Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,993 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Fergal is from the same top class acting school as Bosco, Gwen, Anna and Georgie...

Heaven help us 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I hope he brainwashes Doug and convinces him to build a bomb with his Mechanic skills and Erika gets blown up to.

Also, the one time Sash looks after Olvia in ages she looses her.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Otis Hill

Why does every meeting about the consortium have to be in public? How many offices do Hughie (the Molly Ban, the Pod and the Pig), Carol (the Station and the Cab Office) and Dolly (the med centre, Salon and garage) have between them that would give them loads more privacy.

Why on God's green earth would Georgie assume he broke the lock? He knows full well he was the first one out of the house so if the door lock wasn't working then Gwen and/or Anna would have seen it when they left next.

I see Olivia's superpowers are starting to manifest. Given how fast she got out the door and into the park without being seen by Sash or Tommy, I'm guessing she'll grow up to be a Flash type vigilante with her half brother Zack as her criminal arch enemy.

It's also interesting how Olivias first instinct was to run as fast and as far away from Sash as she possibly could the second Sash turned her back 🤣

Is Gwen homeless or something? The cockroaches story is almost as believable as Pete and Dolly's business acumen.

And speaking of Pete,from that preview are we heading for a Renee and Pete affair? It looked a little more flirtatious than conspiratorial 😏

I see Orla has returned just as Renee is saying they need to look for a manager for McCoys....didn't Orla used to do that job? Are the writers that clever at foreshadowing? 🤔

Has the storyline about Anna taking Dolly to the WRC been forgotten about? Both of them were in the episode tonight but no scenes and no mention of it. Dolly would want to get her other businesses in order first before she buys another one. Between Georgie dossing and being repeatedly late at the salon and the drama with Anna at the med centre, Dolly's businesses won't last too long. And the common denominator there is Gwen.

Did they lose the interior set for the gym or something? Every scene is outside. What are they going to do in the winter when it's lashing rain? Have them meet to discuss meal prep and fitness plans in the Station or community centre?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Olivia also managed to get the ball into the hedge at a speed faster than light cause nobody saw her.

Georgie left the house before Anna and Gwen yet he takes the blame

Is Olivia the next Katie McCabe like Jack Ronaldo 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

The consortium is supposed to be top secret but every scene about it shows a table full of fools shouting out their private business in public.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭picturehangup

What happened to bad boy Zach, or did I miss an episode?

He disappeared to a 'wedding', what happened after that?

Last night, no mention of him. Very disjointed story-telling.

• Advertisement

was also mentioned sash had an hours work to do and was snoring 2 mins later 😂😂

Zach, probably disappeared to a wedding in real life too and couldn't be arsed showing up for the last few days of filming... soo they just decided to carry on without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

So gwen talks about work a lot, anyone any idea what she 'works' at?

Johnny Ward doesn't look too happy... Is he about to punch the photographer? 🤜

Post edited by littlevillage on

This bromance is awkward for the viewer

See the two extras not touching their burger and chips 😂

Fergal a gym instructor is a fair stretch! Like Doug, Gar, Sean, Dean build fair enough. Then again young Jack the super striker, the chap looks asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,529 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It's a very boring storyline - a bunch of auld fellas and auld wans talking endlessly about buying a pub.

I think that must have been the worst episode in a long time and that's saying something given the generally poor standard.

If Gwen got evicted, where is the rest of her stuff? Is she paying a storage facility? Or did she slowly move in suitcase by suitcase and Gerogie never noticed that his room became so cluttered?

Should Sash not be taking some responsibility here for her child's safety? She pretty much scammed her way into the house via Tommy and moved her daughter in with complete strangers then demanded they give up their young, free and single lifestyle because of it. She refused to live with Tommy out of fear for Olivia's safety because of Zack but Olivia's obviously not safe anyway.

Also on a sidenote, can anyone remember from the saviour sibling storyline, is Olivia actually Orla's biological daughter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Yea olivia is def orlas baby, isn't that why dolly used to be hanging around her. Poor junior, went through all the treatment made a great recovery and then is just forgotten about.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,527 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'd take an hour long special of that if it meant Anna/Gwen/Georgie wouldn't be on the screen.

Gwen got evicted because she was the fùckin infestation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Any scene with Gwen in it is painful. The storyline would be more suited to a bunch of 18 year olds.

I think waitress is what Gwen works at

Thanks, that's what I thought but I wasn't watching much during that era so wasn't sure. So did Orla not care that Sash wanted to keep Olivia for herself? I remember last year the pair of them were competing for Dolly's attention for some reason and I thought it was strange Orla never pulled the real mammy card.

You'd think if Olivia's safety is an ongoing storyline (between Zacks criminal antics and Gwens negligence) you'd think Orla would be involved especially since she's in the episodes anyway

I think you mean "works" 🤣. It's more likely she goes around dropping off random plates of food at random tables and then blaming the customers for being snowflakes when they complain. Probably only a matter of time before she's the new waitress in Vinos. Seems like Orla is looking to hire

Zack is still missing, but did he do the job or in hiding?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭con747

Rte needs to know that unless Doug was fixing a carburettor on a pre 1994 car they haven't been used since then in cars. Sure what's a few facts to the script writers.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement

Fergal really has women 'sussed' 😅

Advertisement