Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    The better RV...

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863z16ye9p0uxj6j834ukem69qw0u76gjg8l228hlh&rid=giphy.gif

I’ll have you know I had a brick once, I loved that brick :(

"its the better rv to have out"

definitely not the better rv...
    the better rv to have accidentally outted, as the wolf needs them alive to kill off villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

The better RV...

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863z16ye9p0uxj6j834ukem69qw0u76gjg8l228hlh&rid=giphy.gif

I’ll have you know I had a brick once, I loved that brick :(

Everyone loved that brick. :D

Except Jake. Jake didn't love it.

Why do you think Clodagh is still suspect when she voted for Strawbs and was the most know wagon on day 1?

again, its tinfoil bussing that i am still have suspicions on clodagh and liz, but i wasn't shooting tonight on tinfoil. hence clodagh and liam getting bys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lucy WW wrote: »
    again, its tinfoil bussing that i am still have suspicions on clodagh and liz, but i wasn't shooting tonight on tinfoil. hence clodagh and liam getting bys.

Not seeing "tinfoil" in the glossary. What does it mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Do you have the glossary open in a tab? That's what I did in my first game :pac:

I presume tinfoil ref to conspiracy

• Advertisement

tinfoil hat, conspiracy theories. theories that may be just beyond the scope of realism, but that you can't just put away. the stuff occam razor should clear away, but it still niggles at you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trigger wrote: »
    Do you have the glossary open in a tab? That's what I did in my first game :pac:

I presume tinfoil ref to conspiracy

Nah, I'm not mad about having loads of tabs open ; wreaks havoc on my OCD.

I just open the thread whenever a term I'm not familiar with pops up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Results:

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    TheValeyard Lucy WW, Trigger, Frank WW, Riona WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Liam WW, Mary WW 9
    Senan WW JP Liz V1, TheValeyard 2
    JP Liz V1 LadySkunk 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Lynch Votes Day 2:

Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito, Trigger, Clodagh WW, LadySkunk, Orla WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, sullivlo, TheValeyard 8
    Clodagh WW Lucy WW, Frank WW, Riona WW, Desmond WW 4
    Senan WW Mary WW 2
    sullivlo Liam WW 1
    Mary WW Senan WW 1
    Trigger JP Liz V1 1
    TheValeyard beakerjoe 1
    Lynch Results Day 1

Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Votes were tied between three players - Rikand was lynched as a result of Last Vote Cast

No spite lynchings occurred in this instance :p

Clodagh in Vale and H2D voters but then also votes SM so I think likely good village

From current players LeVar stands out to me with not voting Rikand but did on H2D and Vale, hidden wolf?

tinfoil hat, conspiracy theories. theories that may be just beyond the scope of realism, but that you can't just put away. the stuff occam razor should clear away, but it still niggles at you.

Cheers. That makes sense, just wanted to check there wasn't another meaning to it that was going over my head.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Clodagh in Vale and H2D voters but then also votes SM so I think likely good village

From current players LeVar stands out to me with not voting Rikand but did on H2D and Vale, hidden wolf?

if it turns out i just missed by a 50/50 toss, i'll be so disappointed and so glad at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Nah, I'm not mad about having loads of tabs open ; wreaks havoc on my OCD.

I just open the thread whenever a term I'm not familiar with pops up.

Ha amateurs, I used to just ask everything on thread I didn’t know and get called a wolf for acting the newbie :pac:

Right I'm off to bed. Going to have a read through Vales craziness in the morning.. probably going to be useless but you never know what you may find in amongst the craziness.. I have an idea what I want to look for and its way too late..

Adios

Ha amateurs, I used to just ask everything on thread I didn’t know and get called a wolf for acting the newbie :pac:

I just pretend that I'm an expert in all things werewolf :pac:

you've shown plenty of wim in this game. more people should be looking out for wim, as its a decent diviner of villagers.

It feels like I'm just gonna keep going around in circles with you here, because you seem dead set, so I give up.

***in greatest sarcastic tone***Yes Liz, I'm the wolf, please lynch me tomorrow, and put me out of my misery.

you've shown plenty of wim in this game. more people should be looking out for wim, as its a decent diviner of villagers.

Yeah agree, Skunk has been a great little Wireless identity Module this game

check glossary for wim.. its not there... :eek:

Even before I took out the alpha bishop wolf, BJ was on my side as good villager lean with naive inexperience play so how am I still under suspicion, I took out SM / Desmond / Bishop Brennan with my prize raffle bullet

I thought for sure myself Trigger and LS were cleared good

I'm 100% NRV

if it turns out i just missed by a 50/50 toss, i'll be so disappointed and so glad at the same time.

You didn't, but naturally, you only have my word for that.

check glossary for wim.. its not there... :eek:

I know what wim means to be fair, work in mind I think? My post there is more a joke as I work with the other WIM's :D

• Advertisement

anyhow. wim.. "want it more" you can see in a player a drive to want the win more. usually villagers, but i'm sure a power wolf could pull artificial wim off.

Yeah agree, Skunk has been a great little Wireless identity Module this game

You'll have to explain that one to me.

anyhow. wim.. "want it more" you can see in a player a drive to want the win more. usually villagers, but i'm sure a power wolf could pull artificial wim off.

That is not what I thought, work in mind would be a business definition I suppose.

Yeah would agree that Skunk has shown "want it more" a lot in this game

You'll have to explain that one to me.

Just a play on wim.. IT speak

Even before I took out the alpha bishop wolf, BJ was on my side as good villager lean with naive inexperience play so how am I still under suspicion, I took out SM / Desmond / Bishop Brennan with my prize raffle bullet

I thought for sure myself Trigger and LS were cleared good

I'm 100% NRV

go back a few posts a reread tinfoil explainer. its a niggle that you bussed. but i know you are a talented beyond your belief at finding wolves, i've read backrooms after games, you're good. If you think the last wolf is levar, i'm willing to help flip that.

It feels like I'm just gonna keep going around in circles with you here, because you seem dead set, so I give up.

***in greatest sarcastic tone***Yes Liz, I'm the wolf, please lynch me tomorrow, and put me out of my misery.

I’m sorry but I died laughing when I read Lizs post after you said to look at other players because she leaned village on Clodagh and then went straight back to calling you a wolf and I knew what way you were going to react :pac:

For the record I 100% think Liz belongs on the party bus and I felt bad when Frank put her in the middle under me him and Trigger, I just think no way they plan to take out the alpha like that. Fair enough if it was a vanilla wolf I might buy it but not the alpha. Far too many people on the list to be suspicious of other than her

Also what does WIM mean? I thought it was something like what’s it mean but does that even make sense? :D

Just a play on wim.. IT speak

Nerd!!!!

:D

What’s it mean... Hahahaha

Sweet Dreams LeVar ;)

• Advertisement

I’m sorry but I died laughing when I read Lizs post after you said to look at other players because she leaned village on Clodagh and then went straight back to calling you a wolf and I knew what way you were going to react :pac:

For the record I 100% think Liz belongs on the party bus and I felt bad when Frank put her in the middle under me him and Trigger, I just think no way they plan to take out the alpha like that. Fair enough if it was a vanilla wolf I might buy it but not the alpha. Far too many people on the list to be suspicious of other than her

Also what does WIM mean? I thought it was something like what’s it mean but does that even make sense? :D

I'm not leaning Wolf on Liz, was uncertain earlier, just had that niggling doubt for awhile, but now moreso thinking most likely a wayward villager who just marches to the beat of her own drum, and a whopper dose of the tunnels.

Advertisement