Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Trigger wrote: »
    Tbf, I have thought about the Liz thing a lot.. Liz playstyle means she would absolutely never have to explain anything as she always just replies "I play with my gut" and plays the newbie card.. she has said a hell of a lot of things that if she didn't kill dessie she would definitely have been lynched by now I think..

My thoughts on that scenario is the Alpha really isn't all that alpha is it though. Showing good to a peek.. sure if you are a good player you may never even get peeked..

That was my thinking. But it is ludicrous isn't it

Totally ludicrous have been double thinking you and everyone all day but that is just game playing with head apart from snooze obvs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Do we have a raffle win tonight too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Tbf, I have thought about the Liz thing a lot.. Liz playstyle means she would absolutely never have to explain anything as she always just replies "I play with my gut" and plays the newbie card.. she has said a hell of a lot of things that if she didn't kill dessie she would definitely have been lynched by now I think..

My thoughts on that scenario is the Alpha really isn't all that alpha is it though. Showing good to a peek.. sure if you are a good player you may never even get peeked..

That was my thinking. But it is ludicrous isn't it

It is, but just the kind of ludicrous that I secretly would love to be true.

If it turns out to be the case, I bow down to Liz.

I can't clear myself, so I know I need to be in the mix with Liam and Riona, but I do think its one of them, and they know they're snookered, so what else could've happened this afternoon but the gif war... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Riona WW wrote: »

Yeah lynch and munch

It is, but just the kind of ludicrous that I secretly would love to be true.

If it turns out to be the case, I bow down to Liz.

I can't clear myself, so I know I need to be in the mix with Liam and Riona, but I do think its one of them, and they know they're snookered, so what else could've happened this afternoon but the gif war... ;)

Look depending on what happens, Liam or me is being lynched, then there is the vig shot and raffle win, so alive of us will probably be dead by 9:05. If none of us are a wolf, then Triggs best of luck!

• Advertisement

Look depending on what happens, Liam or me is being lynched, then there is the vig shot and raffle win, so alive of us will probably be dead by 9:05. If none of us are a wolf, then Triggs best of luck!

All of us. Not alive.

And Senan shot Lucy after she suggested shoot in clodagh, aslb or senan, and since senan wont shoot themselves, no matter which allignment, senan shot should go into clodagh or aslb.

WHat time did shot order go in for Lucy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

All of us. Not alive.

Awww. I thought you meant we'd return as Vampires, and have a game of that... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do ye really think I am that smart and genius to be a wolf who only claimed to kill the alpha wolf, insert evil genius laugh, wow this thread today has some funny scenarios being invented, Necro you must be ROTFL

I'm still learning the game and alot of my play is gut, which can go bad or good

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do ye really think I am that smart and genius to be a wolf who only claimed to kill the alpha wolf, insert evil genius laugh, wow this thread today has some funny scenarios being invented, Necro you must be ROTFL

I'm still learning the game and alot of my play is gut, which can go bad or good

This is the wolfiest post I've seen yet... :pac:

• Advertisement

So who is your gut telling you for vote tonight?

Yeah lynch and munch

Senan won today's raffle, he shot Lucy, is there another raffle tonight?

This is the wolfiest post I've seen yet... :pac:

:D

Fr. Fintan Stack, you want to just surrender now

Also why do you keep posting this?
    Do you think if you say it 5 times in a mirror he might appear?

So any last minute Necro Style reveals like we are all wolves or something

Tbf you don't need to be, as you would have a backroom and others to devise the plan for you.. you are actually the perfect player to put it into action..basically, you would just have to play your own game

It does work for some things...

Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice.

giphy.gif

Liam and Liz how are you voting?

Lynch LeVar Shot Liam

Shave hairy hands Riona, Wake Senan and Brick Clodagh

That concludes my votes tonight ;)

Tbf you don't need to be, as you would have a backroom and others to devise the plan for you.. you are actually the perfect player to put it into action..basically, you would just have to play your own game

How many times was Liz mentioned by Vale? Or the other wolves?

Worth a try asking, strange you are the only one who commented

• Advertisement

Has the wolf been hiding in plain sight?

0 by Vale, would have to check other wolves though

And I knew you would comment on me commenting on it.
    I was more surprised that nobody else was commenting on it because it was wrecking my head as it seems so pointless. Apart from boosting a post count.

Worth a try asking, strange you are the only one who commented

No it isn't. I think the rest of us just weren't bothered getting into it. I was already going around in circles with you about whatever your tunneled theories were.

And I knew you would comment on me commenting on it.
    I was more surprised that nobody else was commenting on it because it was wrecking my head as it seems so pointless. Apart from boosting a post count.

Most of Liz's posts are her just repeating the same things again and again, and we get very little answers to questions from her. Nothing of substance that we can use.

0 by Vale, would have to check other wolves though

Skunk's theory being that the wolves didn't mention the other wolves. Look into it if 3 of us end up dead shortly and there's still a wolf to be hunted.

As Hannibal says from The A Team I love it when a plan comes together :P

As Hannibal says from The A Team I love it when a plan comes together :P

What?

Most of Liz's posts are her just repeating the same things again and again, and we get very little answers to questions from her. Nothing of substance that we can use.

It's a very frustrating style of play. No offence Liz!

• Advertisement

It's a very frustrating style of play. No offence Liz!

Preaching to the converted. :D

And yeah, no offence Liz.

Advertisement