Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

A curious thing to say yet you didn't expand on it.

Do you wish to step into my confession box?
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    No thank you. I operate one of my own

Why is Lucy still alive after making a comment like this? It is a pretty solid role claim, albeit a soft one. Mind you if Lucy is a wolf, they're telling the truth here.

Now onto the conversation last night. Lucy wins a bullet. Rather than being definitive, she names pretty much everyone who isn't cleared.
    Willing to shoot into this group.

Clodagh WW
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Frank WW
    Liam WW
    Riona WW
    Mary WW
    I think i need to be convinced why not to shoot riona.

Starts with Riona, and Riona responds with
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Why? What is your case against me and I will convince you! I'm a NRV and I think I have proven that throughout.

Lucy then says this and even Riona comments that she doesn't know what she said to be believed. I think it was that she didn't claim. Lucy was trying to find the RVs.
    Willing to shoot into this group.

Clodagh WW
    Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Frank WW
    Mary WW

okay.. convinced enough not to shoot riona.
    I'm also removing liam from consideration of this bullet.
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Dunno what I did, I stand by my LeVar and Liam nominations though.

Then he picks me.
    Why shouldn't i shoot frank?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did BJ sort of clear Frank, have a good village leaning on him
    did he?

that would be very convincing. i must have missed that.
    Father Ted Crilly - Seer. Player each night and learns if they are good or evil.

peek a player each night. so may not be n0.

i thought it was
    n1 trigger good
    n2 vale bad
    as per his, when i die post.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I'd have thought the same but Skunk got her 1st power on Night 0 as far as I can tell. If he did fet a N0 peek though there is a good chance that he peaked Rikand.
    is this where he hints they were peeked?
    he was alive 20 minutes after his known wolf got the gun, you'd think he would have mentioned frank once between newsletter and 10:19. i go check.
    Here, even I don't think he peeked me. He said something last night after the lynch about him thinking I was good. That was it.
    Quote: Desmond WW
    What do we think about H2Ds claim of beaker as a wolf? We all assumed that his win in the raffle meant he got the kill on Jake but obviously that wasn't the case. Is it possible it was a peek that he won?

Maybe he thought he would have a better chance of being believed about the peek if he said he had taken out a wolf?

Quote: Frank WW
    Nah he won a bullet and used it on Whippy I think. He knew the rules around the bullet that Liz got before she shared them.

Sorry, can't multiquote on phone but this is the post.

I point out all this but Lucy's response is this:
    Right so,

Nobody will be terribly angry with me if i shoot frank then, right. beaker may have felt he was good, but i don't believe he was peeked good.

I don't even think frank will mind too bad, to be honest, sure the dead room can be more fun than the thread.
    Trust me, everyone will be angry.
    hard claim?
    Yep. Was this the point the exercise?

I'm forced to claim and point out that what Lucy just did was narrowing down the options for where the RVs were. Skunk even comments on this.
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    Why does it feel like Lucy is role hunting and we're just feeding into it?

Then there was this question. The one which I asked Lucy about earlier.
    what happened the bullet?

At this point there were 2 RVs left and I hadn't said which of those I was. Why ask that question? A wolf asking makes sense - but I can't see how a villager asking does.

When I asked Lucy why they asked me that, Lucy's answer was to say that they had a hypothesis about the bullet but I had not said at that point that I was the vig. I knew this at the time but I decided to answer. This was why I posted my little warning this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Yeah posted earlier #2288 pg 58

Originally Posted by LadySkunk View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lucy WW View Post
    i could prolly work out who the bg is, but i was never bg hunting, from all who have said the are nrv.

strick me as odd in light of LS'd comment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Why is Lucy still alive after making a comment like this? It is a pretty solid role claim, albeit a soft one. Mind you if Lucy is a wolf, they're telling the truth here.

Now onto the conversation last night. Lucy wins a bullet. Rather than being definitive, she names pretty much everyone who isn't cleared.

Starts with Riona, and Riona responds with

Lucy then says this and even Riona comments that she doesn't know what she said to be believed. I think it was that she didn't claim. Lucy was trying to find the RVs.

Then he picks me.

I point out all this but Lucy's response is this:

I'm forced to claim and point out that what Lucy just did was narrowing down the options for where the RVs were. Skunk even comments on this.

Then there was this question. The one which I asked Lucy about earlier.

At this point there were 2 RVs left and I hadn't said which of those I was. Why ask that question? A wolf asking makes sense - but I can't see how a villager asking does.

When I asked Lucy why they asked me that, Lucy's answer was to say that they had a hypothesis about the bullet but I had not said at that point that I was the vig. I knew this at the time but I decided to answer. This was why I posted my little warning this morning.

ah, good catch, i forgot riona said they were nrv, so i'd shoot riona.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah posted earlier #2288 pg 58

Originally Posted by LadySkunk View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lucy WW View Post
    i could prolly work out who the bg is, but i was never bg hunting, from all who have said the are nrv.

strick me as odd in light of LS'd comment

i was not bg hunting, but as i said.... and was left out of the above.
    a RV is not getting shot. if i had of shot first, then maybe they would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So are you leaning Wolf on Lucy then? There was another post you made earlier that had me doubting that, so I've been trying to look at Lucy from another perspective in my read back of the thread, but now I've no idea which way you're leaning at all.

• Advertisement

So are you leaning Wolf on Lucy then? There was another post you made earlier that had me doubting that, so I've been trying to look at Lucy from another perspective in my read back of the thread, but now I've no idea which way you're leaning at all.

What way I'm leaning shouldn't matter. I'm RV but I know nothing more than that I'm good.

ah, good catch, i forgot riona said they were nrv, so i'd shoot riona.

i came to same conclusion earlier on
    it was riona.

shots for me & riona

I think i'll leave thread for an hour.

i'm not convincing anybody but myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

A shot has been fired.

