Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on this - LeVar does make a very good point. Someone said right back at the start of Day One (maybe Lucy not sure) that any early actions taken that make someone look like a villager doesn't give immunity right up until the end of the game. Everyone needs re-examing when the numbers drop as a whole and see how else they have been playing the game.

Senan for example - I have my doubts that he could be a wolf. However, since I posted that on the thread, his only input has been "SHOOT MARY" (and dropping his pants of course :pac:). This is not really villagery behaviour (and we know Mary is NRV), and is doing nothing to help us.

When I leave him to the side it’s for not because I think other people need to be looked into more. I wrote somewhere who and why so like a process of elimination type thing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just in case I'm dead at 10: I didn't shoot in cycle 1 because of H2D. He seemed to be claiming 3 bullets (I now know that was wrong) and I didn't think he would hold off shooting the third. I didn't want to put us at a disadvantage after such a great start.
    In cycle 2 I was going to shoot Des but Liz did that job for me which was brilliant. So then I was thinking Vale but saw that he was being discussed for peeks, so I didn't want to overlap with the seer - big mistake by me which is unsurprising.
    Finally, I shot at Vale and bullet didn't find its mark. If I'm dead, look closely at mine and Lucy's interactions last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

BREAKING NEWS - ISSUE 4 OF THE CRAGGY ISLAND PAROCHIAL NEWS OUT NOW!!!

544086.jpg

Local Legend found Dead

The body of renowned local priest, Fr Jack Hackett, also known as Lady Skunk, was found behind the Craggy Island Tourist Office this morning. Cause of death appears to be too much jungle music. Locals are understandably horrified and have redoubled their efforts to catch those responsible.
    MAINTAIN VIGILANCE!

CRAGGY ISLAND UNDER-50’S GAA RAFFLE WINNER IS: SENAN WW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just in case I'm dead at 10: I didn't shoot in cycle 1 because of H2D. He seemed to be claiming 3 bullets (I now know that was wrong) and I didn't think he would hold off shooting the third. I didn't want to put us at a disadvantage after such a great start.
    In cycle 2 I was going to shoot Des but Liz did that job for me which was brilliant. So then I was thinking Vale but saw that he was being discussed for peeks, so I didn't want to overlap with the seer - big mistake by me which is unsurprising.
    Finally, I shot at Vale and bullet didn't find its mark. If I'm dead, look closely at mine and Lucy's interactions last night.

We have more villagers alive than if you were shooting blindly, I think it was smart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Its a ghost... aghhhhhhhh

• Advertisement

Well played Skunk.

Senan, don't do anything stupid with that prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok had enough now am tearing hair have been up since 630 oilman came at 6 working on deep dive on Riona and Lucy and H2D's posts feckin laptop crashed again info gone

I have just had it now with this damn laptop anyhow as as a quik summary Lucy mentioned drinking first post loooked liek she was setting sefl up as Hack and then also mentioned feeling human again. The intteraction between Jake Strawberry and RIkand to clear her as village while being uetioned by Trigger BEaker and H2D inreresting.

Also interesting are H2D's early posts re Lucy as wolf video of wolves, post I quoted and voting for her. He seemed so damn sure

Dialogue around post 240-260ish interesting too

Rikands posts for clearing Lucy and Doris interesting especially when questioned by BeakerJoe as he backs off having no real reason to clear Lucy.

3 wolves tried to clear Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well played Skunk.

Senan, don't do anything stupid with that prize.

Frank do you have a bullet now too?
    Senan and Frank - you need to work together now. Frank, how come your bullet didn't hit Vale? Is it a roll of a dice if the vig shot hits or not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Who am I shooting? Liam?

If I'm dead, look closely at mine and Lucy's interactions last night.

Youre not dead what were you wanting to us to see?

• Advertisement

well no one counterclaimed Frank so will need to read over the exchange from last night again.

Shoot me if ya want I am NRV will narrow down field.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Who am I shooting? Liam?

Hold off for a second, can we all just take a breather and read back before any shots

Liam WW wrote: »
    Youre not dead what were you wanting to us to see?

I'm not dead so it doesn't matter.

Who am I shooting? Liam?

Hang on - don't be rash about this. Frank also has a bullet, lets try be strategic about this all and make sure we get the best use out of these bullets.

