Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Wonder what was in the letter that has Haley so angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Wonder what was in the letter that has Haley so angry.

Daddys dick pic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Daddys dick pic

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Niall_76 wrote: »
    Knowing the speed of storylines he probably won’t make a penny before the deal is discovered.

Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

I was in impressed with Mondo tonight, his attempted reasoning with Juliet that she didn't have a real relationship but a transaction. He was more mature and looked the part of a father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think it’s stupid Hayley blaming Carol that her father left. He’s a grown man and has a brain of his own. If he wanted to continue his relationship with Hayley there was nothing including Carol stopping him.

Daddys dick pic

Lol sure she saw it for real only 2 weeks ago :D

I think it’s stupid Hayley blaming Carol that her father left. He’s a grown man and has a brain of his own. If he wanted to continue his relationship with Hayley there was nothing including Carol stopping him.

It all depends on what Liam says in that letter. A few phrases here and there saying he was 'forced' to leave and maybe a few mentions of wanting to get to know Hayley.

What's in that letter mightn't reflect what actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I laughed out loud when Heather asked Hughie did he have sex with anyone since Jackie :pac:

Pussyhands wrote: »
    I laughed out loud when Heather asked Hughie did he have sex with anyone since Jackie :pac:

Hard for Hughie to resist, she might have some brain damage but Hughie would still be doing well :D

Like a good looking woman thinking he's a stud!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Since when is Dalymount called Dalyer and Toon army is Newcastle. Not Liverpool.

I don't think they meant Liverpool by Toon Army. He said that the next time they were playing at Anfield Ray could go, meaning Newcastle. Liverpool play there the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

How old was Mondo when Juliet was born? I think he was only 18 maybe? Same as Juliet is now? Just trying to think what she'll throw back at him about living her own life just as he did with Kira.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I'm happy to see Heather back, no PC when she's around, can't wait to see Ellie.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

threetrees wrote: »
    How old was Mondo when Juliet was born? I think he was only 18 maybe? Same as Juliet is now? Just trying to think what she'll throw back at him about living her own life just as he did with Kira.

I'd say about 16.
    They were really seen as the very young teenage couple at the time.(I could be wrong).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Ray finding out about Juliette moving out; em, 'erm, weren't him & Gda. John not living in same apt. that Mondo et al're currently residing in?

So where's he residing now?

Ellie; reckon she'll be alluded to & won't be appearing on screen.

Heathers lines're awesome; no filter; the one in the Pig to Hughie about if he had sex with anyone since Jackie ha ha!

James Raftery/Raferty; Juliets Sugar Daddy; sensed a way in with Ray using Bohs & Liverpool + history & Ray fell for it the dope.

Can't remember the scene/episode in which Renee said to Bob Heather was coming home & her & Ellie were going to help her self-isolate; more suspending belief by FC SWs?
    They could've made a storyline out of it using Covid & various other angles.

The letter; what's in the letter? What was it about? Times like that scene are where FC should do something like having the letter writer, Fr. Liam, doing a voiceover of the contents surely?

Clearly Hayley's gonna dine out on this one, reel Caddle in & make her suffer........best guess is she blames Caddle rejecting Liam for him leaving (correctly so based on previous episode/s; it was all quite abrupt; also unusual Ger headed off at same time; that can't've been coincidence; FC SWs could've done something there too.....)

In previous episode Juliet came out of Spar with what looked like no more than an overnight, a hospital bag....moving out.....aye.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

I'm happy to see Heather back, no PC when she's around, can't wait to see Ellie.

The actress plays the part of heather really well. The no filter lines they give her are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Is James supposed to be a Dub then? Sounds like he grew up in whatever part of "Dublin" Harmony grew up in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Sparko wrote: »
    Is James supposed to be a Dub then? Sounds like he grew up in whatever part of "Dublin" Harmony grew up in.

Ha! Never forget the character of Harmony; surprised none of them said "Ma, who's this interloper; she doesn't speak like any of us".......

The accent was as far from Darndale, home of the Collins family originally, as I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

Maclean Burke's been working out. (Might be a bit early for some, naked chest photos of Maclean at the link)

‘Not giving into darkness I have managed to transform’ – Fair City actor Maclean Burke reveals health kick results

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/not-giving-into-darkness-i-have-managed-to-transform-fair-city-actor-maclean-burke-reveals-health-kick-results-40442783.html

I did notice he was looking leaner recently alright, good for him.

• Advertisement

threetrees wrote: »
    Maclean Burke's been working out. (Might be a bit early for some, naked chest photos of Maclean at the link)

‘Not giving into darkness I have managed to transform’ – Fair City actor Maclean Burke reveals health kick results

https://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-features/not-giving-into-darkness-i-have-managed-to-transform-fair-city-actor-maclean-burke-reveals-health-kick-results-40442783.html

I did notice he was looking leaner recently alright, good for him.

Good for him good could he pull that shorts out of his arse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Omg. Ellie is back. And hasn't aged 10 years either.

Not sure how Haley and Carol were even talking before this anyway considering Carol did the dirt on her with Robbie when he was still seeing Haley.

Juliet is just so so bad acting. And the American accent.

Juliet is just so so bad acting. And the American accent.

Strangely enough they are people out their like Juliet.

Jamesy boy got an upgrade!

Jamesy boy got an upgrade!

What a lucky woman to, a trip to Vino's!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

What a lucky woman to, a trip to Vino's!

Baldy Brennan will be rubbing his hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Be gas if Ellie is James new sugar baby

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    Be gas if Ellie is James new sugar baby

Heather would probably encourage it and then get jealous!

Advertisement