Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Ruthie and Jack should be around somewhere.
    Also I'm not sure about Ellie.
    Also Phoebe.

Ruth was supposed to be minded by her cousin the influencer Juliette; storyline died a death; think she was tryna use Ruth to gain followers or something?

In fact the actress who plays Ruth had some good lines & scenes in recent months since FC came back re Oisin/Callum/Paul for example.

Ellie? Mentioned but hasn't been on screen since March 2020.

Phoebe; Mairead & Damien are on their honeymoon so she's not in it without them it seems; no Will either so her presence not needed since no storyline to ti her to the show otherwise.

Jack; more mentioned than in it it seems lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Juliet; Dear Wardrobe, you'll scar the actress for life in that jumpsuit/those dungareees; least there's no on screen chemistry between Alex & Juliet; character seems torn between giving a s**t & not wanting to.

Microwave; yes Pete it's 2nd Hand; Yes Vinny/Sean you've already opened the brand I never heard of before Thermolux, so can't return it; wait for Petes one to stop working; he's done his job, then use yours & microwave storyline over......

Fr. Liam with the collar on for a change......

Hayley grilling him; did he not have any children........was his wife his true love....him "euphemising" if that's possible to use it as a verb.

The Project; this is bleeding Carrigstown, not the fricking Bronx like ha ha!

Of course we never see these "kids" or scumbags I think Fr. Liam has used also; the FC SWs could've used Vinny as someone who's "come from that and look at her now"; maybe I should apply for a role but hindsight's easy I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

bazermc wrote: »
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave

The new bursary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave
    Microwave

I can't stop thinking of Olwyn saying she had one in Australia, like it's some exotic luxury that is only appearing here now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Sparko wrote: »
    I can't stop thinking of Olwyn saying she had one in Australia, like it's some exotic luxury that is only appearing here now.

Holy sh1t..wait till they discover a Dyson............:eek:

To be fair no one in Fair City seems to use their kitchens at all so a microwave probably is pretty exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Who goes around I'm into 'tech'?! Shur it could be anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

Hopefully James turns into a physcho stalker. This story has potential to be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,477 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Deeec wrote: »
    Hopefully James turns into a physcho stalker. This story has potential to be interesting.

It will end with the double murder of Alex and Juliet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

Yep I've a feeling he's going to turn nasty. A good murder would liven fair city up a bit.

I’d gladly start paying my tv licence for that

Deeec wrote: »
    Yep I've a feeling he's going to turn nasty. A good murder would liven fair city up a bit.

He'd want to do something. He's turning into his mother.

I noticed my Sky tv guide for the week ahead does not provide a summary of what to expect in the upcoming episode when it use to previously.

Wonder why it stopped. It just gives a generic description now.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I always find the interaction between Alex and Juliet quite comical when they talk about the 'nerd'(can't remember his name).

Alex dishing out advice like the old maiden aunt or something (he looks about 15 if you forget about his attempt at a tache) and Juliet having none of it. Every time they meet :rolleyes:

By the way, where are the 'chuck wagons" supposed to be located..never seem to have any customers except mondo and a few others.

I noticed my Sky tv guide for the week ahead does not provide a summary of what to expect in the upcoming episode when it use to previously.

Sunday 2nd May
    Liam realises that Nora has found out about him and Carol, and knows he has to make a decision. Vinny puts Sean in an awkward situation, while relations cool between Juliet and Amy
    Wednesday 5th
    Liam is in crisis and reaches out for help, while Sean is drawn further into Vinny's deception of Pete, and Juliet gets further help from her sugar daddy,
    Thursday 6th May
    Liam realises it is time to come clean, while Alex discovers the truth about James when his mask slips. Pete and Sean flounder when Vinny shows she is always one step ahead.

I passed a fella heading down the south Circular Road earlier who was carrying a microwave on top of his head.

Very tempted to roll down the window and shout out howiya Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pete is very sneaky

• Advertisement

I noticed that as well

• Registered Users Posts: 86,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sharon should give Anto and Lee hair cuts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharon should give Anto and Lee hair cuts

I actually thought Lee was Derek the TV3 weather man....:o

I actually thought Lee was Derek the TV3 weather man....:o

Same here it took me a few minutes to click it was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

jos28 wrote: »

Damos ma's murder got me into Fair City all those years ago. OT but beautiful house.

Anto should get rid of the pony tail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

branie2 wrote: »
    Anto should get rid of the pony tail

It’s like a cry for help!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Could the script writers not hire a real guitarist or even just play background guitar sound
    And mondo character is brutal

I have the exact same wireless headphones as Juliette.

I specifically bought those ones to avoid being like the Juliette type who I assumed would have a pair of Apple air pods.

• Advertisement

Since when is Vinnie a girls name?

Advertisement