Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    No FC tonight despite it being on RTE One & the match on Rte 2; I know this is standard for last few years maybe but I'll never understand the logic.

Maybe I'm totally wrong but it might be RTE thinking people wouldn't bother watching when the match is on.

She was born in 2003.

Yeah but isn't her character only supposed to be still in school?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 apollo95

Any woman......Laura WATCH OUT...:eek:....................:D

Laura's a lesbian... but perhaps even she can't resist The Ram.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Paul could be a sugar daddy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Just caught up with Sundays & Tuesdays; the Amy one; Juliette is pandering after her & Alex falling for the "her model friend" line......

Love how Mairead referred to Dearbhla, unbeknownst to her that it was Dearbhla, as a slut ha ha!

Dearbhla's some snake though; holy f**k; not one damn given & yet she's playing all sides of this.

Love how Damien didn't tell Laura over the weekend; also she refers to it as "her" house (mine)........

Be interesting to see where Juliette goes regarding the Sugar Daddy thing; who & what the outcome will be; as an aside the actress playing Amy was in Southwesterlies & Dublin Murders; think both were on RTE in the Autumn?

Tommy's some boyo alright; being on standby just in case like ha ha!

Vinny in Thursdays episode looks like she's spinning Cass a yarn about Michelle (who hasn't appeared since that one episode); Sean the gobdaw's falling for her nicey-nicey approach & Cass too; to be fair to the actress previous character, the traits're similar; what was her previous characters name?
    Shame the SWs didn't simply re-invent her, play it as a redeemed rebellious teenager who's now turned a corner etc. only to not've knocked all her old traits off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭threetrees

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Paul could be a sugar daddy :p

Yuck but very plausible! He'd be her uncle by marriage so you have that added complication too.

I'm liking Vinny, completely over the top character but entertaining. I just want Sean to argue with her, pantomime style, perhaps on a panto horse or something, with Bosco egging him on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

threetrees wrote: »
    Yuck but very plausible! He'd be her uncle by marriage so you have that added complication too.

I'm liking Vinny, completely over the top character but entertaining. I just want Sean to argue with her, pantomime style, perhaps on a panto horse or something, with Bosco egging him on.

And are they all naked in your fantasy dream......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Sparko

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Vinny in Thursdays episode looks like she's spinning Cass a yarn about Michelle (who hasn't appeared since that one episode); Sean the gobdaw's falling for her nicey-nicey approach & Cass too; to be fair to the actress previous character, the traits're similar; what was her previous characters name?
    Shame the SWs didn't simply re-invent her, play it as a redeemed rebellious teenager who's now turned a corner etc. only to not've knocked all her old traits off.

Same actress, same character name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Wearing of The Green

The actress playing Vinny reminds me of Jasmine, about 2003-05. She was Hannah Finnegan's grandaughter I think from a relationship when young. She worked in a sandwich Bar with her?

Tommy is hungry all right but its not for Maireads noodle salad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Why in the name of God would Mairead come out of her own bedroom wrapped in a sheet to tell Tommy she dozed off? Surely it would have made more sense for her to come out doing up her clothes or at least in a robe, such a stupid scene, we get the idea!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Spicy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Mairead had a bit of Tommys noodle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Mairead hasn't lost it, and Tommy would know.

Remind us again what Mairead called the woman Damien had the one night stand with???? Double standards anyone, she has nothing to feel bad about??? Wtf, does she not know that Timmy is in a relationship with Jane?

Damo has a fling with the daughter and Mairead with the father.

Those Dillons are a randy shower. Will be funny when all comes out.

Love to see Damo deck Tommy Dillon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Juliet joining the Posh Hooker club.

Could a fella find a Sugar Mammy? Not asking for anyone in particular.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Remind us again what Mairead called the woman Damien had the one night stand with???? Double standards anyone, she has nothing to feel bad about??? Wtf, does she not know that Timmy is in a relationship with Jane?

She seemed to remember very suddenly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Sparko wrote: »
    Same actress, same character name.

So, in theory, the redeemed rebel who's currently falling back into her old ways should be recognisable to the characters & the SWs should've written this into the storyline surely?

Or will it be Leo & Eoghan come along one day & "Bingo; it's her" & that's when it all kicks off again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Tommy is the grand father of his daughter and Mairead is is his ex fiancé. Wtf!!

Also was it absolutely essential that she had to be just wrapped in a bed sheet!! Tommy putting on his short was obvious enough something happened

bazermc wrote: »
    Tommy is the grand father of his daughter and Mairead is is his ex fiancWtf!!

Also was it absolutely essential that she had to be just wrapped in a bed sheet!! Tommy putting on his short was obvious enough something happened

Poor Saoirse. Her dad has been with all of her mother's sisters and if Mairead and Damo get back together, then her granddad's been with her stepmother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Sparko wrote: »
    Poor Saoirse. Her dad has been with all of her mother's sisters and if Mairead and Damo get back together, then her granddad's been with her stepmother.

Took me a while to figure out that one

She seemed to remember very suddenly.

Not quick enough though.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Mairead had a bit of Tommys noodle

I hope it wasn’t limp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Glad to see the ram back in action

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

The ram just can’t help himself

bazermc wrote: »
    Took me a while to figure out that one

Sorry about that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Niall_76

pjohnson wrote: »
    Juliet joining the Posh Hooker club.

And Mondo talking about hard work getting him his own business. Must’ve been hard work waiting for his mother to leave him the money to buy it.

Advertisement