Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

Frank WW wrote: »
    Reading back I'm pretty sure that the gun show photo is all the confirmation we are getting.

I did try a find Jacks Pet Brick on GIPHY but only found the I Shot JR gif. No bricks. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I did try a find Jacks Pet Brick on GIPHY but only found the I Shot JR gif. No bricks. :D

Its on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ZU6UMDfgY

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im presuming so myself, thats if he is the brick thrower.... he hasnt confirmed this. He has a tendency to grandstand and hotdog (enjoying the spotlight).

I am but a humble vessel through which God spreads his message.

Matthew 6:10 - “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I just posted what was obvious from Lucy’s posts but does that mean we can sort of clear Lucy now?

I mean, day one lynch always is a clutch at straws type thing and Lucy’s posts were the most noticeable so far in my mind. So wolf Jake wouldn’t highlight a teammate like that, would he? When the chances of more players jumping on would be (day one, any reason) high.

Why would you clear Lucy?

I could see a case where shes a villager and Jake simply picked on her words.

I could see a case where shes a wolf and Jake and her are making distance between themselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Matthew 6:10 - “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.”

I think i preferred the Swedish?

• Advertisement

No Maldini, no Baggio....not even Costacurta..... pathetic!

Why would you clear Lucy?

I could see a case where shes a villager and Jake simply picked on her words.

I could see a case where shes a wolf and Jake and her are making distance between themselves

But would Jake and her be teammates? I had already highlighted Lucy’s drunk posts then Jake mentioned the same. That’s 2 people questioning her. I’m not completely clearing Lucy but wouldn’t it be a risk bussing Lucy on day 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I just posted what was obvious from Lucy’s posts but does that mean we can sort of clear Lucy now?

I mean, day one lynch always is a clutch at straws type thing and Lucy’s posts were the most noticeable so far in my mind. So wolf Jake wouldn’t highlight a teammate like that, would he? When the chances of more players jumping on would be (day one, any reason) high.

Jake didnt expect to be shot i take it. so i don't think i could clear Lucy in that instance. It was very early on, and he was going scattergun with his approach, he named a few others as wolves also. so he may have been happy to bus at least one to make himself more in line with the village

sorry bricked*

i laughed typing "bricked" there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Jake WW has been killed by a brick to the head

They are DEAD
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod

Jake WW was

Pat Mustard - Assassin Wolf

As Pat Mustard was killed by means other than the lynch no other players were harmed in this brutal slaying via brick.

Well done whomever took out the horny milkman

He reminds me of Mac out of its always Sunny

I can’t see anything?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lots of shade directed at Lucy..... was Jake placing some distance between himself and another wolf, or was he just picking on Lucy to make himself appear like a villager rustling trees?

I must never go on the piss when I have a game starting. Thought I was doing the right thing getting a post in! really did backfire.

Jake was 100% trying to look like a villager by going for me.

I can’t see anything?

H2 altered his images to have "i bricked JW" on the front of the clothes on 2 Swedish priest pics

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well done 2D! that was some throwing.

Great we got Pat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ahhh no I wasn't saying anything about you LeVar, I'm just messing about :D

Sometimes post count can be telling and others not so much. You can have low lying wolves who post minimally when trying to lay low and not draw attention but sometimes a rolled villager might do the same and at other times real life gets in the way for people but the fun is in trying to figure out who is who :)

You can check the post count too if you go onto the main thread and click on posts, it will bring up a list of everyone and how many posts they have. It's not much of an indicator early doors I don't think anyway as Sunday is normally a chill day and the real game doesn't start until Monday so a lot of people don't start posting until then. Even at that it can be difficult at times to weed people out from low posting as you have nothing to actually go off and it could be from any of the three reasons above, not just an indicator of a wolf but I think that's a heavily debated topic around here.

Hope that helps and doesn't end up confusing you more :pac: If anyone else wants to add in anything to that to help then by all means and if you're unsure of anything else, just ask. Everyone is always willing to help new players :)

Such a helpful wolf post.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I must never go on the piss when I have a game starting. Thought I was doing the right thing getting a post in! really did backfire.

Jake was 100% trying to look like a villager by going for me.

In hindsight yes. A wolfs job is to pretend to be a villager.

Tonights vote will be a gamble, you're as good a shout as any at this stage to receive a vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Great shot HD2PB. I laughed so hard :D

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure 2D has any tells given he's always mad.

Also how about no meta chat? Is that a rule? It should be a rule. More inclusive for newbies.

Now Doris ya sniff bad. Have a shower hide that wolf

Doris >rand to be a villager
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Jaysus Lucy could you be a bit more subtle.

This "is I'm the seer. "

Either you are a villager trying to hide Jack (badly)
    or you are a wolf pretending to be Jack

Lucy >rand to be a villager.

H2D
    Doris
    Lucy

3 likely villagers and we're not even half way through day 1 is a good start

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Apologies for the delay, the lynch form is now open

Lynch at 9pm.

Lots of shade directed at Lucy..... was Jake placing some distance between himself and another wolf, or was he just picking on Lucy to make himself appear like a villager rustling trees?

The latter I'd say. Lucy comes off good from that exchange

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Rikand wrote: »

H2D
    Doris
    Lucy

I'd be in agreement with you on H2D (almost certainly village) and Lucy (likely village), but I think Doris would still be up in the air there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Senan WW wrote: »

And the gang is all here.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

-640-0-5d8ce0460abff.jpg

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis

How many languages you know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Senan WW wrote: »

Hello Senan! Out and about?
    What are your thoughts on it all?

Great shot HD2PB. I laughed so hard :D

What made you laugh precisely?

H2D
    Doris
    Lucy

Tell me why its likely? Yes Jake mentioned them, doesn't make either of them good or bad at this stage.

The latter I'd say. Lucy comes off good from that exchange
    Why? Point me to it?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Hello Senan! Out and about?
    What are your thoughts on it all?

Skunk is a slithery little pocket wolf.

Advertisement