Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dairypower filter.

• 13-02-2021 5:25pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any ody have the number of the folter that goes on a dairy power scraper drive unit. Its jusy marked dairypower with no code

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

K.G. wrote: »
    Any ody have the number of the folter that goes on a dairy power scraper drive unit. Its jusy marked dairypower with no code

Will look in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭1373

I took mine to tractor dealer and he gave me something similar to my filter. Don’t know the type he gave me ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Would this be like it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

Would this be like it?

Google that filter number and its showing up as a dairypower filter so it looks like it is the one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

K.G. wrote: »
    Google that filter number and its showing up as a dairypower filter so it looks like it is the one

I'm some clown . Read the post as Dairymaster.
    Fwiw I got a replacement Fleetguard filter for a Dairymaster scraper unit. Fits some model of JCB. I just found an old one HF 6173 is the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

This

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

Did a bit of googling since and i reckon its the same one.in these covid times it would save a trip if i had the part number.thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

I'm some clown . Read the post as Dairymaster.
    Fwiw I got a replacement Fleetguard filter for a Dairymaster scraper unit. Fits some model of JCB. I just found an old one HF 6173 is the code.

Your not the only one. I thought he was looking a dairypower fitter. :)

Must be the sleep deprivation

Advertisement