Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Did Ray and Nora get back together? I remember them breaking up for some reason but I don't remember them getting back together (that's not to say it didn't happen, Nora's whinging makes my brain switch off).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Never mind Norah, that other oul wan does my head in. What exactly is she protesting about :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

jos28 wrote: »
    Never mind Norah, that other oul wan does my head in. What exactly is she protesting about :confused:

Everything seemingly......she needs a good r**e..imo...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

Deeec wrote: »
    Noone seemed to find it odd at all that the they were white mice.

Exactly! White mice are pets, vermin infestation would be brown/grey.

I wonder has Will planted the mice to get back at Mairead?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

They seem to have dropped the Juliet & James saga for this week...

No mention of the Balantine Hotel (luxury spa, gym whatever it was ) at the moment either.

There used to be a creche at the back of the Community Centre, no mention of that now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 The FairCity Pod

Hi All,

New Episode of the Podcast now live. Titled "Three Blind Mice". We are a bit late getting it up this week. Harder to fit in the recordings with the relaxations of the Covid Rules, which is great to see.

Hope you enjoy. A great week in Carrigstown with the dead mice perhaps the weirdest thing to be on the tv show in a long time!

https://pod.link/1561173343

And remember, if you ever want to get in touch, send us an email to the thefaircitypod@gmail.com or DM us on Boards. We're on Insta and FB too.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

• Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jos28 wrote: »

Did I read Sub for Dub on a bucket with Owlone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Hi All,

New Episode of the Podcast now live. Titled "Three Blind Mice". We are a bit late getting it up this week. Harder to fit in the recordings with the relaxations of the Covid Rules, which is great to see.

Hope you enjoy. A great week in Carrigstown with the dead mice perhaps the weirdest thing to be on the tv show in a long time!

https://pod.link/1561173343

And remember, if you ever want to get in touch, send us an email to the thefaircitypod@gmail.com or DM us on Boards. We're on Insta and FB too.

Regards,

Enjoying the podcast folks. Keep her lit

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If you missed tonight.
    Ellie dropped her earing planting the mice.
    Renee wasn't happy.
    Olwen asked were Ray and Nora brother and sister.
    She also tried to be sexy in an Alfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Heather in her apron, Nigella came to mind

• Advertisement

Did both Phoebe and Will have covid?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did both Phoebe and Will have covid?

I can remember Mairead making a big fuss of it a few weeks ago about how hard it was to keep Phoebe safe and her OCD getting set off. I can't remember her mentioning it then.
    I know when it returned last year there was some mention of Will looking after Renee when she had it but I'm not sure did he get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Why does Phoebe keep saying Will didn’t do anything?
    Where has Mairead’s OCD gone?
    Why doesn’t someone give Ellie a good slap?
    Why does Mairead keep letting Will manipulate her?
    Why doesn’t the actress who plays Phoebe take some acting lessons?
    Oh it would drive you demented.

Will to get off and it all to lead into a murder storyline that is resolved on Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Will to get off and it all to lead into a murder storyline that is resolved on Christmas Day.

Theres no way Will is going down...just yet.....Mairead will lie in court and Damo will go mad....
    How long is Oulone in it not to know Ray and Nora are together......

Theres no way Will is going down...just yet.....Mairead will lie in court and Damo will go mad....

As much as I enjoy evil manipulating Will, he needs to go down, surely at this stage Mairead cannot change her testimony or skip the trial

I think Will has got away with his actions for a good while now.
    I think for other victims of domestic abuse to come forward he’ll have to be caught out in court.
    Unless they want to drag it out another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I think for other victims of domestic abuse to come forward he’ll have to be caught out in court.

Yea hopefully, it would come across really bad if he's not eventually found guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Susie Power (Ellie) will be 18 in August!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susie_Power_(actress)

Oulwan is some fcuking dose.

It's a pet hate of mine these people who think they are 'out there' have lived life to the max and they are superior to others because of all they've experienced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Why is Delores snooping around patient files ? Surely that's not allowed in everyday life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This is stupid and unrealistic having Chris get his hand fixed up by Will when there is a court case coming up.

A bit unrealistic Cristiano would get his hand bandaged by Will.

Very silly behaviour pre a court case where you're trying to say that individual beat you to close to death and the fear you had of him. Can just see Cristiano being cross examined 'you went to Will to get an injured hand tended to, doesn't suggest fear of him'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Will Phoebe still think he's totally innocent even if he's convicted and blame Christiano and Mairead for him being locked up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

A bit unrealistic Cristiano would get his hand bandaged by Will.

Very silly behaviour pre a court case where you're trying to say that individual beat you to close to death and the fear you had of him. Can just see Cristiano being cross examined 'you went to Will to get an injured hand tended to, doesn't suggest fear of him'.

And why would the clinic not put Will on suspension with pay until the trial is over

H

Regards,

The Writers are defiantly listening to ye.
    Oulwan asking Ray and Nora ''Do ye listen to podcasts?''

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Really enjoying FC at the mo. Orla only gets mentioned and if we don’t have to put up with seeing her sour puss

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

If Mairead lies I do hope Damo does go mad him being a victim of domestic abuse himself and the fact his mother Tess wss killed by his dad
    Cris could have died
    Mairead needs to remember that I get Will is using Phoebe will be heartbroken but that just mind games.
    Mabye Damo should tell Phoebe about his own abuse and his mother's abuse the girl really needs to face facts and reality
    Phoebe is fooling herself yah your dad is good at putting on the nice man act pretty much like how Damo's dad
    I just hope Will goes down and loses everything including Phoebe
    Cris deserves justice

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

bazermc wrote: »
    Really enjoying FC at the mo. Orla only gets mentioned and if we don’t have to put up with seeing her sour puss

I find to be quite spiteful
    I thought her telling Junior that Wayne isn't his dad and Tommy is was just nasty doing purely to get back at Wayne and Dolores yes Junior should the truth but when his a little bit older.

Glad to see Darragh got over Orla
    He seems like like a nice lad would hate for a decent lad to get trapped with Orla and non stop moaning and sniffling and getting berated for silly things
    I think Ger was even thinking what do you see in that one

• Advertisement

If Mairead lies I do hope Damo does go mad him being a victim of domestic abuse himself and the fact his mother Tess wss killed by his dad
    Cris could have died
    Mairead needs to remember that I get Will is using Phoebe will be heartbroken but that just mind games.
    Mabye Damo should tell Phoebe about his own abuse and his mother's abuse the girl really needs to face facts and reality
    Phoebe is fooling herself yah your dad is good at putting on the nice man act pretty much like how Damo's dad
    I just hope Will goes down and loses everything including Phoebe
    Cris deserves justice

The writers seem hell bent on annoying us with him so I’d expect he gets off.

Advertisement