Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Think we all need a bit of a breather anyway and come back with fresh heads. Lord knows I need a good nights sleep, would like to relax and get on early before munch with fresh eyes before my funeral

Did you have a drink tonight? I can't recall sorry. That can be done before 10 yeah?

I need sleep myself. Just that was playing on my mind a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i like skunks reasons for not clodagh.

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Mary WW

and i think i feel more comfortable shooting mary from those two.
    okay, i'll accept the lynch for tonight's shenanigans. sorry. bullet on the way to mary.

Lucy why Mary?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lucy why Mary?

over levar? you know there is only one wolf left? levar is not my team mate!

Do we know if the vig took a shot today or not?

Do we know if the vig took a shot today or not?

the shot missed vale. vig will have new bullet at 10am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Trigger wrote: »
    Did you have a drink tonight? I can't recall sorry. That can be done before 10 yeah?

I need sleep myself. Just that was playing on my mind a bit

My alcohol addiction was playing on your mind :P

Yeah I just put the request in there, I feel like I was tactical in my choice but god knows what it will end up being, it's a night time action though I think that's the right way around so I have to wait and see

over levar? you know there is only one wolf left? levar is not my team mate!

I suppose taking out an NRV over RV is better

I still think LeVar is the last wolf

LadySkunk Jack did you drink anything funny yet, any effects?

So with no counter claim on the vig I think it's safe to say the bodyguard should protect him

Frank did you say why you didn't get any other shots off actually?

Okay okay no I must jump off. Need sleep, answer that tomorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I suppose taking out an NRV over RV is better

I still think LeVar is the last wolf

LadySkunk Jack did you drink anything funny yet, any effects?

Why though? Lay it all out, exactly why, instead of posting the same voting results over and over again, and some flimsy statement about thanking posts from Vale before he was clearly the wolf, which we only knew this morning.

Really sell it to everyone else that I'm the wolf.

At this stage, I need to reassess everything and everyone before saying either way whether I believe someone is or isn't a wolf again, which I hope to get around to tomorrow. If you really believe I'm the wolf, which is an opinion you should have, but you should be able to back it up and sell it to the rest, otherwise you're tunnelling in solely on me and that's not helping the village if you're not looking at other people.

You shot Desmond on a hunch after asking people all day how you should use the bullet, as far as I remember you ignored any of that and shot at random, and fair play for taking out the Alpha if it was you (and not the vig), but don't coast on that the rest of the game. Hunt the wolves, share your theories.

If I was shot right now by the vig and it turns out I'm NRV, who else is on your radar and why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So with no counter claim on the vig I think it's safe to say the bodyguard should protect him

What? Did Frank claim he's the vig? Where's this coming from?

Uhhhhhhh

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867dtztllqtl9u7i99x2q3xvd8yo8oxdqk48rm0nyx&rid=giphy.gif

Here is the back and forth. No one has countered Frank so that's pretty much confirmed it
    Right so,

Nobody will be terribly angry with me if i shoot frank then, right. beaker may have felt he was good, but i don't believe he was peeked good.

I don't even think frank will mind too bad, to be honest, sure the dead room can be more fun than the thread.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Trust me, everyone will be angry.
    hard claim?
    Yep. Was this the point the exercise?
    what happened the bullet?
    a RV is not getting shot. if i had of shot first, then maybe they would.
    okay, i'm going to remove frank from the pool, who we left with

Clodagh WW
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Mary WW
    Right. So your either on the level or looking to go down in a blaze of glory. Numbers wise it'll work out.

It failed to hit Vale.

The counter claim will be just after 10am with a bullet.

The counter claim will be just after 10am with a bullet.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ymfi8bhj6jtn4z0iwm65pxozvzxqrac0mgfw6hxt&rid=giphy.gif

**** just got interesting again :pac:

Hold up is that why you explained dougal having a dudd shot earlier??

Here is the back and forth. No one has countered Frank so that's pretty much confirmed it

Right missed the very last line of the last post. Wasn't clear for me prior to that to be honest.

Ack, so confused now.

Also Starring LeVar Burton, I think it was assumed by a few players on here that a wolf was in both Milana Old Mosquito lynch voters and TheValeyard lynch voters and you stand out in both plus you did not vote lynch Rikand maybe there is more in the same position as you but as of now this is my main reasoning for you LeVar as the last remaining lone wolf

• Advertisement

Could be, or it could be a play so that the BG stays away from Frank for munch

Liz look at what Lucy just posted, the absolute shenanigans I’m loving it :pac:

Ohhhh I just love this game so much!

If that is the case Trigger we’d still know it was Lucy and they’d get shot but also if Lucy is the real vig then why not shoot Frank when he claimed?

Not shot sorry I meant lynched

Frank is Dougal the vig? or is it Lucy?

Oh I don’t think Lucy is saying they’re the vig, think she’s just saying the real vig will shoot Frank after the munch

Ohhhh I just love this game so much!

If that is the case Trigger we’d still know it was Lucy and they’d get shot but also if Lucy is the real vig then why not shoot Frank when he claimed?

Who's going to shoot them if the vig is dead? Never know what the next prize will be.. unless Lucy thinks the vig is someone else..

I'm so confused though.. its brilliant!

Why have I refused to play this game for so long!

i didn't explain, i hypothesized

Ah. They could have seen Vale go out in glory.. and thought.. I want some of that! :pac:

• Advertisement

Who's going to shoot them if the vig is dead? Never know what the next prize will be.. unless Lucy thinks the vig is someone else..

I'm so confused though.. its brilliant!

Why have I refused to play this game for so long!

Hahaha I know it’s amazing right? So many twists and turns :D

I meant lynched so if say Lucy was a wolf and wanted BG protection taken off Frank as Vig, if Frank got munched then Lucy would be lynched

I thought she was counter claiming so was wondering why she didn’t shoot Frank but I don’t think she is, think she just meant the vig will shoot Frank tomorrow but that won’t happen if Frank is the vig

Give us more shenanigans

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864ktpwpdpuu0tcgrkx7ljn7olkbf1ahrac4hoawdt&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement