Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Great work here by the way

Thats your 2 posts ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Shoot me, lynch Riona, and if that doesn't catch a wolf, if someone wins a bullet take out Liam. That should help clear things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Trigger wrote: »
    I think if he is on, he should shoot clodagh now, then we have something to work with at/after lynch

I'm inclined to think those advocating killing me are village as I'm a bonus for the wolf to keep alive at the moment probably

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

People will need to declare and explain their votes post lynch. May through up a little bit more information

People will need to do that anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm inclined to think those advocating killing me are village as I'm a bonus for the wolf to keep alive at the moment probably

Why are you a bonus to the wolf alive?

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Why are you a bonus to the wolf alive?

Because she stated she has had real world issues and the low post count and if she stays alive it will keep the attention from the Wolf. I think she is village personally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Because she stated she has had real world issues and the low post count and if she stays alive it will keep the attention from the Wolf. I think she is village personally

Now that she's explained the low post count though, why shoot Clodagh?

Bigger fish to fry first, no?

Now that she's explained the low post count though, why shoot Clodagh?

Bigger fish to fry first, no?

Yes there is, but that could be done at lulynch anyways..

My vote is back on Riona by the way..

Lynch*

Shoot me, lynch Riona, and if that doesn't catch a wolf, if someone wins a bullet take out Liam. That should help clear things.

This could also be done post lynch, I don't necessarily see what difference it makes to have Frank fire off a shot before or after.

A shot 40 or so minutes pre-lynch doesn't leave a whole lot of time to discuss the next move, whereas the bullet is not as time sensitive. If it had been done earlier, sure that would've given us time to reassess things.

Unless there's a doubt of Frank being the vig, but no one has counter claimed by taking aim at Frank, so shouldn't be much of a muchness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liam WW wrote: »
    well i fell as;eep fpr a while

I thought Senan was the sleeper

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This could also be done post lynch, I don't necessarily see what difference it makes to have Frank fire off a shot before or after.

A shot 40 or so minutes pre-lynch doesn't leave a whole lot of time to discuss the next move, whereas the bullet is not as time sensitive. If it had been done earlier, sure that would've given us time to reassess things.

Unless there's a doubt of Frank being the vig, but no one has counter claimed by taking aim at Frank, so shouldn't be much of a muchness.

Devil's advocate for a sec. No one has couner claimed Frank and JP killing alpha wolf could be an outrageous gutsy move for the wolves but I am presuming at this stage numbers wise it is a village win?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

We've a few sleepers... :D

Oh yeah, for sure, I suppose I was just expecting a massive clodagh wagon, because of the post count.

was a great doze around two hours woke up laptop open on top of me now having chipper chips

Why should I shoot now? How does a pre-lynch shooting benefit the village more than a post-lynch shooting?

Have you someone in mind for the shot?

Devil's advocate for a sec. No one has couner claimed Frank and JP killing alpha wolf could be an outrageous gutsy move for the wolves but I am presuming at this stage numbers wise it is a village win?

Not quite understanding what you're saying here (which is probably me just being a dummy)

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Why should I shoot now? How does a pre-lynch shooting benefit the village more than a post-lynch shooting?

A shot earlier would have given Intel to help people make their lynch decision. Also, if you shot a villager, it was one less place for the wolf to hide.

@Clodagh who are you voting for in the lynch tonight?

Yeah can you explain it a bit.. 2 wolves in that scenario no? Or just Liz killing alpha?

Oh yeah, for sure, I suppose I was just expecting a massive clodagh wagon, because of the post count.

I've not changed my vote from Liam since whenever I voted at half past three.

As far as I know there's only gonna be votes on me, Liam, and Riona tonight.

Think the Clodagh thing was more we just wanted to open up a discussion out of boredom than an actual wagon going on. That was always my PoV in any case.

• Advertisement

Not quite understanding what you're saying here (which is probably me just being a dummy)

giphy.gif

When mammy and daddy love each :D

Sorry was just agreeing that no one counter claimed Frank so he has to be village but that also we only have JP's word he is village and that it would have been an audacious move to brick your own alpha day one.

But was checking with just one wolf left this game is pretty much a village win?

Fr. Fintan Stack, you want to just surrender now

I've not changed my vote from Liam since whenever I voted at half past three.

As far as I know there's only gonna be votes on me, Liam, and Riona tonight.

Think the Clodagh thing was more we just wanted to open up a discussion out of boredom than an actual wagon going on. That was always my PoV in any case.

agreed you me or Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Liam and Liz how are you voting?

Sorry was just agreeing that no one counter claimed Frank so he has to be village but that also we only have JP's word he is village and that it would have been an audacious move to brick your own alpha day one.

But was checking with just one wolf left this game is pretty much a village win?

Depends what the remaining villagers do, if it turns out that none of me, you, or Riona are wolves. It's unlikely, but the wolf could be playing a masterful game.

Is Liz that much of an evil genius? :D

What who kills their alpha team mate, Frank just shoot Liam now

Depends what the remaining villagers do, if it turns out that none of me, you, or Riona are wolves. It's unlikely, but the wolf could be playing a masterful game.

Is Liz that much of an evil genius? :D

I'ii tell her you said that :D

Tbf, I have thought about the Liz thing a lot.. Liz playstyle means she would absolutely never have to explain anything as she always just replies "I play with my gut" and plays the newbie card.. she has said a hell of a lot of things that if she didn't kill dessie she would definitely have been lynched by now I think..

My thoughts on that scenario is the Alpha really isn't all that alpha is it though. Showing good to a peek.. sure if you are a good player you may never even get peeked..

That was my thinking. But it is ludicrous isn't it

What who kills their alpha team mate, Frank just shoot Liam now

Hilarious

I'm one of three anyways to be shot so all good just get the win

• Advertisement

I'ii tell her you said that :D

Please do, she never reads my posts properly... :D

Advertisement