failed journey... Maybe just me on the crying front :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mary WW was....

Susanne-and-fatherted-016.jpg

Craggy Island Villager - NRV

• Advertisement

Yeahhhhhhh

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Sh*te. Would've been too good to be true if Mary had been the final wolf and that would've ended it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Absolutely not, most likely a villager, then we lose a confirmed in the morning, then we vote LeVar and that's wrong, lose another confirmed rinse and repeat until the village has ripped itself apart and we're all sat at home crying over our failed journey... Maybe just me on the crying front :pac:

OK not an ideal outcome, but are you forgetting about the vig shots in here too?

Anyway I had 4 hours sleep last night, so I'll see you all in the morning

Ah it never works really, like I said before it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Everyone is suspicious of everyone and will find faults where there aren't any because of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Clodagh WW
    Mary WW

Also Starring LeVar Burton did not vote lynch Rikand

Poor Mary, I hope she knows none of it was personal and we'd love to have you back in the future :)

Riona WW wrote: »
    OK not an ideal outcome, but are you forgetting about the vig shots in here too?

Anyway I had 4 hours sleep last night, so I'll see you all in the morning

Think we all need a bit of a breather anyway and come back with fresh heads. Lord knows I need a good nights sleep, would like to relax and get on early before munch with fresh eyes before my funeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If I am gone tomorrow, I think Also Starring LeVar Burton is the last remaining wolf, go back over some of his posts with Vale especially, friendly wolf mates I think in their backroom

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I am completely convinced Lucy is the last wolf and that was all a way to try and figure out the remaining power roles. Will be voting her for the lynch tomorrow of the vig doesn't get her first

• Advertisement

Definitely need sleep.

Advertisement