Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I still stand by my thoughts, the wolf wants the vig alive, for KPs. vigs can kill villagers, helping the wolf. the vig was never going to be the target for the munch.

What are KPs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    What are KPs?

kill points. kills. lynch, guns, any method of removing players from the game

can senan and frank please declare shots before sending them, to give bg time to defend them selves if they are in the line of fire.
    aslb says they are not a rv, as do i, so no bg between us.

i could prolly work out who the bg is, but i was never bg hunting, from all who have said the are nrv.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

can senan and frank please declare shots before sending them, to give bg time to defend them selves if they are in the line of fire.
    aslb says they are not a rv, as do i, so no bg between us.

Of course. I'm reading back the whole thread right now, so I won't be shooting any time soon.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    H2D says he put in vote for Lucy but then ends up voting for himself and after Monday I also said you were a wolf

do you believe reading h2d is a wise use of your time. the player whose only contribution was chaos and shooting a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Why does it feel like Lucy is role hunting and we're just feeding into it?
    i could prolly work out who the bg is, but i was never bg hunting, from all who have said the are nrv.

We all use our time differently Lucy perhaps I am tunneling but going back over the thread made interesting reading in hindsight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Shooting Lucy and Liam seems best option, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Frank and Trigger are village, and most likely Liz (unless shooting the Alpha was a genius "no one will expext I'm a wolf now" move, which is fairly unlikely, but not outside the realms of possibility.

All the rest of us should be fair game for these two bullets.

Senan may have one of those bullets, but that aside for the moment, his game thus far has been the most frustrating and unhelpful to the village.

Clodagh has the least amount of posts of the remaining players and it would be helpful to hear something from her ASAP.

Liam may indeed be having laptop troubles, but that doesn't clear anything up about his role ; as with Senan and Clodagh, not a huge amount to go on.

Lucy made a big play last night, and claims it was in the villages best interest, which it may have been, but we can't know for sure.

Riona and myself seem to have had a similar enough game in terms of post frequency and it seems people are finding it hard to get a read on us. I know I'm not the remaining wolf, but if people think the wolf is playing a middle-of-the-road kind of game, and not lying low (Senan, Clodagh, Liam) or playing boldly (Lucy), there's a good case to shoot one or both of us as anyone else.

In conclusion, I don't have any concrete reasoning on any of the unknowns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Senan WW wrote: »

Maybe, but how did you come to zero in on those two names? What's your thinking?

Aside from claiming you're lockclear and shouting shoot Mary, you've not actually given us a read on any of the players, as far as I remember.

• Advertisement

Maybe, but how did you come to zero in on those two names? What's your thinking?

Aside from claiming you're lockclear and shouting shoot Mary, you've not actually given us a read on any of the players, as far as I remember.

Speed reading the work done by others :)

Senan WW wrote: »

or we could sort by post count,

who posts percentage
    Lucy WW 211 9.21%
    Trigger 194 8.47%
    JP Liz V1 157 6.85%
    Riona WW 152 6.63%
    Frank WW 149 6.50%
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 109 4.76%
    Liam WW 69 3.01%
    Senan WW 62 2.71%
    Clodagh WW 34 1.48%

and have you shoot clodagh, and frank shot you.

9? triggers post had 10.... must recheck

who posts percentage
    Lucy WW 211 9.21%
    Trigger 194 8.47%
    JP Liz V1 157 6.85%
    Riona WW 152 6.63%
    Frank WW 149 6.50%
    Liam WW 69 3.01%
    Senan WW 62 2.71%
    Clodagh WW 34 1.48%

Its an option. It's not optimal as I'm village but its not the end of the world. What does the village think?

I shoot Clod and frank shoots me?

(Village LOCK CLEAR by the way)

ah, his still had LS.
    so its 8v1 with 2 roles.

who was pushing everyone has blank slate this morning? was it aslb?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

9? triggers post had 10.... must recheck

What? :confused:

Trigger wrote: »
    What? :confused:

Nevermind haha.. so confused there

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on this - LeVar does make a very good point. Someone said right back at the start of Day One (maybe Lucy not sure) that any early actions taken that make someone look like a villager doesn't give immunity right up until the end of the game. Everyone needs re-examing when the numbers drop as a whole and see how else they have been playing the game.

Senan for example - I have my doubts that he could be a wolf. However, since I posted that on the thread, his only input has been "SHOOT MARY" (and dropping his pants of course :pac:). This is not really villagery behaviour (and we know Mary is NRV), and is doing nothing to help us.

it was riona.

shots for me & riona

who posts percentage
    Lucy WW 211 9.21%
    Trigger 194 8.47%
    JP Liz V1 157 6.85%
    Riona WW 152 6.63%
    Frank WW 149 6.50%
    Liam WW 69 3.01%
    Senan WW 62 2.71%
    Clodagh WW 34 1.48%

I think that is a very good way for you to get rid of the only poster that has really being pushing you as a Wolf.. make it about post count. hope no one actually looks back

I think that is a very good way for you to get rid of the only poster that has really being pushing you as a Wolf.. make it about post count. hope no one actually looks back

I'll take the bullet before riona, to satisfy you.

• Advertisement

But Riona doesnt say that everyone should have a clean slate. she states everyone should be examined, right back to the beginning of the game

1. Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

i didn't say shot liam? liam has been saying lucy is a wolf for about 24 hours
      Liam WW wrote: »
      I think Lucy is the wolf

2. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Haven't seen anyone say anyone should have a clean slate.

3. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It wouldnt satisfy me, as im still in 2 minds over you, i do have my doubts, but i have my doubts about plenty. If you are Village, i would rather you alive tbf

4. Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I've a question for you Lucy. Did you try and do anything to draw a munch at any point?

5. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd shot Liam, LeVar or Riona

6. Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The counter claim will be just after 10am with a bullet.

WHat did you mean by this?

7. Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Frank WW wrote: »
      I've a question for you Lucy. Did you try and do anything to draw a munch at any point?

I engaged with LS on seer related issues, giving some impressions that i might be seer, saying how they are well able to do the job without her saying how there is an alpha. it was designed as ' hey, i'm the seer' for wolves.

8. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
      I'd shot Liam, LeVar or Riona

I'm actually shocked there are even two other names there.

Any reasons for these three names over Clodagh or Lucy? Or just more hunches?

9. Advertisement
    10. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fr. Fintan Stack, you want to surrender

Advertisement