Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Was that the original Ellie? I Couldn't tell, she looked different from the old Ellie..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was that the original Ellie? I Couldn't tell, she looked different from the old Ellie..

I think it was her but she highlighted her hair or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I’d say Bosco is well fond of a sly Kit Kat alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

bazermc wrote: »

Can't stand that lad.

He blocked me on twitter when I mentioned MBB's tax dealings when he was celebrating Fine Gael after the EU ruled Apple didn't owe us 16bn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Can't stand that lad.

He blocked me on twitter when I mentioned MBB's tax dealings when he was celebrating Fine Gael after the EU ruled Apple didn't owe us 16bn.

Oh, what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,130 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Carol wreck Hayley and Det. Steve? I thought that was Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Jamesy boy got an upgrade!

Right under Juliettes nose too. James is playing a game - Juliette is going to have to try harder now to compete.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Two or four fingers.....:P

James..you dont sh1t on your own doorstep...

Anto..no excuses now, the barbers are open....

Thought Paul would have been there for Hayley...

Damien, Mairead and Will
    return next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

Damien, Mairead and Will
    return next week.

Thats was a long honeymoon. Have to say I didnt miss their moaning at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

James must be like Tiger Woods having a few different women on the go at the same time, was funny seeing Juliets jaw nearly hit the floor when she saw the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

James must be like Tiger Woods having a few different women on the go at the same time, was funny seeing Juliets jaw nearly hit the floor when she saw the other one.

About time she got a dose of reality. Now how does shy like 'modern arrangements' or whatever she called it to Mondo.

When she said to Mondo .."..Alex never even had a girlfriend..."...Mondo should have replied.."he could do if he paid for her...."..ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Where is the James fella supposed to be from ? Going around with a cork reg car.

When she said to Mondo .."..Alex never even had a girlfriend..."

He basically agreed with Juliet that Alex was a clueless kid.

fin12 wrote: »
    Where is the James fella supposed to be from ? Going around with a cork reg car.

I have a Galway reg car...but live in Wexford....worlds gone mad i tell ya.........:P

Damien, Mairead and Will
    return next week.

Will is also due back late this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Do you really think I'm going to let myself be humiliated?

Well you can literally be bought Juliet so pretty hard for James to make things more humiliating.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

I don't get what she's on about.

She doesn't want to be in a relationship with him bar this arrangement of essentially standing beside him looking good and getting money and presents in return but she wants them to be exclusive, exclusive what like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Had to laugh at the line she gave Mondo about relationships not being like they were, when he was doing them I guess was the inference, in the 90s......all the while waiting a high enough, high-ish, waisted trousers which was a serious throwback to the 90s itself in fashion terms.

Hayley; legit thought reason she let herself in to the Station & took Darraghs keys (and fair play to him; jotting down the alarm code on a scrap of paper & leaving it in his jacket), was to commit arson but preview seems to indicate she'll confront Caddle in morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I have a Galway reg car...but live in Wexford....worlds gone mad i tell ya.........:P

Ya but are u from Galway ? 8/ 10 a person driving a cork car is from cork. Basically very high percentage.

Juliette has a face like a well slapped ar$e

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Saw an article about MacClean Burke duing the week, credit where its due he seems to have hit the gym hard over the last few months.

What was the point of Haley getting the keys to the station and then doing nothing other then seeing Carol.

Was it a case of she intended to drink all the beer but Caddle was there.

What was the point of Haley getting the keys to the station and then doing nothing other then seeing Carol.

Was it a case of she intended to drink all the beer but Caddle was there.

I think she was going to wreck the place but chickened our or decided to wait to get even bigger revenge!

I think she was going to wreck the place but chickened our or decided to wait to get even bigger revenge!

Hope she slightly opened all the bags of crisps.......:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Hope she slightly opened all the bags of crisps.......:P

And stuck pins through all the cigarettes packets!

And stuck pins through all the condom packets!

Fixed that for ya there.....:p

Sunday 23rd May
    Ellie makes a surprise announcement, Hayley pleads with Darragh to keep quiet about the break-in, and Juliet makes a decision about her future with James.
    Wednesday 26th May
    Nora is put out when Ray and Olwen find common ground, while Damien and Mairead return from their honeymoon, but not everyone is convinced by their show of togetherness.
    Thursday 27th May
    Heather is devastated when she overhears Renee quizzing Ellie, while Ray and Olwen take to the streets on a protest march, and Will gets some unnerving news.
    Sunday 30th May
    Renee's mistake causes Heather to have a public meltdown, while Nora is furious when Olwen makes a romantic move on Ray. Will's attempt to intimidate Cristiano backfires.

• Advertisement

I know we go on about Juliet but i think the writers have her character bang on and she's playing it perfectly, maybe too well...hope she's not really like that:P

Advertisement