Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Riona WW wrote: »
    Just on Clodagh, she has been almost cleared as villager, which I think most of us were happy with, but since then what has she done? Kept a low profile, accused Lucy if I remember correctly..

Yeah, Clodagh's absence at this stage is glaring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm in no hurry. My bullet is good until tomorrow morning. Senan has to shoot before lynch.

Would it not be better to use both shots before lynch tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why? Explain it to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Apologies folks, life getting in the way slightly. I'm still all in on my Lucy is the remaining wolf theory and think her whole song and dance yesterday was to help identify the RV to help her decide on her targets going forward. I think my votes against known wolves and early calling out of alpha wolf give credence to that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Sorry posted early, gives credence to me being a villager. I truly think this game ends when Lucy dies

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Apologies folks, life getting in the way slightly. I'm still all in on my Lucy is the remaining wolf theory and think her whole song and dance yesterday was to help identify the RV to help her decide on her targets going forward. I think my votes against known wolves and early calling out of alpha wolf give credence to that.

They're effectively the same thing. You called out SM and voted for her.

Then you voted H2D

Then Vale who was an outed wolf.

So taking out the cleared we have

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW

1 wolf and 1 RV left in play

I think the 1 RV left BG should come out for fear of being shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

That would imply I can't be lynched, which while makes me happy is not completely reasonable at this point.

So taking out the cleared we have

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Clodagh WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Riona WW
    Senan WW

1 wolf and 1 RV left in play

I think the 1 RV left BG should come out for fear of being shot

They ONLY come out if threatened. I will be declaring my shot and Senan will have to do the same or he dies.

Senan WW wrote: »
    That would imply I can't be lynched, which while makes me happy is not completely reasonable at this point.

Do you not need to shoot pre-lynch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Do you not need to shoot pre-lynch?

That is what he said earlier.

Why? Explain it to me.

It narrows down the pool for picking a wolf in either a shot or lynch

:confused: how so, protected with raffle prize?

:confused: how so, protected with raffle prize?

No as in if I don't shoot the target is randed. If ye want to choose where the bullet goes it has to be pre lynch.

Lads I'll be honest, I'm fading here today. I thought I was ok but I'm barely awake.

If it's not decided by 1600 I'll shoot Lucy unless a good arguement from her is made.

My current top choice for a shot is Riona but as I'm not done with my read back, I'm not definitive there.

Can someone else ask Liz what her reasons are for Liam and Riona.

I may as well be bouncing off a brick wall at this stage, because anything I ask her is either met with "I shot the Alpha, I'm NRV" or just continuosly accusing me of being a Wolf because of voting pattern, all of which I've heard several times now, and haven't asked about, because I'm not accusing her of being a wolf.

Just looking for any more info from her to help the village make a decision, instead of her just saying names at random.

LeVar I think it was Liam's hissy fit leaving yesterday made me suss, felt maybe angry lone wolf left to fight to the end

I think I am irking LeVar :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

LeVar I think it was Liam's hissy fit leaving yesterday made me suss, felt maybe angry lone wolf left to fight to the end

Nope not lone wolf but work away was pissed off with laptop and with the genie reference

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

My current top choice for a shot is Riona but as I'm not done with my read back, I'm not definitive there.
    Well better me than the bodyguard, but you will be taking out an NRV. I'm stuck in meetings until 3pm - all I ask is you wait until after that so I can counter any claims made against me!

Would really like people to do an analysis of everyone who is left. Give your reasons for or against them getting a bullet. It will help with the lynch. As Senan has put a deadline on it (hope you feel better soon) if we could try to get them done by 4 that would be great.

Would really like people to do an analysis of everyone who is left. Give your reasons for or against them getting a bullet. It will help with the lynch. As Senan has put a deadline on it (hope you feel better soon) if we could try to get them done by 4 that would be great.

In the interests of being village, you are free to put a bullet in me if you genuinely think Lucy is good.

• Advertisement

In the interests of being village, you are free to put a bullet in me if you genuinely think Lucy is good.

What gave you that impression? ;)

Ok great, that's the sort of thing I wanted. Thank you. That covers Liam.

So why was Riona your third name for the bullet? And why not Lucy or Clodagh?

100%, don't think anyone could doubt that... :D

Only as part of the game of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

On con calls for most of the day today as we have issues. I'll try throw one up in the afternoon, I still stand over what I said about Liam & LeVar yesterday and add Liam rage quit last night to that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Damn it, this is what I hate about WW. I'm trying to be somewhat cryptic and failing.

Can you just straight out ask what you want to know. No need to be cryptic, its the lone wolf that need to be careful, i don't need to be careful, and you certainly don't either.

Trigger wrote: »
    On con calls for most of the day today as we have issues. I'll try throw one up in the afternoon, I still stand over what I said about Liam & LeVar yesterday and add Liam rage quit last night to that

Hey you yourself said it wasnt a rage quit since I said chat tomorrow

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hey you yourself said it wasnt a rage quit since I said chat tomorrow

Thats true, I'll rephrase that, leaving the thread for the night in a rage

Trigger wrote: »
    Thats true, I'll rephrase that, leaving the thread for the night in a rage

lololol

Liam WW wrote: »
    lololol

are you going to dispute it?

Working on it, just want to read back through the thread, to clear some things up for myself.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

senan not to shoot here.
    who|
    Frank WW |vig
    Lucy WW | NRV
    Trigger | peeked clear by seer
    JP Liz V1 |shot alpha

shoot here
    who|
    Riona WW |
    Also Starring LeVar Burton | nrv
    Liam WW |
    Senan WW| nrv
    Clodagh WW|nrv

so, with the bg in riona or liam, shoot in clodagh, aslb or senan, and since senan wont shoot themselves, no matter which allignment, senan shot should go into clodagh or aslb.
    if gb from riona or liam claims, then i'd shoot the other half of the two.

Advertisement