Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Claiming myself or Riona are flying under any other radar when you've seemingly not read the thread fully or properly because your laptop is dodgy is probably the funniest thing I've read all game.

Keeping my vote on Liam for now, unless I'm convinced otherwise.

Look I voted for so vote for me if you want It narrows the field. Every game I play whether wolf or village I havefluffy posts even said it myself in an earlier post at this stage it is my style I think/

Wolves do enough not to be spotted, they meld in, they hide or they post alot. I didnt say in my sum up it had do with my laptop you did.You are coming actoss a bit huffy there anyway other ppleeo apart from survivors have found you suspicious so be it.

Let the cards fall where they may it is just a game

FIrst line should read

Look I voted for me so vote for me if you want it narrows field

Interestingly I am the only person who put themselves forward.

I know I am NRV and village will still win if I am gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Why are we waiting to take the 2nd shot by the way? Are we waiting until after lynch?
    Are we not better to go before the lynch? The field will have been narrowed, less people to vote for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Liam WW wrote: »
    Look I voted for so vote for me if you want It narrows the field. Every game I play whether wolf or village I havefluffy posts even said it myself in an earlier post at this stage it is my style I think/

Wolves do enough not to be spotted, they meld in, they hide or they post alot. I didnt say in my sum up it had do with my laptop you did.You are coming actoss a bit huffy there anyway other ppleeo apart from survivors have found you suspicious so be it.

Let the cards fall where they may it is just a game

Read the posts however you wish mate, no skin off my nose I've had my fun (and that's all that matters), your posts throughout the game have come across "huffy" to me.

***Howls at the Moon***

Some villages deserve to be devoured anyway, and with the amount of erratic posters this village has had, I'm nearly rooting for the wolf myself at this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

FIrst line should read

Look I voted for me so vote for me if you want it narrows field

Interestingly I am the only person who put themselves forward.

I know I am NRV and village will still win if I am gone

I'm not sure that is true to be fair, I could be wrong but 1 or 2 others have said they are willing to put themselves forward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Read the posts however you wish mate, no skin off my nose I've had my fun (and that's all that matters), your posts throughout the game have come across "huffy" to me.

***Howls at the Moon***

Some villages deserve to be devoured anyway, and with the amount of erratic posters this village has had, I'm nearly rooting for the wolf myself at this point.

Only ***Howls at the Moon*** should be in italics.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why are we waiting to take the 2nd shot by the way? Are we waiting until after lynch?
    Are we not better to go before the lynch? The field will have been narrowed, less people to vote for?

Yeah, lets keep things interesting.

Shoot me Frank, I'm curious to see what the Dead Zone is like for the last part of the gamr.

***Howls at the Moon***

ffe20a0c783afcb9115023ff616ecd3e.gif

Trigger wrote: »
    I'm not sure that is true to be fair, I could be wrong but 1 or 2 others have said they are willing to put themselves forward

to be fair not in their POEs

Liam and LeVar fighting for a death..

TMzn.gif

• Advertisement

***Howls at the Moon***

Your tone really doesnt come across well in this, it is just a game

@Frank - you have voted for me. So why not just shoot me at this stage? The doubt? All I can say to that is I'm a NRV - so better me than the bodyguard, but I don't see why there's any point in waiting for the lynch. You still won't be any wiser based on how people have voted! So just shoot someone, and let's go from there.

ffe20a0c783afcb9115023ff616ecd3e.gif

Off Topic - Werewolf Schitt's Creek? :D IMAGINE THE GIFS!

Riona jumping on the bandwagon

f417446567ec19365efbd1275ced27b4.jpg

Your tone really doesnt come across well in this, it is just a game

Funny how that happens with text based games.

Having great fun from my end.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Off Topic - Werewolf Schitt's Creek? :D IMAGINE THE GIFS!

I want this!!! :D

Funny how that happens with text based games.

Having great fun from my end.

Same here weird that

C'mon Frank.

Let's give the spectators some blood. Keep the crowd entertained.

Shoot one of us!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

***Howls at the Moon***

I think LeVar has drank Jack's left over booze

Clodagh, still incredibly quiet throughout all this.. watching and laughing quite possibly

• Advertisement

3 of us over here like...
    Riona jumping on the bandwagon

f417446567ec19365efbd1275ced27b4.jpg

Betcha the wolf is just letting us battle it out to death, and is laughing away at us from the shadows.

Same here weird that

I do enjoy a bit of debate and discourse.

Genuinely am enjoying it, and glad to hear you are too...

Now lets bring it... To the Death!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think LeVar has drank Jack's left over booze

Just high on the Thursday afternoon giggles, and 9pm is so far away.

Frank!

Take the shot! Take the shot! Take the shot!

Now lets bring it... To the Death!

[IMG]/https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9HZ1tyyIbPxFHG/giphy.gif[/IMG]

This isn't working I can tpost gifs and it was a good one from The Princess Bride

Anyway Helllo! PRepare to DIE!!! :P

Hey Frank Rand it with dice could be funny and you end up having to shoot yourself :D

The village is all looking to be killed, and Frank is over there like:

FakeWellinformedFallowdeer-small.gif

giphy.gif

This isn't working I can tpost gifs and it was a good one from The Princess Bride

You need to take the slash out before the http

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm not entirely unconvinced Liz is a chaotic evil mastermind who took out the Alpha to coast to the end with no one suspecting her...

If enough of us threaten to switch lynch votes to Liz, will Frank take a shot?

I can almost hear the peanut gallery baying for blood right now... ;)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Advertisement