Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Sean is such a fcuking eejit he should be certified.

A toddler would have more cop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Hayley looks really lovely with no makeup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Juliet is only 18. I find it a bit sick that her first time is with that creep.

I know technically she's not underage but it's borderline abuse from yer man, who must be 30. I think if she was my daughter I might need to be restrained from sorting out 'tech' geek.

Obviously all techies drive a Tesla

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

jos28 wrote: »
    I'm finding it increasingly difficult to watch any scenes with Juliette. The faux American accent and the clenched teeth are very irritating. Before anyone starts giving out, I'm not talking about the actress's personal traits more the way she delivers her lines. I thought Haley played a blinder last night.

I think Liams accent is worse, he sounds like a dog growling everytime he opens his mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

I think Liams accent is worse, he sounds like a dog growling everytime he opens his mouth.

And the over pronunciation of every single word.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Considering the hard times certain kids are having at the moment re school and been off for so long . Now been back and having to wear masks I'm surprised fair city didn't even cover an aspect of this. Where are ellie and ruth and Jack. They would be the ideal characters to show kids watching that they are also going through hard times. Instead we have a school girl going out with an elderly man and a school boy popping up on every street corner or sitting area watching her. Need to get up to date guys with life in Ireland at the moment. Last time we saw ellie she was deeply involved on social media. Any story on that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 irelandpride

Hayley looks really lovely with no makeup.

Unbelievable Jeff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Very pretty

Considering the hard times certain kids are having at the moment re school and been off for so long . Now been back and having to wear masks I'm surprised fair city didn't even cover an aspect of this. Where are ellie and ruth and Jack. They would be the ideal characters to show kids watching that they are also going through hard times. Instead we have a school girl going out with an elderly man and a school boy popping up on every street corner or sitting area watching her. Need to get up to date guys with life in Ireland at the moment. Last time we saw ellie she was deeply involved on social media. Any story on that..

There isn't a kid in the country watching this tripe, so no point.

Looking forward to Mondo turfing Juliet out tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Jack has appeared alright, Carol had Liam looking after him.
    Ellie is
    back in the next week.
    No mention of Ruth of Junior in a while.

I'm unsure also about Juliet. She seems to have just dropped out of school sometime last year. She is old enough but they sort of rushed it.

Not fully sure about Alex either. He seems like the most boring student ever but they casting him as a mature lad.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to Mondo turfing Juliet out tomorrow.

I know I had wished that both Alex and Juliet will die but I changed my ending.

Juliet is with her IT daddy and is in trouble.

Alex rushes to help and sadly gets killed by him.

Melaine lands back and eats the head of Mondo.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,123 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Orla and Junior gone out to Germany to Wayne?

I know I had wished that both Alex and Juliet will die but I changed my ending.

Juliet is with her IT daddy and is in trouble.

Alex rushes to help and sadly gets killed by him.

Melaine lands back and eats the head of Mondo.
    Yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,058 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

He also sounds like he's reading the scrip off the back of his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

branie2 wrote: »
    Very pretty

Thanks!!

If Ger is leaving who will run McCoys, Hayley?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

No, Nama takes over!

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

One bit of the podcast I loved was when ye joked about Fr Liam chasing after Jack with a packet of Tayto's and how dodgy it looked!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

" sorry i'm late, had to pull in to take a call...Tesla with no bluetooth....thats me out..:confused:.
    Dolly's back....is she going to sort Vinnie out..?...so the house is being used for "dodgy" parcels, how would Anto know this....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

If Padre Liam and Caddle hook up does that mean Hayley will have 3 people she can call ma?

• Advertisement

Anto calling Pete "Compo" :D he now runs the community centre?

Sharon wants in a book club with Renee

bazermc wrote: »
    If Padre Liam and Caddle hook up does that mean Hayley will have 3 people she can call ma?

..and 2 da's......all sounds a bit insesty.....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

What ever happened to juliet babysitting Ruth? Was there another falling out or did she quit?

What ever happened to juliet babysitting Ruth? Was there another falling out or did she quit?

Ruth probably told her to cop the fcuk on............everytime Juliet opens her mouth i'm reminded of any Nick Park character..Ehhh Grommit...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The FairCity Pod

You'd think someone would have asked some questions about what was going on.

I loved Fr. Liam's run. Just so silly.
    One bit of the podcast I loved was when ye joked about Fr Liam chasing after Jack with a packet of Tayto's and how dodgy it looked!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The FairCity Pod

They should give it to Lee. See how quick that dope could run it into the ground.

I hope Ger isn't leaving, enjoyable bitchy character and Tina is a good actress

I hope Ger isn't leaving, enjoyable bitchy character and Tina is a good actress

Probably needed a brake to film that Commitments thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Vinny homeless, good man Pete just fúck her out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

That scene just there with Cardel telling the preist that she wasn't going to make his decision was actually a brilliantly written scene.

Advertisement