Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Tell me why its likely? Yes Jake mentioned them, doesn't make either of them good or bad at this stage.

H2D must be village. Unless of course he wasn't actually the person who killed Jake but nobody else is claiming it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

What made you laugh precisely?

That a wolf died

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How many languages you know

I speak only the word of the Lord.

Tell me why its likely? Yes Jake mentioned them, doesn't make either of them good or bad at this stage.

Just felt like it was a bit early to be making cases on fellow wolves and the Lucy one seemed so convoluted that it couldnt be directed at a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mary WW wrote: »
    H2D must be village. Unless of course he wasn't actually the person who killed Jake but nobody else is claiming it.

I was referring to Lucy and Doris, not H2D, that much should have been obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do we have a seer peak tonight, would it be worth looking at Lucy as bandwagon seems to be on her, is she an innocent villager or Jake's wolf team mate?

Rikand wrote: »
    Just felt like it was a bit early to be making cases on fellow wolves and the Lucy one seemed so convoluted that it couldnt be directed at a wolf

Why was it early?

Would teh earlier not be better in some cases?

Mary WW wrote: »

No need to e-knight for me Mary. Beaker is talking to me

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

These seven people thanked the above post. There's a wolf among them.

JP Liz
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Rikand
    Riona WW
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheValeyard

Why was it early?

yeah maybe you're right. I dunno, it was just the feeling I got from it.

• Advertisement

I speak only the word of the Lord.

Amen

So its not likely, you just have a feeling. Right.

So its not likely, you just have a feeling. Right.

Well thats how I base most of my reads.

I have a feeling that Doris and Lucy are likely villagers based off Jakes posts

JP Liz
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Rikand
    Riona WW
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheValeyard

Eeany Meany take a pick, Rikand and or Strawberry Milkshake, I really have no basis, now just pick and hunch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Why just Doris and Lucy? What about Skunk, he also called her a wolf?

Trigger wrote: »
    Why just Doris and Lucy? What about Skunk, he also called her a wolf?

Oh, I missed that one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Skunk is a slithery little pocket wolf.

Why? Any reason? You have been very quiet so far apart from this accusation.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Skunk is a slithery little pocket wolf.

Based on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

JP Liz
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Rikand
    Riona WW
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheValeyard

Based on numbers or divine inspiration?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eeany Meany take a pick, Rikand and or Strawberry Milkshake, I really have no basis, now just pick and hunch

Amazing - you didn't pick yourself! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Oh, I missed that one

So Skunk is also clear?

Id be of the opinion that there is at least one wolf in those 3, Early days, he didnt expect to get a brick to the aul noggin so thought he was safe with throwing accusations, thinking none of them would stick.

I find it a bit weird that he had 9 posts that were all posted twice, and you missed the one about skunk.. trying to turn the conversation away from her maybe.

I dont know yet tbf, but i couldnt rule any of those three, and you out as being a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why? Any reason? You have been very quiet so far apart from this accusation.

The LeVar post for me stinks of someone trying to get on the good side of a new player. Helpfully giving info that they can easily get by asking the mods themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Does anyone have any basis for anything at this stage or is it all pure speculation and gut instinct?

Would be great to hear more from 2D (if it was indeed who lobbed that brick) about why he went for Jake in the first place. Pure chance or was there anything to it? Was it even a case of taking aim or was it merely a choice to throw the brick away, and then it happened to hit somebody at random? (Is that a thing that would happen or is it more likely to be asked to choose a target?)

I have cast a vote for Lucy to be cast to the deepest depths of Hell.

Does anyone have any basis for anything at this stage or is it all pure speculation and gut instinct?

Would be great to hear more from 2D (if it was indeed who lobbed that brick) about why he went for Jake in the first place. Pure chance or was there anything to it? Was it even a case of taking aim or was it merely a choice to throw the brick away, and then it happened to hit somebody at random? (Is that a thing that would happen or is it more likely to be asked to choose a target?)

I was wondering if the brick was tied to taking out Pat Mustard - because that's what happens in the actual show?

Doris >rand to be a villager

Lucy >rand to be a villager.

H2D
    Doris
    Lucy

3 likely villagers and we're not even half way through day 1 is a good start

Im picking on your words here, but I just want to make my point. You say its likely here that Doris and Lucy are good.
    The latter I'd say. Lucy comes off good from that exchange

You note Lucy comes off good following her exchange with Jake

You not its too early for a wolf to shade another wolf.
    Why was it early?

You back down.

Now lets say you are a villager. No harm is supposing Lucy and Doris are good. Its a far assumption, but you dont say your assuming, you say "its likely"

Likely based off "wolves dont accuse other wolves early " (Im paraphrasing).

Your rationale is bogus. Wolves can accuse players at any stage, you know this, hence why I believe you backed down.

I have cast a vote for Lucy to be cast to the deepest depths of Hell.

May I ask why?

Rikand believes its too early for a wolf to accuse another wolf? He has since backed down on his thoughts. Whats your thoughts?

Why is Lucy your choice over others?

Thoughts on Rikands back and forth with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Riona WW wrote: »
    I was wondering if the brick was tied to taking out Pat Mustard - because that's what happens in the actual show?

Yeah, that's kind of why I thought 2D may not actually have been given a choice and it was merely happenstance that Jake/Pat Mustard is the one who was hit. And if that was the case, does that actually clear 2D?

Trigger wrote: »
    So Skunk is also clear?

Id be of the opinion that there is at least one wolf in those 3, Early days, he didnt expect to get a brick to the aul noggin so thought he was safe with throwing accusations, thinking none of them would stick.

I find it a bit weird that he had 9 posts that were all posted twice, and you missed the one about skunk.. trying to turn the conversation away from her maybe.

I dont know yet tbf, but i couldnt rule any of those three, and you out as being a wolf

Im suspcious about Rikand.

I can see a case were Doris Lucy are both villagers. But its theory, nothing more. I wouldnt be clearing them, esp so early.

Rikand then backed down when challenged, something I wasnt expecting

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's kind of why I thought 2D may not actually have been given a choice and it was merely happenstance that Jake/Pat Mustard is the one who was hit. And if that was the case, does that actually clear 2D?

Yes I think so - you couldn't win a prize that had to be used surely?
    So if H2D was a wolf, you wouldn't throw the brick, also if you wanted to gain village points by taking out a wolf, Pat Mustard wouldn't be the logical choice.
    H2D is village imo. Wrecks my head with the lack of clarity on what the prize actually was, but deffo has to be village.

Advertisement