Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Fr. Liam is Fair City's Rasputin.

The rough man of the people, fond of the women, the dark hair and hypnotic eyes and stare.

They should give him healing powers!

Rasputin was able to heal Alexis' haemophilia. Fr. Liam could cure Juniors condition :D

I'd say Tommy Dillon is like a squirrel... often wonders where he's left his nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

What's the odds Fr. Trendy is Haley's father

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Between Sharon, Sash, Fr Trendy, Carol and Ger the inner city Dub accents are in full swing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,504 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mother a jaysus... Fr. Coolio is one ham fooking actor!!!!

• Advertisement

The state of Anto. When you see a clip of him in full he's a tiny man. Hardly 8 stone!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

He's no Fr Trendy, but its looking likely its his seed that contributed to the beautiful flower that is Haley.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's the odds Fr. Trendy is Haley's father

Nothing at all trendy about him, looks and sounds like a drunk ex convict, fake priest from Fr. Ted, the acting is atrocious from Mr. Drew

Between Sharon, Sash, Fr Trendy, Carol and Ger the inner city Dub accents are in full swing tonight.

And fake as fook.:D

I must be the only one who likes Liam. He has a rugged oul look to him.

Maybe a bit of Dubliners sentimentality here aswell.

• Advertisement

That's a cassette player from the 80s!

Ger has it bad for such a hard woman. 30 years on you wouldn't expect her to turn into a wreck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Ger has it bad for such a hard woman. 30 years on you wouldn't expect her to turn into a wreck.

Nice to see another side to her though

Is Paul now the manager CEO owner of the community centre and where is he to gloat at Jane about Tommy cheating

jos28 wrote: »
    Nice to see another side to her though

Gone from a tough bitch loan shark/criminal to a meltdown emotional wreck. Some character arc.:D More like poxy writing and made up crap from poor soap writers. But hey its Fair City. We expect that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

That's a cassette player from the 80s!

She had it in her box...for 40 years......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What happened after Ger and the priest shagged? Did he disappear and her into a mother and baby home or hidden away at home?

He’s an absolute prick. He’s got some chip on his shoulder.

fin12 wrote: »
    What happened after Ger and the priest shagged? Did he disappear and her into a mother and baby home or hidden away at home?

He got married to Annie the following day, so surely Sharon or Anto will figure out soon by Hayley's age that he is her daddy, looks like Ger loved him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭Deeec

The Bela/Cass continuing storyline is daft. I understand the marriage was only for tax reasons so why is Cass so concerned by not telling Bela he is married to whatever her name is. Daft story. He hasnt even checked that the lady is telling the truth. For gods sake just tell Bela and do what needs to be done. I dont know why they are acting like a married couple and Carol sending the happy couple champagne etc. The writers should just go ahead and make the 2 characters come out of the closet and make them a proper couple. Would be more entertaining than this rubbish.

Fr Liam seems to turn up in almost every seen now. Its pretty obvious he is Hayleys father. Phelim Drew has said he is only in the show for a short while so Im guessing he dissapears soon. They could have done this differently and added a bit of mystery to it instead of him making it so obvious.

Im loving Jane at the moment. Shes a great character.

I hope Damo and Mairead dont come back for 6 months. I cant stand their dithering.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

fin12 wrote: »

He gave Ger a bag of them he robbed 40 years ago.....:P

• Advertisement

He gave Ger a bag of them he robbed 40 years ago.....:P

He probably took them from the bar below on the way up :D

Did Ger and Hayley ever see or bump into the other version previously of Fr. Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 30,475 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have to admit I’m sort of dreading one episode of the new series of Reeling in the Years.
    They sometimes mention a Fair City moment and they may pick on the Katy story and the Petition and it will remind all my family about it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I have to admit I’m sort of dreading one episode of the new series of Reeling in the Years.
    They sometimes mention a Fair City moment and they may pick on the Katy story and the Petition and it will remind all my family about it again.

Still hard to believe it was 4 years ago all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 20,980 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the social distancing goings on , on fair city :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I wonder if the Ger and Liam storyline has something to do with Hayley

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He probably took them from the bar below on the way up :D

Did Ger and Hayley ever see or bump into the other version previously of Fr. Liam

Ya he was actually flirting with Hayley and Carol was jealous and warned her off , obviously that was before the writers decided he’s going to be her dad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I'd say Haley will be just thrilled if it turns out that Daddy is the local priest who copped off with Ger the night before he was supposed to get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Deeec wrote: »

I hope Damo and Mairead dont come back for 6 months. I cant stand their dithering.

That's be great - stay away for 6 months and come back to find Brows pregnant with Damien's baby and Jane pregnant with Cian's:D

jos28 wrote: »
    That's be great - stay away for 6 months and come back to find Brows pregnant with Damien's baby and Jane pregnant with Cian's:D

Then they could revive Jane's menopause storyline that they started five years ago, and dropped after one scene. About time they finished that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

Fair city actors that axed immediately

Hayley
    Cass
    Carol
    Juliet atrocious.her acting is a level of kids in a creche play

Sharon
    Anto
    Fr liam atrocious
    Ger
    Olwyn atrocious