Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 irelandpride

Strazdas wrote: »
    But he's not seeing any action though. None of them seem remotely interested in him :D

Only a matter of time.

That Vinny one is a lil stunner.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

In the next week
    Heather
    returns!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭dockysher

Francis Brennan returns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Juliet was on Ireland AM as per a few previous posts; yes her accent's similar but a bit mixed up, all over the place in it too > https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/show/809/184759/0/Ireland-AM

She has a blog too; I'm a Teenager, Get Me Out Of Here which is mentioned in the 8 minute interview > https://imateenagergetmeoutofhere.com/

Super grateful is a phrase that gets a mention; "Super" before things seems to be the in thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Juliet was on Ireland AM as per a few previous posts; yes her accent's similar but a bit mixed up, all over the place in it too > https://www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/show/809/184759/0/Ireland-AM

She has a blog too; I'm a Teenager, Get Me Out Of Here which is mentioned in the 8 minute interview > https://imateenagergetmeoutofhere.com/

Super grateful is a phrase that gets a mention; "Super" before things seems to be the in thing.

I was sure she was a Southside Dub with the posh accent but she is from Kildare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I was sure she was a Southside Dub with the posh accent but she is from Kildare.

K4

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Every time Juliet appears on screen my mother yells at the TV ''I hate her!''

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

It annoys me that every time a waitress delivers a drink to the table they always just keep talking and never say thanks.

Anto's had a serious Tango-ing.

Edit: It's just awful lighting. Looks grand from a different angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lol Anto acting the hard man, he's 5 foot nothing and about 9 stone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

The extra lady in the community centre has witnessed so much drama in there she doesn't even care anymore. Hayley roaring at Ger and the lady is just tidying up behind the counter without even a glance.

Take that collar off ye and I’ll punch the head of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Alex coming out of Vinos with napkins and a bag of coffee. Whatever about borrowing napkins does a coffee shop/kiosk run out of coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It's all about the Sugar daddy, move on please FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

What would Ray think of Juliet's actions?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

bazermc wrote: »
    Take that collar off ye and I’ll punch the head of ye

...as he unclips his ponytail and hands it to Darragh..."hold this...."..

Sharon hasnt been in it weeks...first scene with Ger..bezzy mates (suddenly) ...then Haley comes in....bad writing imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

...as he unclips his ponytail and hands it to Darragh..."hold this...."..

Sharon hasnt been in it weeks...first scene with Ger..bezzy mates (suddenly) ...then Haley comes in....bad writing imo...

Sharon should have been involved in the Ger/Fr Liam storyline from the start. Sharon cant normally keep her nose out of anything going on so to have her completely out of this story was very out of character. It would have made it more interesting if Sharon sussed that Liam was the daddy.

Once again the writers made a mess of what could have been a good story. Its just been boring and predictable from the moment Fr Liam arrived.

branie2 wrote: »

Who knows he’s MIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Who knows he’s MIA.

His skeleton will be found underneath a car. Dead for over a year and no-one noticed, even Nora.

As a good auld commie I'd say he'd look on it as prostitution. Prostitution persists in Communist countries still today, even though it is generally illegal.

And of course Juliet is his granddaughter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to watch any scenes with Juliette. The faux American accent and the clenched teeth are very irritating. Before anyone starts giving out, I'm not talking about the actress's personal traits more the way she delivers her lines. I thought Haley played a blinder last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm finding it increasingly difficult to watch any scenes with Juliette. The faux American accent and the clenched teeth are very irritating. Before anyone starts giving out, I'm not talking about the actress's personal traits more the way she delivers her lines. I thought Haley played a blinder last night.

She’s been studying Greta I’m sure

jos28 wrote: »

Hayley's gorgeous..and a great actor/ress......i just wanted to give her a hug....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Hayley's gorgeous..and a great actor/ress......i just wanted to give her a hug....:o

She has great screen presence, definitely deserves to be on the big screen. I felt so sorry for her last night - obviously a good actress

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Hi everyone

Latest episode of The Fair City Podcast "An Amish Moustache" now live.

Find it on your favourite podcast player through the following link:
    https://pod.link/1561173343

We'd love your feedback or questions. Please contact us at thefaircitypod@gmail.com.

Instagram Page live here:
    https://www.instagram.com/faircitypodcast/
    Facebook here:
    https://www.facebook.com/faircitypod

We have a special prize for one lucky listener who subscribes and reviews the podcast on itunes or another podcast app.

And if you know of any others you think would enjoy the show, please send them the link.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

What’s the prize. A night with Caddle?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,123 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or Uncle Sean or Mummy Ciara?

You get to slap Juliet..................:p

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

A Fair City Podcast Mug:) Very expensive Hand Model!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zh5RzzLnvC3Wk2VY6

• Advertisement

Juliet is only 18. I find it a bit sick that her first time is with that creep.

I know technically she's not underage but it's borderline abuse from yer man, who must be 30. I think if she was my daughter I might need to be restrained from sorting out 'tech' geek.

Advertisement