Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie magic the gathering joke cards

Options
  • 14-02-2021 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

A long time ago I remember there used to be some magic the gathering cards for certain famous characters on the site or classic forum posts, any idea if they still exist?

I remember one about forum bans which had the words like "set my people free" or something. Another with the famous RTE's The Den book host from Dublin, I can't remember his name. Might have been one for the infamous Bubbles also.

Ring any bells?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They were stored on the old boards.ie wiki, aka the Biki, but that's long dead.

Advertisement