Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The window in Carols place is like the ones they had in houses 50 years ago, no wonder its so dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 irelandpride

This whole influencer thing is so annoying.

A few hundred followers on Instagram and think she's a business Guru.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Have only seen last Sundays episode so er, forgive me but good to see Killo (so called cos his first name is Killian I guess) & Vinny now finally being reunited; already they're scheming.

So Sean lets some young lad crash on couch & some other lad stay in Vinnys room; and isn't the third rm. upstairs supposed be occupied....by a tenant we're yet to be introduced to....?

Michelle comes in & straight upstairs; Sean you're a right dope lad!

Killo wil of course become the next to crash & there'll be him, Vinny, yer man upstairs & yer man downstairs presumably.....please don't spoil it for me if guitar man has already moved into Bella & Cass....and Olwen/Olwyn gaffe........

Can't remember the specific line but Killo said something to Nora about her reminding him of (Fr.) Liam; she hated that ha ha!

Then pretending her beef with him was cos of Catholic Church when Caddle stepped in.......

Pete buying Deirdre the Nurse story; surely a landlord in such circumstances'd be entitled to find out who's staying & who's living there?

The Hayley-Caddle-Nora-Liam scenes will be interesting over the coming episodes; says I with Wednesdays & Thursdays still to watch.

Belatedly but for the Caddle-Liam smooching scene it was Mrs. Drew who was the stunt double as per Dublin Live > https://www.dublinlive.ie/whats-on/rte-fair-city-kissing-double-20460971

Also interesting to see RTE received no official complaints re the Divine Mercy Sunday/Fr. Liam & Ger Confession which actually wasn't and didn't count cos it was out in the open & not in the Confession Box Confession; the Co. Kerry Priest probably alerted quite a few "Catholics" that that day was Divine Mercy I'd wager; said "Catholics" were obviously not as enthused & didn't see that the Confessional seal was being breached to object mind > https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/celebs/fair-city-fr-liam-storyline-20534508

Rebecca Grimes does a spolier for me in article by saying its tonights episode, Thursday nights one, where Fr. Liam says "I am your Father"; imagine they'd done it on.....May the 4th? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

"Hayley..i'm your father....".....

"Yeah i know Father Liam..you're everyones father.."

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Sean afraid of Vinny and her mates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It seems like it. He's an awful eejit. He should have chosen Darragh, at least they'd be having a few beers and a bit of craic. Instead he chose Vinnie and spends his time acting like someone in charge of a youth centre

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

jos28 wrote: »
    It seems like it. He's an awful eejit. He should have chosen Darragh, at least they'd be having a few beers and a bit of craic. Instead he chose Vinnie and spends his time acting like someone in charge of a youth centre

Sean did think he had a chance to get his leg over Michelle to be fair to him.
    However Sean is a bit of a dull character.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

This story is not helping him, he's not much fun for a young fella with no ties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

This story is not helping him, he's not much fun for a young fella with no ties.

Having seen him on Dancing With The Stars, Ryan Andrews and Sean Cassidy seem hard to separate.

He was the same, hard working, nice, safe, humourless, fairly bland character on that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,657 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

A bit, yes.

The main reason he let her be a flatmate is because he fancied Michelle, but now she has a fella and she and Vinny are running rings around him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Strazdas wrote: »
    A bit, yes.

The main reason he let her be a flatmate is because he fancied Michelle, but now she has a fella and she and Vinny are running rings around him.

He needs to get rid of her soon as he can. She'd wreck your head.

happyday wrote: »
    He needs to get rid of her soon as he can. She'd wreck your head.

They must be all on the PUP...nobody seems to be working in the house

Having seen him on Dancing With The Stars, Ryan Andrews and Sean Cassidy seem hard to separate.

He was the same, hard working, nice, safe, humourless, fairly bland character on that show.

I do think Fair City would get to you to.
    Essentially he hangs around with a bunch on pensioners, does aggressive cleaning and acts like an old fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭threetrees

"Hayley..i'm your father....".....

"Yeah i know Father Liam..you're everyones father.."

Very good!

I'm a bit sick of the whole outreach project already, it's a bit forced.

Sean Sean Sean. Just admit you'd prefer Daragh and his Xbox as a housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

threetrees wrote: »
    Very good!

Especially when the kids don’t seem to exist. Except kilogram

bazermc wrote: »
    Especially when the kids don’t seem to exist. Except kilogram

How come Vinny didnt ask him to move in..they were bezzies wer'nt they....:confused:

Very good!

How about Vinny gets kicked out and Darragh moves in with Sean and makes a move on him.

How about Vinny gets kicked out and Darragh moves in with Sean and makes a move on him.

That would deffo improve this storyline anyway

Juliette was on Ireland am this morning. Not that I watch that rubbish. 🀣🀣

Juliette was on Ireland am this morning. Not that I watch that rubbish. 🀣🀣

Does she have the same accent in real life as fair city?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 irelandpride

Sean should be happy, Vinny and her hot mates over the whole time. I wouldn't be complaining.

Does she have the same accent in real life as fair city?

I think so. The Fair City Podcast really take the piss out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit strange for Liam to pick the local fast food gaff to tell Haley he is her long lost Daddy.

Wonder will he tell her she was the result of a one nighter just before he got married.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Can’t wait until Sharon finds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Still 1 Episode behind (Thursday nights one.....) but F me Sean; grow a pair pal, tell the d**k on the sofa to do one.

Good save telling Pete Michelle was yer bird & Pete on way out saying basically "Hail Fellow, Well Met" ha ha! That said I think that's where this storyline will go ultimately?

Fr. Art; what's he been in before? Has he taken over from the previous guy; the guy who Dolores used confide in; can't remember his name......

Sean letting on the music upstairs was from an album; some sound system ha ha!

Killer being rebuffed by Fr. Liam in Spar; wonder is this where he goes off the rails again?

Juliet; so Amys fellow influencers, think she said 10-11, have started ganging up on her & blocking her & her answer is to do a Q&A or something......is that how it's done these days?

Juliet as per an above post on todays Ireland AM; just saw a pic of her on their FB page; she looks quare different; wardrobe & make-up so important for storylines & characters whether it be soap or film, theatre etc. She also looks Saturday morning tired too mind!

James saying he wasn't there to hold her hand when she asked him to tag her again to increase her reach because people would think she was his girlfriend; isn't that how these arrangements work?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,657 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Sean should be happy, Vinny and her hot mates over the whole time. I wouldn't be complaining.

But he's not seeing any action though. None of them seem remotely interested in him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Very good!

Sean chose Vinny for Michelle's box and he got no where :p

Is he friends with Doug, Lee, Darragh and Dearbhla anymore?

I love how Alex wears his hoodies with a neatly tied string

I love how Alex wears his hoodies with a neatly tied string

They brought that up in the podcast also.

It's a little like a bow tie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Sean chose Vinny for Michelle's box and he got no where :p

Is he friends with Doug, Lee, Darragh and Dearbhla anymore?

'Michelle's Box' lol!!

Advertisement