Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

The big Fergal reveal was a bit underwhelming. I realize that they probably had to do it now as even a dumb fcuk like Dean could only be strung along for soo long....they also wanted to kick off the blackmail storyline. Strange that nobody in the Station noticed anything during the reveal!!! usually the punters are ear wigging on everybody else's conversations.....of course a public humiliation for Dean at this stage would have undermined the whole blackmail plot.

As others have correctly predicted there's been no burning of things and no mention of emigrants, women, blacks etc. out of Fergal... the memo from Government was received loud & clear by RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Did anyone ever hear the tale of the chap from england (prob Manchester) whom encountered some lovely chaps from Liverpool on holidays and they pranked him at home with a honey trap.

So this Chap heads off to farthest rural outer Scotland to meet this lovely girl armed with a dildo that she requested he bring.

When he got deep into Scotland she requested a pic with the thing in his mouth

Obviously it was the scousers and the pic became the the backdrop of a YouTube video when they rang him to break him the news that he's on a goose chase

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭littlevillage

My bet is Dean will confide in someone (probably Anna) and she will give a public service announcement type spiel regarding the dissemination of intimate images legislation (sigh)

They all set up a sting for Fergal (off screen) and next time we see Fergal and Dean loudly discussing Vicky and the blackmail situation in the Station..... cue Garda Fidelma and Sargent McCabe to arrive and bust Fergal. Storyline completed

As a parting gift before he heads off to the holding shed for a few Months, Dean gets to take Anna back to the "passion wagon" for an auld roll 🚐

Post edited by littlevillage on

Anna has changed

Do you think we'll see the morning after when Dean and Anna wake up and and the Sean appears in the middle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dean acted like the hard man and ran Fergal out of town.

He has nudes of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭threetrees

I watched Dancing with the Stars (for my sins) then watched Fair City straight after (for my very bad sins!).

Double dose of Rory Cowan. I don't know what the real Rory is like, he's like a characture of himself. Rory and Bosco - exact same. It's like he's not even acting just being himself!

I do like Rory l, he's a happy guy, always upbeat, I hope he's actually happy and it's not just an act in real life!

On DWTS he said he's retiring this year as he's 64. I assume that means he will be written out of Fair City too.

I somehow can't see him actually retiring as he's a good entertainer, he's great in panto, but best if luck to him in whatever he does at OAP age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭littlevillage

• Registered Users Posts: 23,522 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I read something in the paper its a "soft" retirement. Hes not taking any new or extra work but as it stands he is happy to stay on Fair City for the forseeable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,506 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It sounds like Fergal is planning on blackmailing Dean into doing something on his behalf, but unclear what. He said something like 'you'll find out soon enough' in last night's episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

If u we’re in Deans situation you would have to just say fu#k it do whatever u want with them pics of my body banana, sure if it was a good pic them most women that see it will be impressed and want to take a bite. It’s a bit embarrassing to have been fooled like this but who cares. If he can take this attitude then he holds all the power, if he can obtain the evidence or get guards to raid Fergal then he can send him to jail and put him on the s€c offenders register. I like Fergal tho so it wud be a shame to lose him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Deeec

I think Dean should be more embarrassed about the conversations he had with 'Vicky with the mickey' rather than the pics.

I think Dean should go to the Guards and admit he was a complete idiot and get Fergal arrested. God knows what Fergal wants him to do now.

I wonder will Dean end up murdering Fergal to get rid of him? 🧐

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lecter8319

I think the main thing that Fergal has on Dean is the one night stand with Dearbhla, if Gar finds out, he could be in big trouble and possibly get the living daylights beat out of him. I thought last nights episode was good but they could have done alot more with the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

I don’t think he should be too worried about that. It’s not like him and Gym boy are best mates, and Dean would be able to handle himself if they did come to blows. It’s her who is the big loser if it came out, I don’t remember if she was on a break when it happened don’t think so?? Plus it already happened to Dean with him being on the receiving end when the nurse gal went with Sean, and life moved on afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lecter8319

Have you seen the two of them? Gar would destroy Dean, he towers over him for god sake. Never got this idea of Dean being a hard man, he wouldn't put the fear of god into anyone with a bit of substance. Also Dearbhla and Gar werent on a break.

We could do with a good murder after all that kidnap fiasco , get in a real insp Taggart to solve it , even though it would be clearly deanie that did it 😀

Ohhhh

What if flirty far right fergal was killed by his mother and she framed Dean?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I thought Dearbhla told gar that she slept with deano before his operation? Then they kissed and made up and got back together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No I don't think she did, after Dean told her he loved her, she realised Gar is who she wanted and then all lovey dovey, did Gar propose? I thought Dearbhla would end up pregnant

Haley reminds me of Richard from dead mans shoes , has a valid reason to be angry but will end up being the monster

• Registered Users Posts: 18,506 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

She's turning into another Carol. Revenge is not necessarily good for the psyche - it can make a person bitter and twisted, rather than coming to terms with a wrong being done against them and moving on.

What exactly is Hayley's "plan" make the development flat giveaway a scam, get James and Con done for fraud etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whatever it is I wish she would just get on with it because the whole thing is getting a bit tedious at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Deeec

Gar is off dancing so we won't see him in fair city for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

I really hope Fergal has some proper sick sh1t lined up for Dean to do.  

We know the FC writers read this thread, soo suggestions please.... 

I'll throw a few out there myself 

- Get Dean to give him a loan of the van... which he then takes into town and hands over to some homeless lads.... Dean eventually gets the van back but its hopelessly soiled with used syringes and jizz

- Get Dean to jockey Dearbhla again (this time with photos) soo he can send them to Gar for maximum hurt.  

- Get Dean to sneak up on Anto and chop his feckin ponytail off (Unfortunately Fergal doesn't have any beef with Anto, soo this is unlikey) 

Anto bought some pork chops which I assume were for the dinner but Sharon cooked lamb

Advertisement