Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Karlos77 wrote: »
    Fair city actors that axed immediately

Hayley
    Cass
    Carol
    Juliet atrocious.her acting is a level of kids in a creche play

Sharon
    Anto
    Fr liam atrocious
    Ger
    Olwyn atrocious

Juliet is the worst actor I have ever seen on a soap I think.

And where is the American accent from??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,038 ✭✭✭Deeec

Pussyhands wrote: »

Her accent is awful. She is supposed to have grew up in Liverpool with her mother so the accent doesnt fit the story at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Hayley gone from the pub and back to Comet with Mondo or working freelance "free" for Fr. Liam's charity, never seen her as a charitable free person

Where is Callum, surely he would take a punch at Tommy for Jane and ffs I wanna see Paul gloating Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Karlos77

Karlos77 wrote: »
    Fair city actors that axed immediately

Hayley
    Cass
    Carol
    Juliet atrocious.her acting is a level of kids in a creche play

Sharon
    Anto
    Fr liam atrocious
    Ger
    Olwyn atrocious

To add there is some grweat actors in the soap

Paul
    Jane
    Tommy
    Orla etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Pussyhands wrote: »

Thats the way "normal" people talk thesedays....just go into (or outside ) any coffee shop....the words "very" have been replaced by "soooo" ..any word with a "or" in becomes "our"..i.e Cork is now pronounced Courk.....Impourtant...etc..and some words with "t" are replaced with a "d" ..i.e "todally"...
    Just watch Today with Maura and Daithi...she'll get you up to speed on modern talk for over 50's..:P...and dont get me going on "mom" people....:rolleyes:

Anyway...
    Bella
    Leo
    Owen
    Ray

would anybody really miss them...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Thats the way "normal" people talk thesedays....just go into (or outside ) any coffee shop....the words "very" have been replaced by "soooo" ..any word with a "or" in becomes "our"..i.e Cork is now pronounced Courk.....Impourtant...etc..and some words with "t" are replaced with a "d" ..i.e "todally"...
    Just watch Today with Maura and Daithi...she'll get you up to speed on modern talk for over 50's..:P...and dont get me going on "mom" people....:rolleyes:

Anyway...
    Bella
    Leo
    Owen
    Ray

would anybody really miss them...?

Bella and Paul would be the last links with 1989, the start of FC. I wouldn't miss Bella but I'd miss Jim Bartley. Same as I miss Tom Jordan.

Leo and Ray are two of the older gang too.

Eoghan, no, wouldn't miss him.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Bella and Paul would be the last links with 1989, the start of FC. I wouldn't miss Bella but I'd miss Jim Bartley. Same as I miss Tom Jordan.

Leo and Ray are two of the older gang too.

Eoghan, no, wouldn't miss him.

But sure when was eoghan seen last??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They seem to have Leo nearly written out as well, strange because he was a main character with good storylines years ago.

But sure when was eoghan seen last??

Last seen on the Carrigstown Road in January 2020. He's 5ft 8in in height of slim build, aged 50-55, was wearing a stripey polo shirt. Seen hear with his family and late friend Dan.

hqdefault.jpg

They seem to have Leo nearly written out as well, strange because he was a main character with good storylines years ago.

I'm surprised Leo, Nora, Ruth and Ray wasn't around for Cass wedding and Dean and Mondo for Damo's wedding , who was catering for them both?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm surprised Leo, Nora, Ruth and Ray wasn't around for Cass wedding and Dean and Mondo for Damo's wedding , who was catering for them both?

I was thinking it was strange that Orla wasn't there, Cass is her grandad. Ruth is related to both of them too, and Juliet is his great granddaughter I think but I don't know if they've ever interacted.

Sparko wrote: »
    I was thinking it was strange that Orla wasn't there, Cass is her grandad. Ruth is related to both of them too, and Juliet is his great granddaughter I think but I don't know if they've ever interacted.

Mad to think if Juliet has a child over the next few years, when Cass is around, he'll be a great, great grandfather!

Cass Cassidy, was his real first name ever mentioned? Or is he Cassius Cassidy :) The greatest fly weight of all times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Carol is some fine looking woman

Looks like Tommy will need Peter McVerry :D

I've just reached Cass saturation point.

I've encountered bores in real life, much younger than Cass, who think they're really enlightened because they've done some traveling.

Regardless of what they've experienced they can still lack any intelligence.

Ger, Liam reminds me of the 3 hander Turlough, Renee and Bob seance in February 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 apollo95

Mad to think if Juliet has a child over the next few years, when Cass is around, he'll be a great, great grandfather!

Cass Cassidy, was his real first name ever mentioned? Or is he Cassius Cassidy :) The greatest fly weight of all times :D

It's Patrick Cassidy. It was on his and Olwyns marriage cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I predict the Ram will be giving Sash a haon a dó a trí before the month is out.

If a man can turn any woman away from lesbianism then Tommy Dillon is that man

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Real wild man Liam was before he put the collar on, drink, drugs and "screwing around".

Bit hard to believe he had the women falling into his bed on a regular basis though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Tommy works in landscaping or gardening doesn't he?

That why he's ploughing so many fields? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Have to say that was a good episode..not just because Jane and Sash were in it but the confession scenes were well done...If Tomo messes with Sash i'll hunt him down and cut his hoe in half....:p

apollo95 wrote: »
    It's Patrick Cassidy. It was on his and Olwyns marriage cert.

Is Cass's old wan after money from the house?

bazermc wrote: »
    I predict the Ram will be giving Sash a haon a dó a trí before the month is out.

If a man can turn any woman away from lesbianism then Tommy Dillon is that man
    Sash offers Tommy a room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭threetrees

I have a soft spot for Tommy Dillon. I must be under his spell!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Sparko

I assume Liam's church is a room in the community centre? Is that a normal situation or just the usual set limitations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Would it be asking too much of the SW to bring a bit of realistic scenarios
    Everyone is SD, which looks stuipd, but FC have all pubs and restaurants open since it came back. But in reality Ireland is far away from that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Exactly Ger, he loved u as a friend , brilliant comeback, do u have sex with all ur friends , he’s an awful bollocks

Derbhla all insecure , I wouldn’t blame her , he’s hot n she shagged someone else , like I can’t even believe he’s still sticking around , the relationship is doomed...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I've encountered bores in real life, much younger than Cass, who think they're really enlightened because they've done some traveling.

Regardless of what they've experienced they can still lack any intelligence.

So true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Niall_76

fin12 wrote: »
    Exactly Ger, he loved u as a friend , brilliant comeback, do u have sex with all ur friends , he’s an awful bollocks

Derbhla all insecure , I wouldn’t blame her , he’s hot n she shagged someone else , like I can’t even believe he’s still sticking around , the relationship is doomed...

What man ever tells a woman they love them as a friend?

Best bit in ages when The Ram was talking about lambing season.

Advertisement