Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilcarn Woods Johnstown Navan

Options
  • 14-02-2021 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello.My wife and I are hoping to buy in Kilcarn Woods,Navan.What is the estate like?We are also looking for information on schools.Is St Stephens considered a good school.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

Sorry, no information about the school.

The estate is brand new and it is not cheap so one would expect it to be full of professionals and new families. I am not sure how much housing the council owns, but it will be no more or less than any other new development, I guess. If this is a concern for you it would be worth asking before putting deposit down on a specific house number (if developers tell people?).

The estate across the road is generally quiet and I have not heard of any trouble there.

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058118962/1/#post116242616

There’s a thread here but it hasn’t had much activity

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sunshine50

I would be wary. Had put down booking deposit in 2019, told the house would be ready in 6 months. House still isn't built! We bought elsewhere and are in our house months, so glad we didnt stick with them. There are huge delays, I can see the difference between the estate I am in now, and how efficient they are with getting built.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,346 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

We went to view the houses with some relations this time last year, we went for a nosy a few weeks ago and it was the exact same. I would be wary

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dr Marvell

We have ended up withdrawing and put a deposit down on a different development.We had concerns with the developer and also noticed that none of the promises nade regarding completion last year materialised

• Advertisement
Advertisement