Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    WHat did you mean by this?

if frank was not the vig, the real vig would shoot them at 10am, when they had a new bullet. I said this already, have you not read last night in full yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    if frank was not the vig, the real vig would shoot them at 10am, when they had a new bullet. I said this already, have you not read last night in full yet?

Computer froze have you an issue with that

wolves can be too lazy to read the thread, your missing stuff is erking me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Agree with this.

Same goes for Senan.

oh well wolves also get irked when they are being scrutinised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm actually shocked there are even two other names there.

Any reasons for these three names over Clodagh or Lucy? Or just more hunches?

Morning LeVar

I can add my own name but I'm NRV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

oh well wolves also get irked when they are being scrutinised

In fairness to Lucy, her reactions to scrutiny have never read as being irked. The same can't be said for you Liam.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

what happened the bullet?

This bothered me. Why did you ask this specific question?

In fairness to Lucy, her reactions to scrutiny have never read as being irked. The same can't be said for you Liam.

Well Im not irked but Lucy acually said they were

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just in case I'm dead at 10: I didn't shoot in cycle 1 because of H2D. He seemed to be claiming 3 bullets (I now know that was wrong) and I didn't think he would hold off shooting the third. I didn't want to put us at a disadvantage after such a great start.
    In cycle 2 I was going to shoot Des but Liz did that job for me which was brilliant. So then I was thinking Vale but saw that he was being discussed for peeks, so I didn't want to overlap with the seer - big mistake by me which is unsurprising.
    Finally, I shot at Vale and bullet didn't find its mark. If I'm dead, look closely at mine and Lucy's interactions last night.

Are you suggesting shot Lucy?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Morning LeVar

I can add my own name but I'm NRV

What are you talking about? I don't think anyone is currently questioning whether you're a villager or not. Everyone leans villager for you.

You're don't even actually seem to be reading my posts anymore. Maybe if someone else asks you to back up your hunches and give any sort of reasoning you might do it.

Are you suggesting shot Lucy?

No, I'm trying to definitively clear Lucy (for now)

The prize must be used, and directed or else it goes rand, but franks bullet does not have to be used.

9 minus 2 nrv + 1 confirmed, (not factoring better case were bg saves trigger)
    6 minus 2 + 1
    2v1

we have two mislynches and 2 shots before lylo, if prizes continue being bulltes & if the vig holsters.

Lucy is irked by people not reading the entire thread, which is reasonable, not for being questioned as a wolf.

Skunk
    Trigger
    Frank

Liz

Lucy
    Senan
    Riona
    Clodagh
    ASLVB
    Liam

So 10. 9 in morning. If wolf wins a bullet they'll either have to shoot along village consensus or give themselves away. Not the worst position.

/QUOTE]
    again, its tinfoil bussing that i am still have suspicions on clodagh and liz, but i wasn't shooting tonight on tinfoil. hence clodagh and liam getting bys.

Both of you dodgy on Liz which is interesting

/QUOTE]

Both of you dodgy on Liz which is interesting

Not accurate. Liz is essentially clear unless circumstances change.

This bothered me. Why did you ask this specific question?

What bothered you about it?

You could verify my hypothesis about the bullet, so i asked.

and i was, by you asking questions which i had already answered.

What bothered you about it?

You could verify my hypothesis about the bullet, so i asked.

Damn it, this is what I hate about WW. I'm trying to be somewhat cryptic and failing.

What are you talking about? I don't think anyone is currently questioning whether you're a villager or not. Everyone leans villager for you.

You're don't even actually seem to be reading my posts anymore. Maybe if someone else asks you to back up your hunches and give any sort of reasoning you might do it.

LeVar your lynch voting pattern has me suss, no on Rikand but yes on H2D and Vale

Liam, laptop fixed, more active today?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

and i was, by you asking questions which i had already answered.

Questions you had already answered?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'm stuck in meetings all day, so trying my best to follow along... the thing thats really sticking out to me is Clodagh seems to have almost vanished?

LeVar your lynch voting pattern has me suss, no on Rikand but yes on H2D and Vale

Liam, laptop fixed, more active today?

Nope still crashing as I have said a few times but sure no worries. Lucy can vouch for laptop but dont ask her as obvs you missed the reference

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Just on Clodagh, she has been almost cleared as villager, which I think most of us were happy with, but since then what has she done? Kept a low profile, accused Lucy if I remember correctly..

The counter claim will be just after 10am with a bullet.
    If i was the real vig, i would have shot frank, but the vig is ouit of bullets until 10am, they might want to stay hidden, in case frank is a silly nrv. just wait until the have bullets as tha's how a vig counter claims.
    fixed the typos in case any1 was struggling to read it.
    IF frank is able to do that. WHY do you think they would?

So, you're assuming that frank is the vig, right, so, the threats of the vig shooting him are hollow, why would that bother the real vig? and with that all in place, why would they shoot me?

its your half assuming they are the vig, but seeing the vig as a threat to them that makes you think they would shoot me, which is not seeing it from the belief that frank is vig afterall.
    WHat did you mean by this?
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Questions you had already answered?

see above

Frank and Senan, who do ye want to shoot? 1 RV and 1 Wolf left

Nope still crashing as I have said a few times but sure no worries. Lucy can vouch for laptop but dont ask her as obvs you missed the reference

that and only that.

Frank and Senan, who do ye want to shoot? 1 RV and 1 Wolf left

I'm in no hurry. My bullet is good until tomorrow morning. Senan has to shoot before lynch.

Can someone else ask Liz what her reasons are for Liam and Riona.
    I'd shot Liam, LeVar or Riona

I may as well be bouncing off a brick wall at this stage, because anything I ask her is either met with "I shot the Alpha, I'm NRV" or just continuosly accusing me of being a Wolf because of voting pattern, all of which I've heard several times now, and haven't asked about, because I'm not accusing her of being a wolf.

Just looking for any more info from her to help the village make a decision, instead of her just saying names at random.

• Advertisement

Also, just want to say, fair play to final wolf. Can't be easy being sole survivor but you're keeping things interesting for us :D

Advertisement