Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Don't forget Senan and Clodagh are also still in the game.

Clodagh, who was a genie yet again today, but did manage to come on to tell us Lucy was a wolf, and then vanish again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Riona WW wrote: »
    Clodagh, who was a genie yet again today, but did manage to come on to tell us Lucy was a wolf, and then vanish again.

Didn't even realise she was on at all today.

It is very suspect, we should probably be considering Clodagh.

Who were the people who wanted her dismissed from this lynch? Trigger? Frank? Liz?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Trigger, you wanted to return to the game talk...

Are people willing to consider Clodagh for the lynch tonight or is she just getting a free pass after been missing/lurking in the shadows for the most of the game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Both her and Senan missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Trigger, you wanted to return to the game talk...

Are people willing to consider Clodagh for the lynch tonight or is she just getting a free pass after been missing/lurking in the shadows for the most of the game?

I'll give her some time before lynch alright, not all of us have the time to play during the day. If you read back on my reasoning why you will see why I have put her to the side for now

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Sorry folks, something has come up. I won't be shooting pre lynch. Hopefully I'll be back online in an hour or so.

Now fight!

Trigger wrote: »
    I'll give her some time before lynch alright, not all of us have the time to play during the day. If you read back on my reasoning why you will see why I have put her to the side for now

It's thin reasoning.

There are 3 names in contention right now, when there should be 4.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Both her and Senan missing

Senan to be fair was here, shot Clodagh, and then told us he'd be sleeping.

Didn't even realise she was on at all today.

It is very suspect, we should probably be considering Clodagh.

Who were the people who wanted her dismissed from this lynch? Trigger? Frank? Liz?

I just had a quick look back at some of the posts where people are dismissing Clodagh - now these are just the more recent ones, there may be more.

Frank doesn't say what he saw on Clodagh (imo there isn't an awful lot there to see - he doesn't say why me either but as I said earlier, give me something to counter and I will try, but I am NRV so not that valuable.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm in a very similar mindset. Lucy, Riona, LeVar would have been my FFA for today. Lucy is gone so that leaves the other two and of those Riona has my vote right now.

Not clearing either Liam or Clodagh but based on voting patterns and some other stuff I saw on my read back earlier which I will try to get posted, they and Senan are bottom of my list.

Clodagh and SM voted for each other day 1 - I dont think that can discount her completely.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Clodagh I think is NRV voted for SM WOLF

The only person who can clear someone is beakerjoe as he was seer - he definitely didn't clear Clodagh
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I've thought Lucy village from day 1 and I thought her and Clodagh were sorted of cleared good by a RV must go back to check that which leaves Riona

Lucy doesn't explain why not Clodagh
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    senan not to shoot here.
    who|
    Frank WW |vig
    Lucy WW | NRV
    Trigger | peeked clear by seer
    JP Liz V1 |shot alpha

shoot here
    who|
    Riona WW |
    Also Starring LeVar Burton | nrv
    Liam WW |
    Senan WW| nrv
    Clodagh WW|nrv

so, with the bg in riona or liam, shoot in clodagh, aslb or senan, and since senan wont shoot themselves, no matter which allignment, senan shot should go into clodagh or aslb.
    if gb from riona or liam claims, then i'd shoot the other half of the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well this tunnel of Lucy hate that I'm in appears to have caved in on me. Tough call ahead now

This is her last post from today

I thought an RV sort of cleared her good village lean

Frank can you take your shot please before the lynch

• Advertisement

He shot Lucy - maybe he should have shot Clodagh. I dunno about anything anymore!

I think the last hours antics have tired me out (ooohhhh LeVar :p) - I am going to cook dinner.

Sorry folks, something has come up. I won't be shooting pre lynch. Hopefully I'll be back online in an hour or so.

Now fight!

Frank I think we are in a better position if you shoot pre lynch. Why are you waiting?

You mean shot Lucy

The only way someone can be cleared is by the seer. That is Trigger. He is our only confirmed villager. End of.
    This is what I was saying earlier when you said I said about everyone getting a blank slate. I was saying we need to re-examine those who for whatever reason got put aside as "village lean" right back at the start. For Clodagh, it seems the reason she got the village lean is because she voted for SM. However, SM voted for her too. So could easily have been a wolf play.

Now fight!

Who thinks Frank should shoot before tonight's lynch?