Lucy WW is dead.

She was.....a Craggy Island Villager (NRV)

Okay an extreme way of clearing it up but wow
    Sorry Lucy about the tunnelling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well shít

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who took out Lucy, Frank or Senan?

That's crap but it needed to be resolved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I honestly thought Frank was maybe alluding to the fact that Lucy may be the bodyguard in some of his attempted cryptic messages this morning... Guess not. At least I can stop analysing Lucy's posts now.

Was that Senan or Frank who fired the shot?

I still do not get why Lucy asked me that question, but I am a crap player at the best of times. Sorry Lucy I think I hastened your demise.

I honestly thought Frank was maybe alluding to the fact that Lucy may be the bodyguard in some of his attempted cryptic messages this morning... Guess not. At least I can stop analysing Lucy's posts now.

Was that Senan or Frank who fired the shot?

That's exactly what I was alluding to LeVar but I didn't want to out Lucy. I figured the only way they could know I had the bullet was because they were the BG themselves. Either that or they were a wolf who wanted to know who was who.

Turns out I was wrong.

It was Senan who shot.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who took out Lucy, Frank or Senan?

Twas me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,322 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ok great, that's the sort of thing I wanted. Thank you. That covers Liam.

So why was Riona your third name for the bullet? And why not Lucy or Clodagh?

100%, don't think anyone could doubt that... :D

Only as part of the game of course.

I've thought Lucy village from day 1 and I thought her and Clodagh were sorted of cleared good by a RV must go back to check that which leaves Riona

That's exactly what I was alluding to LeVar but I didn't want to out Lucy. I figured the only way they could know I had the bullet was because they were the BG themselves. Either that or they were a wolf who wanted to know who was who.

Turns out I was wrong.

It was Senan who shot.

Yeah, it started reading like that to me too. Was starting to feel Lucy was one or the other.

The fact that Senan just fired off the shot without discussing after we had agreed it was best to do so, and a lot of us had said we were working on rankings, is very suspect to me though. Had been neutral on Senan right up until a few minutes ago, now thinking he's the wolf and picked up on Frank's way of thinking that Lucy may be bodyguard. Maybe that's too reckless a thing for the wolf to do though and it's just Senan being another rogue and reckless villager.

Yeah, it started reading like that to me too. Was starting to feel Lucy was one or the other.

The fact that Senan just fired off the shot without discussing after we had agreed it was best to do so, and a lot of us had said we were working on rankings, is very suspect to me though. Had been neutral on Senan right up until a few minutes ago, now thinking he's the wolf and picked up on Frank's way of thinking that Lucy may be bodyguard. Maybe that's too reckless a thing for the wolf to do though and it's just Senan being another rogue and reckless villager.

If I was a wolf, it would be suicide to shoot without village go ahead. Look at it from the point of view of one wolf left.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Well this tunnel of Lucy hate that I'm in appears to have caved in on me. Tough call ahead now

Lucy is an extremely experienced player who knows what they are talking about, i think we should follow their lead now that they have been shown as a villager.

That said, Liam, imo, would also know this and could be the reason for jumping on the little things today to push Lucy over the edge in the shots eyes

Senan WW wrote: »
    If I was a wolf, it would be suicide to shoot without village go ahead. Look at it from the point of view of one wolf left.

Yeah, I know, I should've taken a minute to digest things before posting. Was just typing before I had finished the thought. If you're not a villager, it's a great double (maybe even triple) bluff. Need to process it a bit more myself.

Yeah, I know, I should've taken a minute to digest things before posting. Was just typing before I had finished the thought. If you're not a villager, it's a great double (maybe even triple) bluff. Need to process it a bit more myself.

As a NRV I'm a safe lynch if the village needs to.

Trigger wrote: »
    Lucy is an extremely experienced player who knows what they are talking about, i think we should follow their lead now that they have been shown as a villager.

That said, Liam, imo, would also know this and could be the reason for jumping on the little things today to push Lucy over the edge in the shots eyes

This will sound harsh but I've been suspicious of Lucy since last night but I was well aware of their skills as a player. I actually waited until they did their analysis before I posted my suspicions on the basis that I could easily be wrong. Now I do think Senan jumped the gun a bit by shooting but at least we have that analysis there.

Thanks Lucy and sorry again, I might not have pulled the trigger but I definitely loaded the gun :o

Trigger wrote: »

Nope, that sadly is giving me too much credit, I ws suspicious of Lucy for few days and was looking at her and Riona this morning doing a deep dive into all their posts, cant remember proper name for it anyhows rereading knowing peoples roles put a whole different light on everything and I ended up tunnelling

This will sound harsh but I've been suspicious of Lucy since last night but I was well aware of their skills as a player. I actually waited until they did their analysis before I posted my suspicions on the basis that I could easily be wrong. Now I do think Senan jumped the gun a bit by shooting but at least we have that analysis there.

Thanks Lucy and sorry again, I might not have pulled the trigger but I definitely loaded the gun :o

I think now that the suspicions are gone, that she left an awful lot of good work for us to anylyse now without thinking that she is a wolf and doubting bits of it as plays. so in a way her death is pretty beneficial here

Are we still on 4pm dealine now that Senan has shot? I am presuming not as Frank said he could wait till tomorrow to shoot

Trigger
    Frank
    Liz
    Riona
    ASLVB
    Liam
    Clodagh
    Senan

That's who's left. My vote has gone in for Riona.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Are we still on 4pm dealine now that Senan has shot? I am presuming not as Frank said he could wait till tomorrow to shoot

Don't think it needs to be 4pm, but it'd still be useful for the Lynch to have everyone get something in as soon as possible, right?

Advertisement