Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ohhhh I just love this game so much!

If that is the case Trigger we’d still know it was Lucy and they’d get shot but also if Lucy is the real vig then why not shoot Frank when he claimed?

If i was the real vig, i would have shot frank, but the vig is ouit of bullets until 10am, they might want to stay hidden, in case frank is a silly nrv. just wait until the have bullets as tha's how a vig counter claims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also Starring LeVar Burton, I think it was assumed by a few players on here that a wolf was in both Milana Old Mosquito lynch voters and TheValeyard lynch voters and you stand out in both plus you did not vote lynch Rikand maybe there is more in the same position as you but as of now this is my main reasoning for you LeVar as the last remaining lone wolf

If you're going back to look at the votes you should've checked already if there's anyone else in the same boat. Going back and just checking me because that's how you feel at the time is tunnel vision. I don't know if it was assumed someone on both 2D and Vale votes are definitely a wolf, its more of a hunch based on where a wolf might hide in the votes. Worth looking at, but you need to actually look at all the people, not just one person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i didn't explain, i hypothesized

Yeah I thought you were counterclaiming :(

If i was the real vig, i would have shot frank, but the vig is out of bullets until 10am, they might want to stay hidden, in case frank is a silly nrv. just wait until they have bullets as that's how a vig counter claims.

fixed the typos in case any1 was struggling to read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If you're going back to look at the votes you should've checked already if there's anyone else in the same boat. Going back and just checking me because that's how you feel at the time is tunnel vision. I don't know if it was assumed someone on both 2D and Vale votes are definitely a wolf, its more of a hunch based on where a wolf might hide in the votes. Worth looking at, but you need to actually look at all the people, not just one person.

Of course I will look at others but just now you stand out for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I still think it may be a move to get the BG off Frank.

I mean, why not just use the bullet to shoot Frank if she thought the Vig was someone else.. she stated that she thought she may get lynched for shooting Mary. So why not also say that and shoot Frank..

Trigger wrote: »

I mean, why not just use the bullet to shoot Frank if she thought the Vig was someone else.. she stated that she thought she may get lynched for shooting Mary. So why not also say that and shoot Frank..

Lucy is a villager, trying to find the last wolf, not the last wolf trying to whatever that is.

The BG and the vig and the wolf will do exactly what they want to do, and none of them will pay me any heed, especially the wolf, as i'm the easy lynch tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If Lucy shoots me she's dead next lynch. Lucy's play was designed to locate RVs so that needs to be kept in mind.

I hate this game...ah I'll just check before I turn off the light. Now I'm running numbers and scenarios again.

• Advertisement

The BG and the vig and the wolf will do exactly what they want to do, and none of them will pay me any heed, especially the wolf, as i'm the easy lynch tomorrow.

Unless Frank shoots you tomorrow

Frank WW wrote: »
    I hate this game...ah I'll just check before I turn off the light. Now I'm running numbers and scenarios again.

Hahaha that’s what I did I can’t help myself like laptop off I’m done then ahhh maybe I’ll just see and I’m sucked in again :pac:

Hahaha that’s what I did I can’t help myself like laptop off I’m done then ahhh maybe I’ll just see and I’m sucked in again :pac:

Still not the worst. One time I woke in the middle of the night and checked the thread :pac:

If Lucy shoots me she's dead next lynch. Lucy's play was designed to locate RVs so that needs to be kept in mind.

In a good or bad way.. whats on my mind would be is that play a good play for the village as a whole, or is it a play thats good just for Lucy.. she could have easily just selected LeVar or Mary, they were basically the village consensus.. no one would have thought any different to it and we would have moved on to the next day..

Skunk
    Trigger
    Frank

Liz

Lucy
    Senan
    Riona
    Clodagh
    ASLVB

That's everyone left alive right?

I'm back downstairs on my laptop eating donuts :pac:

Unless Frank shoots you tomorrow

IF frank is able to do that. WHY do you think they would?

So, you're assuming that frank is the vig, right, so, the threats of the vig shooting him are hollow, why would that bother the real vig? and with that all in place, why would they shoot me?

its your half assuming they are the vig, but seeing the vig as a threat to them that makes you think they would shoot me, which is not seeing it from the belief that frank is vig afterall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Still not the worst. One time I woke in the middle of the night and checked the thread :pac:

Only one time? Did that multiple times the last two nights.

So exhausted right now, that I don't even know what to think of the whole vig situation, guess I'll just have to see what transpires in the morning, and re-evaluate the whole game with fresh eyes.

Skunk
    Trigger
    Frank

Liz

Lucy
    Senan
    Riona
    Clodagh
    ASLVB

That's everyone left alive right?

I believe Liam is still in the land of the living.

IF frank is able to do that. WHY do you think they would?

So, you're assuming that frank is the vig, right, so, the threats of the vig shooting him are hollow, why would that bother the real vig? and with that all in place, why would they shoot me?

its your half assuming they are the vig, but seeing the vig as a threat to them that makes you think they would shoot me, which is not seeing it from the belief that frank is vig afterall.

That actually hurt my brain to read I just meant because you outted him, it’s not that deep :pac:

• Advertisement

Fr. Fintan Stack, you want to surrender and end this :D

That actually hurt my brain to read I just meant because you outted him, it’s not that deep :pac:

We have the numbers. its the better rv to have out, as wolf needs them alive and shooting villagers to have any chance of the win.

Skunk
    Trigger
    Frank

Liz

Lucy
    Senan
    Riona
    Clodagh
    ASLVB
    Liam

So 10. 9 in morning. If wolf wins a bullet they'll either have to shoot along village consensus or give themselves away. Not the worst position.

We have the numbers. its the better rv to have out, as wolf needs them alive and shooting villagers to have any chance of the win.

What did you see in Liam to take him off your list? Was it just the Laptop story etc, or did you see something else..

So you're saying Lucy is a wolf looking for RV and Lucy believes you the vig

The better RV...

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863z16ye9p0uxj6j834ukem69qw0u76gjg8l228hlh&rid=giphy.gif

I’ll have you know I had a brick once, I loved that brick :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So you're saying Lucy is a wolf looking for RV and Lucy believes you the vig

No. I'm saying that if Lucy WAS a wolf and had shot me after I claimed, she'd 100% be dead next lynch.

I'm inclined right now to believe Lucy is village however that is very conditional.

What did you see in Liam to take him off your list? Was it just the Laptop story etc, or did you see something else..

they voted rikand. there has been lots of talk of bussing, but out of all known wolves, can you find any evidence of bussing so far?

i know the story about the laptop is true. its knowledge from out of game, and i don't want to go into it further, but with one wolf left, this isn't one wolf protecting another, so believe it or not.

yes, he may need reevaulated, but i thought voting a wolf got him a by.
    if senan turns out to be a wolf, sorry mary......... :eek:

The better RV...

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863z16ye9p0uxj6j834ukem69qw0u76gjg8l228hlh&rid=giphy.gif

I’ll have you know I had a brick once, I loved that brick :(

Its probably lack of sleep the last few nights, but this just gave me a proper belly laugh... :D

• Advertisement

they voted rikand. there has been lots of talk of bussing, but out of all known wolves, can you find any evidence of bussing so far?

i know the story about the laptop is true. its knowledge from out of game, and i don't want to go into it further, but with one wolf left, this isn't one wolf protecting another, so believe it or not.

yes, he may need reevaulated, but i thought voting a wolf got him a by.
    if senan turns out to be a wolf, sorry mary......... :eek:

Why do you think Clodagh is still suspect when she voted for Strawbs and was the most know wagon on day 1?

Advertisement