Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Ah for duck sake,
    That water just about hit her shoulders, but she looked like she got out of the shower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

It's a fair long wedding.. going on since Thursday.. Jaysus you'd be bollixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So who is peeping in the door? Liam's ex house wife? Or Cass's long lost lover?

Tommy Dillon... do it with someone who can handle it. i.e. have an affair with someone without a conscience. What an absolute sly, worm of a man. How he hasn't got a good beating.

I'd love to squeeze the burdisio on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Damo must be thinking he won't ever get another woman with all the begging he's doing with Mairead.

Can nearly smell the desperation off him.

• Advertisement

Mairead is getting out of the dress and claening up after Tommy. Ah here comes Cass's EX.:D

I don't know what age Phoebe is and whether it's appropriate. But she really looks very pretty dressed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,473 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't know what age Phoebe is and whether it's appropriate. But she really looks very pretty dressed up.

She'll be 20 in June!

Cass must surely have been making love in the nip at Woodstock in 1969.

That's a thought..

She'll be 20 in June!

Thanks fresh! Always afraid you'd sound like a perv commenting on a younger girl! She's a sweet kid on FC.

• Advertisement

I wish Glenroe was like this in the 80s!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good god, it has sunk to new levels of low this evening, utter utter tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This is so realistic.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I wish Glenroe was like this in the 80s!

Biddy had the affair with the Murphy fella in the Christina Aguilera Hurt video. And Dick Moran and the Killeen one. Miley had craic with a bottle of whiskey and Fidelma in the hay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

A wedding in Vegas wouldn't be legal unless ratified at home. But sure the script don't worry about such factual triviality

Nothing really happened there.:rolleyes: But Fr Liam is Hayleys Dad now.....maybe. I wish it was Anto up against a Dart board, but alas, the great FC writers know best. All the best to Mairead and Damo. On off on and off again, but easily fixed.:) If they had a photographer and video man, it would be youtube gold.:D

Biddy had the affair with the Murphy fella in the Christina Aguilera Hurt video. And Dick Moran and the Killeen one. Miley had craic with a bottle of whiskey and Fidelma in the hay.

There was a boom mic shadow in the miley and fidelma hay shot. Ruined the scene for me.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Al lads..missed opportunity in The Station...Liam leaving to do the blessing...Carol.."what's up..?"...Liam..."..poxy chores Carol..".............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Dearbhla is a poor actor. She speaks monotone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

There was a lot of hanging around that wedding tent for wayyyyyy longer than you'd expect. Fair enough Dearbhla didn't realise her secret was out yet, but then Tommy was skulking around when you'd imagine he'd be trying to keep a much lower profile. Then you had Mairead on the swings in her wedding dress, surely she'd have gone home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Liam to burst into a Dubliner's song or poem during his blessing

I thought Cass's story would be like Joey's from Friends

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Sparko wrote: »
    There was a lot of hanging around that wedding tent for wayyyyyy longer than you'd expect. Fair enough Dearbhla didn't realise her secret was out yet, but then Tommy was skulking around when you'd imagine he'd be trying to keep a much lower profile. Then you had Mairead on the swings in her wedding dress, surely she'd have gone home!

Reckon shortly after filming the tent blew away into the car park....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

So Damien and Mairead off for a dirty night in the hotel?

Hope he doesn't get a taste of Tommy!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,473 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was just thinking could there be a new little Dillion on the way?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I expected Liam to burst into a Dubliner's song or poem during his blessing

'As I went home on Friday night as drunk as drunk could be
    I saw two heads upon the bed where my old head should be
    Well, I called Cass and I said to him: Will you kindly tell to me
    Who owns those heads upon the bed where my old head should be

Ah, you're drunk,
    You're drunk you silly old fool,
    Still you can not see
    That's Olwen the first wife and Anto don't you see
    Well, it's many a day I've travelled a hundred miles or more
    But an ageing hyppie, you and a lad with a pony tail I never saw before'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Damo must be thinking he won't ever get another woman with all the begging he's doing with Mairead.

Can nearly smell the desperation off him.

He’s always come across as someone very desperate when it comes to women, sure wasn’t it Suzanne who left him in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

I just realised Mairead has slept with her new step daughter's grandad!!

Does Tommy really expect Jane to let him and Dearbhla stay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Stop the lights; the Solemniser (wonder in these instances is she really one?) would've been the better catch; less hassle & could probably conduct the ceremony so save Damo a few quid......

The rings scenes; I presume a relation of each actor/actress were the hand models there? It was so fricking obvious ha ha!

Digging Lauras clobber this evening.

On-Off-On-Off-On again; have it sequence right or did I include one too many of each?

So tonights Nuptials weren't actually official as such; the Registry Office is when they seal the deal (in legal terms.....!!!)?

The kissing scene; ah darn you Covid; that was practically impossible to fake; be the Lort you'd've driven a truck through where their lips were supposed to lock!

Was that Cians last scene? Probably; though they'll presumably bring Jane & him together?

Tommy judging Dearbhla though? Ha ha ha ha!

Dearblhas make up when Mairead threw the glass of "water" at her; she fair drowned her like? Must've been one of them glasses that refills automaticly huh?

Bella looked quite smart in fairness; fair play to Wardrobe for that; that we've finally gotten around to the wedding was important because I felt FC were disrespecting Jim & I was legit worried health-wise for him but'm glad to see the performance tonight.

Cass with the Peruvian robe; why'm I not surprised; in fairness to RTE they've some wardrobe depth; Fr. Liam being all trendy of course; I legit only know 1 Priest who dresses down & he's the local Fr. Trendy in the college nearby to me; but I guess with the "youth guidance" modus operandi Fr. Liam has to be on their level......

Olwyn; Cass now introducing her as his 1st Cousin.....bigamy comes into it rendering the Bella situation null + void albeit the reality as a poster here has already said isn't such; poetic licence being used I guess?

Anto; that pony tail needs to go bro'; yer missus is a snipper in FC; I know they're not a bubble off air but sometimes you just gotta be realistic.

Ger & Liam = Hayley; it's gotta be going by her bricking it coming down those stairs in the Station & the preview scene.......

Still this Covid 19 & the wide shots & the pretend kissing & the standing miles apart at the wedding when they've been in each others bubble; FC SWs could've surely ripped up the script last year & broken them up to reflect a too much time living together storyline to reflect this perhaps?

Would've been another way of reflect the situation & would've led to tonights farce in terms of the standing positions of all involved not to mention the rings scenes & the kissing the bride scene.

Advertisement