Who am I shooting? Liam?

When does your bullet expire?

I'm not dead so it doesn't matter.

It sure does, it is possible that the BG was on you so the play for the wolf was to take out Skunk as she probably had protection the previous night. The got an RV they will be happy

What happened with Lucy's prize yesterday?

Trigger wrote: »
    It sure does, it is possible that the BG was on you so the play for the wolf was to take out Skunk as she probably had protection the previous night. The got an RV they will be happy

I don't get what you mean here? Apart from them being happy they got an RV of course.

She used it to shoot Mary NRV

• Advertisement

THanks just rereading last night from after lynch had forgot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Have to shoot by lynch tonight or its randed

I don't get what you mean here? Apart from them being happy they got an RV of course.

It matters what you think about Lucy as if she is the Wolf she looked to be trying to get the BG off you last night, so the obvious play for her would be to take out Skunk as she had protection the previous night. If the BG stayed on you and she munched you we would still have 3 RV

So 2 bullets and 1 lynch and one wolf to find

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Ok had enough now am tearing hair have been up since 630 oilman came at 6 working on deep dive on Riona and Lucy and H2D's posts feckin laptop crashed again info gone

I have just had it now with this damn laptop anyhow as as a quik summary Lucy mentioned drinking first post loooked liek she was setting sefl up as Hack and then also mentioned feeling human again. The intteraction between Jake Strawberry and RIkand to clear her as village while being uetioned by Trigger BEaker and H2D inreresting.

Also interesting are H2D's early posts re Lucy as wolf video of wolves, post I quoted and voting for her. He seemed so damn sure
    I don't believe lucy1.0 storms of if they had a role.
    Dialogue around post 240-260ish interesting too

Rikands posts for clearing Lucy and Doris interesting especially when questioned by BeakerJoe as he backs off having no real reason to clear Lucy.
    lucy and doris spewed by dead wolf
    3 wolves tried to clear Lucy
    And you think lucy is team mate with all those wolves? or is this the setup that

you've been shouting lucy is a wolf for a whole day at least. what of my actions, not the actions of wolves has been wolfie? I don't know the reasons my the wolves did stuff, cause i'm not privy to why they done stuff, i do know why i done everything in the game, so lets talk about what I did, which is stuff from 18:30 on monday.

Player Role
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Frank WW Father Dougal Maguire
    JP Liz V1
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW Raffle Winner
    Trigger Village Confirmed

So first bullet has a 83% chance of hitting a villager (removing Trigger, Frank and Senan from the possible targets). 17% chance of wolf. One of those villagers is the bodyguard.
    2nd bullet (if the first doesn't hit a wolf) has a 80% chance of village, 20% wolf.

Who shoots first? Vig or raffle winner? Does the raffle prize always hit his mark? We know from yesterday the vig bullet doesn't I think?
    I think they shouldn't go in quick succession, because if we hit a villager on the first bullet, we need to go back and look at what that tells us, if anything.

I don't think the bodyguard should reveal - because otherwise they are targeted and can't protect Frank tonight and we need that bullet tomorrow to win this. The whole discussion between Lucy & Frank happened after the lynch last night, so the bodyguard wouldn't have protected Frank then I am guessing? Or can the protect order be done anytime up to 10am?

I shot NRV mary. please read the thread, it's useful to read the thread, especialy since you've been up since 6:30am

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I shot NRV mary. please read the thread, it's useful to read the thread, especialy since you've been up since 6:30am

Sarcasm gets ya nowhere
    I read whole role and got to post 270 when coputer crashed You might be different person but role stys the same and 3 wolves tried to clear Lucy role as village also H2D from getgo has Lucy as a wolf, He posted wolf video

I ciuld be way off but hey

Trigger wrote: »
    It matters what you think about Lucy as if she is the Wolf she looked to be trying to get the BG off you last night, so the obvious play for her would be to take out Skunk as she had protection the previous night. If the BG stayed on you and she munched you we would still have 3 RV

I still stand by my thoughts, the wolf wants the vig alive, for KPs. vigs can kill villagers, helping the wolf. the vig was never going to be the target for the munch.

• Advertisement

H2D says he put in vote for Lucy but then ends up voting for himself and after Monday I also said you were a wolf

Advertisement