Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Go on the ram...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Remind us again what Mairead called the woman Damien had the one night stand with???? Double standards anyone, she has nothing to feel bad about??? Wtf, does she not know that Timmy is in a relationship with Jane?

She didn't know about Timmy but does about Tommy :P;)

I hope Will discovers Tommy and Mairead's quick fumble role dalliance

Ya I can understand why Mairead would want to go and have a one night stand but doing with a guy who’s in a relationship doesn’t really make sense, why didn’t she pick Darragh or something, sure he’d be delighted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Where to start with tonights episode......?

POTS is an acronym for potential Sugar Daddies? FC SWs providing us with an education it seems.......

The website name.....Sugarbowl.ie; shocked they didn't Irishify it & go with Siúcra & whatever the Irish for bowl is....Babhla?

Jane at the end digging away by trying to find out who dumped who.....subtle's a brick.

Mairead in the bed-sheet; eh could've done that scene slightly better FC SWs/Directors to be fair; wasn't far off a Toga like........

Juliet going down the Sugar Daddy route & how she spun it to Mondo & him not clicking; pure innocent Mondo ha ha!

Alex keeping it real by saying one of his college mates did it in past & Juliet not naming Amy but clear enough it's who she meant.

Doubt the Sugar Daddy'll be Paul or Tommy to be fair; Paul & her're related which rules him out anyway unless he's forgotten; their relationship (he's her mothers brother in law if Niamh got married so she's his niece.....I think); it might be the solicitor lad who was acting for Dolores if they keep the acting cast tight.....doubt it'll be Wills solicitor......could be an outsider of course.....will be interesting to see how this pans out in next few weeks.

It's good at least that FC're pushing the Influencer lifestyle to its limits & where it can ultimately end up; so much quackery & fakery & fut coat & no knickers so often; some of their target audience are the character & actresses age so this is PSB'ing I guess.?

Amy is basically becoming a Madam; pimping Juleit out by "Vetting" her POTs; never heard that term before tonight.

Tommy at the end panicking that Mairead'll blab all to Damien in a PM; would love if FC do that scene; the actor's bulked up, he punch Tommys lights out; while ignoring his own part with Tommys young wan; is this Tommy levelling the score?

Tommy earlier on moralising & trying perhaps to make Mairead feel guilty before the final scene in the shop......if Jane finds out she'll tear Mairead to shreds ha ha!

Til Sunday then....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I hope it wasn’t limp!

Dont know about you but pasta makes me sleepy......:p

Juliet moves in on Bob....

JANES BACK JANES BACK....(runs around screaming like a coke'd up kid at a party):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭threetrees

Aha The Ram back in action. I'd quite like if that affair continued, Tommy is great at sneaking around and seducing FC females with his come to bed eyes and accent. Wait till Jane finds out... Damo Vs Tommy is nothing compared to Jane Vs Mairead!

Could you imagine the tension if Damo Mairead, Tommy Jane, Dearbhla and Cian all have a dinner party?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

threetrees wrote: »
    Aha The Ram back in action. I'd quite like if that affair continued, Tommy is great at sneaking around and seducing FC females with his come to bed eyes and accent. Wait till Jane finds out... Damo Vs Tommy is nothing compared to Jane Vs Mairead!

Could you imagine the tension if Damo Mairead, Tommy Jane, Dearbhla and Cian all have a dinner party?

Or worse mairead gets pregnant by the ram, and brows got pregnant by damo, poor saoirse trying to explain that family tree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She didn't know about Timmy but does about Tommy :P;)

I hope Will discovers Tommy and Mairead's quick fumble role dalliance

Ah damn, I hate typos :(:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    The website name.....Sugarbowl.ie; shocked they didn't Irishify it & go with Siúcra & whatever the Irish for bowl is....Babhla?

So who wants to buy the domain ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I understand Will is back in May. So guess he won’t be in the current story line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Even Damien at any stage, pre weight training, would have way too much power and bulk for the Ram if he got the rat cornered. The Ram is a little weed.

I never remember a good scrap in Fair City. Paul and Michael and the iron bar was pathetic.

At least Dallas back in the day had some good ones. Ray and JR when Southfork went on fire. And for those old enough to remember, Bobby and Tommy Mackay was a great scrap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,089 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Even Damien at any stage, pre weight training, would have way too much power and bulk for the Ram if he got the rat cornered. The Ram is a little weed.

I dunno, I'd say the Ram did a few KungFoo classes in the local Macra hall when he was a young farmer back in the day.....when they lived in Kilkenny.

He’d be fit from riding anything that moves too.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I dunno, I'd say the Ram did a few KungFoo classes in the local Macra hall when he was a young farmer back in the day.....when they lived in Kilkenny.

Ah no he might be wiry but he has no power in him. Look at the little slight chest and frame.

If we're talking about doing a day dosing cattle, fencing on the farm, Damien would be calving, pardon the pun and Tommy would keep going! But if Damien got a grip of him for a few seconds he'd do damage. Provided he was ok mentally to do so, and not scarred by the Suzanne experience and froze.

He’d be fit from riding anything that moves too.

Aerobically fit. No power in him. All Damien needs is to be fit enough to maul him for a minute.

Damien would grab him with the left paw around the throat. The ram wouldn't break the bind. Damien would throttle him repeatedly with the right and the ram would be on his way to the abattoir. Sell his meat abroad, no one wants to eat tough old mutton here.

I’m just curious would people here ride Tommy if they had the chance?

It’s just he’s like a famous womanizer.

Ah no he might be wiry but he has no power in him. Look at the little slight chest and frame.

If we're talking about doing a day dosing cattle, fencing on the farm, Damien would be calving, pardon the pun and Tommy would keep going! But if Damien got a grip of him for a few seconds he'd do damage. Provided he was ok mentally to do so, and not scarred by the Suzanne experience and froze.

Haha I like ur detailed synopsis of the fight.

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m just curious would people here ride Tommy if they had the chance?

It’s just he’s like a famous womanizer.

I wouldn't...due to gender issues..

Are you female and would you chance a night of passion with Fair City's most famous sheep? ;)

• Advertisement

Haha I like ur detailed synopsis of the fight.

It brought out latent violent tendencies in me! I'm applying for a job as a scriptwriter on FC fin 12 ;)

Are you female and would you chance a night of passion with Fair City's most famous sheep? ;)

I am female , I’d like to say I wouldn’t but for some strange reason i actually don’t know...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Sexist!

I am female , I’d like to say I wouldn’t but for some strange reason i actually don’t know...

Alcohol intake, levels of desire, Ram charm...you have to take account of these things..

Sexist!

I'd do him alright..only not in that sense more like do him in! How could a man protect his wife in Carrigstown with that little bollocks sniffing around!

Alcohol intake, levels of desire, Ram charm...you have to take account of these things..

No I think it’s basically just curiosity? Like I don’t fancy him but then I’m like why is he a womanizer?

No I think it’s basically just curiosity? Like I don’t fancy him but then I’m like why is he a womanizer?

He could be very, very, very good.. He's aging though..could he be losing a bit of stamina? Every Ram has it's day.

He could be very, very, very good.. He's aging though..could he be losing a bit of stamina? Every Ram has it's day.

Haha , maybe it might be easier just to ask Jane instead of doing the deed lol

Haha , maybe it might be easier just to ask Jane instead of doing the deed lol

That would be gas, could you imagine the face Jane would put on when you'd ask her and the 20 questions. She could try and give you a clatter too!

Jane of a few years ago might say, 'he's very attentive, he never let's me out of his sight'!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement