Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Do ye reckon Damo kissed his real wife...?

Ever? I would imagine so!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sparko wrote: »
    I'd say with the social distancing it would have looked comical.

They could have just shown Damo swing with Tommy on the ground after

Is Cian going to take a swing at Damo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Funny how they rarely go down the physical fight route with affairs on FC. Do they think they're more civilised than EastEnders and Coronation Street?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They could have just shown Damo swing with Tommy on the ground after

Is Cian going to take a swing at Damo?

I’d say he’ll be too busy swinging something at Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Funny how they rarely go down the physical fight route with affairs on FC. Do they think they're more civilised than EastEnders and Coronation Street?

Nothing can ever live up to this.

094_569721fb3916fc3baf32e18284b22b0bd239490f.jpg

• Advertisement

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Nothing can ever live up to this.

094_569721fb3916fc3baf32e18284b22b0bd239490f.jpg

What ever happened to David? Is he is Australia with Suzanne and daughter Hannah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

What ever happened to David? Is he is Australia with Suzanne and daughter Hannah?

Was David a Halpin? So Damo and Laura’s brother ?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

bazermc wrote: »

Was their brother not called Mark?

Was their brother not called Mark?

Mark II was that fella getting the kick. Went into be a hard man, beating up people for the Bishops (the family, not the Catholic Church).

Mark I was on x factor and represented Ireland in the 2018 Eurovision. Shaughnessy, his surname.

bazermc wrote: »

No David was Esther's son, Suzanne baby daddy

Mark is Damo and Laura's brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I think we need a new episode to kick start things again. Not long now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ger must really like Jameson, 2 bottles in front of her when she woke up and another 2 on the drinks table in the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Ger must really like Jameson, 2 bottles in front of her when she woke up and another 2 on the drinks table in the office.

It was on special in Tesco, €20 for a bottle last week!

It can't be that complicated. Fr Liamo banged Ger and Hayley is the result. Here's me thinking the writers had more cop and sense and creativity. As I always say in these circumstances, I could be wrong.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Cas' missus is an older looking Deloures (however its spelt)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Jane was very understanding to let Tommy and Dearbhla stay since the wedding.

Ah so this chap , mister priest, Haley's father??

tupenny wrote: »

Looks like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sounds like Cian wants to get the leg over with Jane.

You called it before me 👌🏻

• Advertisement

Sounds like Cian wants to get the leg over with Jane.

Bet he does!

As if Bella is gonna be "hurt" that Cas is already married.
    What a load of arse.

Jane is gas, Tommy app, alarm on his zipper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

tupenny wrote: »

I'll have to get back into watching FC fulltime, it keeps drawing me back *lol*

Wasn't there talk on the thread a while back that Haley's father was a Scottish criminal.

As Haley is around 30 years old....wonder was Ger in a mother and baby home before Anto and Sharon adopted her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ger looks like someone gave her a black eye while battling her hangover lol

Fr. Liam had a wife too, Annie who is gone or dead?

Fr. Liam had a wife too, Annie who is gone or dead?

Dead according to the podcast team.

Did the Bishops also grow up in Darndale, I thought Fr. Liam was a buddy of Barry from his time priest training or was that another fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Fr. Liam; he's fairly hamming up that Darndale accent (if it even is Darndale....) to be fair; am sure Sharon, who's yet to meet/see him might end up being a fairly important character in this yet; but Anto & him seem to know each others pals; Ger's Sharons' older sister right?
    In any case there's not that much between them.

Cian; revenge will be sweet I guess; he has the hall pass now but with Jane is a bit predictable no? In Janes house/bed while Dearbhla, as per the preview at the end, is in same house etc.? Well that's real Jane.

Tommy in the Pod; wonder will this end the actors time in the soap; what other storylines can there be if Jane is finished with him; he doesn't have too many on-screen allies does he?

Hayley's in her early 30s (character'd a birthday on screen in 2019/2020 I think?), Fr. Liam & Ger + Sharon and Anto're all in 50s.

That storyline should be good; Sharons involvement & Antos will be as important as Gers & Liams.

Loving the Cass & Olwyn storyline; nobody really has to know about this but she's rattling him & keeping him on his toes; reality of it is it doesn't affect things in that even if/when Bella finds out, they're not a real couple & he'd surely simply chastise Cass; if he gets vindictive of course he can go legal but it's unlikely; still a simple storyline wouldn't suffice in soap land....

Still though Cass & Olwyns tales're starting to dove-tail so well Bella still hasn't clicked; she'll trip him up or herself up or they'll both match stories so well Bella'll twig.......could that be when Yvonne makes a re-appearance?

• Advertisement

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Fr. Liam; he's fairly hamming up that Darndale accent (if it even is Darndale....) to be fair; am sure Sharon, who's yet to meet/see him might end up being a fairly important character in this yet; but Anto & him seem to know each others pals; Ger's Sharons' older sister right?
    In any case there's not that much between them.

Cian; revenge will be sweet I guess; he has the hall pass now but with Jane is a bit predictable no? In Janes house/bed while Dearbhla, as per the preview at the end, is in same house etc.? Well that's real Jane.

Tommy in the Pod; wonder will this end the actors time in the soap; what other storylines can there be if Jane is finished with him; he doesn't have too many on-screen allies does he?

Hayley's in her early 30s (character'd a birthday on screen in 2019/2020 I think?), Fr. Liam & Ger + Sharon and Anto're all in 50s.

That storyline should be good; Sharons involvement & Antos will be as important as Gers & Liams.

Loving the Cass & Olwyn storyline; nobody really has to know about this but she's rattling him & keeping him on his toes; reality of it is it doesn't affect things in that even if/when Bella finds out, they're not a real couple & he'd surely simply chastise Cass; if he gets vindictive of course he can go legal but it's unlikely; still a simple storyline wouldn't suffice in soap land....

Still though Cass & Olwyns tales're starting to dove-tail so well Bella still hasn't clicked; she'll trip him up or herself up or they'll both match stories so well Bella'll twig.......could that be when Yvonne makes a re-appearance?

Good summation as always Nokia. Very good point re. Yvonne's return.

Advertisement