I vote yes, aye

Riona WW wrote: »
    Lucy doesn't explain why not Clodagh

Lucy's claim is that Clodagh has declared NRV, as had I, and that at the time (or at least as far as she was concerned) yourself and Liam hadn't, and that one of you must be the Bodyguard.

You've both since said NRV since then, which in my eyes puts me, you, Liam, and Clodagh on an even playing field. The bodyguard may be none of us four. There are three others (Trigger, Liz, Senan).

Which really seems like the only reason Clodagh isn't being scrutinised is because of the vote on Strawbs, which is far from a great reason. A werewolf getting absolutely no heat on them would surely be happy to wait in the shadows while everyone else went after each other.

You mean shot Lucy

I did mean Clodagh, yes. Sorry, typo.

No RV cleared Clodagh.

Leaning good on someone is a feeling not a fact. So even if an RV did lean good on Clodagh two days ago, that means very little right now, and she should be looked at the same as anyone else on the chopping block.

It's thin reasoning.

There are 3 names in contention right now, when there should be 4.

In your opinion there are 3.. yet there is 5 at least.. so why are you allowed to whitle down to 3 yet I can't take 1 more off that

It may be thin reasoning for you, but I went back and did the researching into Vales posts. So ill stand by that reasoning. After all they are my choices..

Trigger wrote: »
    In your opinion there are 3.. yet there is 5 at least.. so why are you allowed to whitle down to 3 yet I can't take 1 more off that

It may be thin reasoning for you, but I went back and did the researching into Vales posts. So ill stand by that reasoning. After all they are my choices..

You do what you want, everyone should. There's at least one person playing with blinkers on ***cough***Liz***cough***, so why shouldn't the rest of us suggest people look at someone else.

For arguments sake, what about the three other wolves' posts? Why are you basing only on Vale's posts?

If someone gave you a mathematical equation, would you only focus in on a quarter of it (valeyard) or would you look at the whole equation (all 4 dead wolves)?

• Advertisement

LeVar we can look at everyone but that does not mean we take you off any suspect list if anything now you are drawing more attention on yourself which could be very wolfy or just frustrated villager

You do what you want, everyone should. There's at least one person playing with blinkers on ***cough***Liz***cough***, so why shouldn't the rest of us suggest people look at someone else.

For arguments sake, what about the three other wolves' posts? Why are you basing only on Vale's posts?

If someone gave you a mathematical equation, would you only focus in on a quarter of it (valeyard) or would you look at the whole equation (all 4 dead wolves)?

It was added to Skunks research that stated none of the other wolves mentioned each other until after one 9f them died. The other wolves were looked at..

In my thoughts, the 5 of ye could be wolves, I decided, based on both mine and Skunks research, that I wished to leave out 2 and focus on 2 today and then revisit after the lynch. The game is based on information, I feel I could get more information from if you or Riona died. I used Lucy only to determine between Riona and yourself..

My vote has been on Riona since I stated so earlier.

Now that may change if more information comes to light. The game is ever-changing and I am evaluating at all times.

Frankly at the moment, the change in your posting style over today has been interesting and that's another thing I will evaluate later

LeVar we can look at everyone but that does not mean we take you off any suspect list if anything now you are drawing more attention on yourself which could be very wolfy or just frustrated villager

I've not suggested I be taken off a suspect list. Great, loving the attention, please vote for me... I was hoping to get shot, but lynching works just as well...

Very close to switching my own vote to myself... Sure even I think I'm a wolf now... :pac:

giphy.gif

Leave out 3 not 2. Senan one of those

Fr. Fintan Stack, you want to surrender and go quietly :p let the village win

I've not suggested I be taken off a suspect list. Great, loving the attention, please vote for me... I was hoping to get shot, but lynching works just as well...

Very close to switching my own vote to myself... Sure even I think I'm a wolf now... :pac:

giphy.gif

H2D did vote himself twice :p

H2D did vote himself twice :p

Yeah, because he was a werewolf too...

Oh, no wait...

He was just entertaining himself... Found it annoying at the time, but I get it now...

Shout out to 2D. I enjoyed the way you played the game. Good times... :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder

Lynch at 9pm

• Advertisement

Clodagh, Clodagh, where are thee Clodagh, we want to hear your story..

9780717183197-20190823141514_GED_Main.jpg

Advertisement